剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
敬我们
To us.
然后我说 "海伦
And then I said, "Helen,
那不是纯种博美犬
that's no Pomeranian.
而是混血博美
That's a Pomimo.
你上当啦"
You've been had."
太搞笑了
That is hilarious.
真的 狗狗啊 它们...
Really, dogs, they are--
它们真是太迷人了
they are so fascinating.
你养了很多狗吗 路易
Do you have many dogs, Louis?
才没有
Hell, no.
因为楼规不让养 真是群混...
Building regulations-- it's a cluster of f-f-f...
我和他们斗争好多年了
I've been fighting them for years.
-太可怕了 -是啊
- Oh, that's horrible. - Yes.
你的股权现在也不容乐观啊
As is what's going on with your stock.
路易 我们在吃晚饭呢
Louis, we're having dinner.
-把那玩意拿开 -不不不
- Put that away. - No, no, no.
我只是想着你可能会有兴趣知道
But I just thought you'd be interested to know that
我们可以让股价飙升
we could skyrocket the share price--
现在 我的兴趣只在
Right now what I'm interested in
再点一杯曼哈顿鸡尾酒
is having another Manhattan
以及听听甜品单上有什么
and hearing what's on the dessert list.
你不需要看单子 点法国焦糖蛋奶冻就好
You don't need a list. Get the Crème brulée.
现在 这个股权问题 我有...
Now, this stock issue, I have--
把文件传真到我办公室
Fax the papers to my office,
然后等我回家了再看
and I'll review them when I get home.
等回家再看
When you get home?
搞什么...
What the f-f...
那我们到底是为什么出来用晚餐
What the hell did we come to dinner for, then?
为了这个啊
For this.
"这个"指什么
What this?
这个
This.
好吧
Okay.
我不知道哈维是如何处理这些季度报告的
I don't know how Harvey handled these quarterly reviews,
-但是我... -哈维...
- but I-- - Oh, Harvey...
他真是太棒了
was magnificent.
老实说 当我听说将由你来代替他
Truth be told, I was a little disappointed
处理这件事时
when I heard that you'd be handling this
我有点失望
instead of him,
但我还没看过你跳恰恰舞呢
but I haven't seen your cha-cha yet,
所以尚未有定论
so the jury's still out.
Jury有陪审团之意
此句直译为"陪审团还没回来"
这是个律师笑话
That was a lawyer joke.
是的 我听明白了
Yep. Got it.
没错
Yep.
听着 琼
Listen, Joan,
我觉得你真的会很高兴
I think you're gonna be really glad
今晚在这里的是我
that it was me here tonight,
因为我已经送了封信给你的董事会了
because I already sent a letter to your board.
-然后我... -你干了什么
- And I-- - You did what?
我通知了他们这件事
I notified them of this.
那就是...
That's --
我一直试图告诉你的事
what I'm trying to tell you.
你为什么要做这种显而易见的蠢事
Why the hell would you do something so patently stupid?
蠢
Stupid?
我可不是靠卖♥♥蠢当上冠名合伙人的
Hey, I didn't become name partner being stupid.
不是吗
Didn't you?
董事会中的两名成员
Two members of my board
马上就要到任期年限了
are about to reach their term limits.
其中至少有一人已被魅力美妆公♥司♥选定了
At least one is being circled by Glamour Cosmetics.
你刚刚把一个我研发了数年的产品
You have just notified that person of a product
告诉了那个人
that I've had in R & D for years,
如今他们能拿这个到我最大的竞争对手那
and now they can trade information for a seat
里去换取董事会席位了
on the board of my biggest competitor.
琼 我不知道...
Joan, I didn't know--
告诉我 利特先生
Tell me, Mr. Litt,
你真的是从法学院毕业的吗
did you actually graduate from law school,
还是花钱买♥♥的文凭
or did you just buy your way onto the letterhead?
你最好把包放下
Yeah, you better put that bag down,
因为我们整晚都要待在这里了
because we're staying all night.
琼的事情进行的不顺利 是吧
Didn't go well with Joan, did it?
是不顺利 因为你拖了我后腿
No, it didn't, because you sandbagged me.
我没有拖你后腿
I didn't sandbag you.
那你怎么称呼"没告诉我
Well, then what do you call not telling me
魅力美妆在挖她董事会成员"这件事
that Glamour was circling her board members?
我试着告诉你来着
I tried to tell you,
但是你在狂怒之下什么也听不进去
but you couldn't hear me through all of your rage.
我现在没听见的
What I'm not hearing
是你把包包放下的声音
is the sound of you putting your bag down,
因为明天下午董事会成员就要开会了
because the board members are meeting tomorrow afternoon,
而我必须在那之前补救这件事
and I only have until then to fix this.
你是想要我帮你吗
And you want me to help you?
你是这个案子的律师 不是吗
You're the associate on this case, aren't you?
-现在我又成律师了 -你猜怎么着
- So now I'm an associate? - Hey, you know what?
现在不是讨论这个的好时候
Now is not the time to get into it.
不 现在恰恰是讨论这个的好时候
No, now is exactly the time to get into it,
因为你抓住每一个机会
because you have taken every opportunity possible
让我觉得自己一无是处
to make me feel like I am nothing,
而如今 就算你有求于我
and now, even though you want something,
你还是不把我当回事
you're still treating me like I'm nothing.
我对你和对其他每一个律师没什么不同
I'm treating you like every other associate.
那是胡话 你猜怎么着
That is bullshit, and you know what?
就算真是这样
Even if it were true,
你以前不是这样对我的
you didn't used to treat me that way.
那是因为我以前不知道你每天都在欺骗我
I didn't used to know you lied to me on a daily basis.
路易 假如我拿上包走人
Louis, it would serve you right
回家到我爱的人身边 留你一人在这里
if I take my bag and leave you here
也是你活该
and go home to the man that I love.
所以你是不打算帮忙了
So you're not gonna help.
不 我会帮你的
No, I'm gonna help you,
但不是因为你理应得到我的帮助
but not because you deserve it.
我会帮你 是因为我是一名律师
I'll do it because I am an associate,
而且我是专业的
and I am a professional,
这意味着为了做好我的工作
which means I am capable
我能够将私人情感放在一边
of putting the personal aside in order to do my job.
麻烦再要一个那个
And one of those, please.
我正好想要来一个
Just what I was in the mood for.
你要买♥♥百吉饼
Ah, you're getting a bagel.
那就是说你成功了
That means you kicked ass.
的确如此
Which I did.
你是打了电♥话♥给运管局
You called up the TSA,
攻破了他们国♥家♥安♥全♥级别的防线吗
busted up their national security defense?
不 我利用了他们的防线
No, I used their defense.
吉拉德会在保密的情况下作证
Gerard's gonna testify under seal
因为这事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
because it's a matter of national security.
法官会信吗
And the Judge bought that?
当然会信了
What's not to buy?
运管局为我们铺好了路
The TSA made the argument for us.
布雷迪怎么说
And what did Brady say?
这是最精彩的部分
That's the best part about it.
他完全不知情
He doesn't even know it.
因为事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
It's a matter of national security.
我们在保密情况下作证
We testify under seal,
法官意识到吉拉德是个堕落的赌徒
the Judge realizes that Gerard is a degenerate gambler...
但也是个公正的调解员
But a fair mediator.
这个案子被驳回 加勒特·布雷迪
The case gets dismissed, and Garrett Brady
和哈佛法学院根本不会知道这件事
and Harvard Law never know it happened.
这都是你想出来的
You thought of all of that on your own?
你以为只有你能想出一个
You think you're the only one who can come up
聪明的解决办法吗
with an intelligent solution?
我们共事这么久
You are 1 for 400
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表