剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
因为如果他真的跟傅滋曼达成了非法协议
Because if he did make a dirty deal with Forstman,
证据不会在那些文件里
It wouldn't have been in those documents.
而会在其他的文件当中
It would have been in the other documents.
那些我们刚刚答应法♥院♥
The documents we just told the court
愿意上交的文件里
we're happy to turn over.
你想做什么
What are you gonna do?
我要去查出路易究竟做了什么
I'm gonna find out what the hell Louis did.
回家吧 迈克
Go home, Mike.
你今晚什么也没法做
There's nothing you can do tonight.
我犯了个大错
I made a huge mistake.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表