剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
你是啊 我像你这年纪的时候也是这样
You are, but so was I when I was your age,
看我如今的成就
and look what happened to me.
一千万也无所谓 查尔斯
You could make it ten million, Charles.
我不要你的钱
I don't want your money.
我不会给你一千万的
I'm not gonna make it ten million.
就是一百万
The offer is one,
不会改的
and that's where it's standing.
给你一天考虑
You have a day.
如果你不接受我的提议
If you decide not to take my offer,
我就会知道你不仅混♥蛋♥
I will know you're not only an asshole.
还很傻
You're a fool.
走吧
Let's go.
杰西卡
Jessica.
何事大驾光临啊 找我什么事
To what do I owe the honor? What can I do for you?
路易 我来找你
Louis, I am coming to you
不是要你为我做什么
because the question isn't what you can do for me,
而是要问我能为你做什么
but what can I do for you?
哈维和我对你
Harvey and I were very impressed
应付查尔斯·傅滋曼的手段很钦佩
by what you did with Charles Forstman.
你知道这有多厉害让我很高兴
I'm impressed that you understand how impressive it was.
因为我们想不出该怎么表示感激
And since we couldn't figure out how best to show our gratitude,
我就干脆来问你想要什么
I'm here to ask you what you would like.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-你要给我 -一份奖励
- You want to give me... - A reward.
-随便什么都行吗 -你开口便是
- Anything I want? - All you have to do is ask--
冠名合伙人
Pearson, Specter, Litt.
-什么 -我说得很清楚了
- Excuse me? - I think I was clear.
我要做冠名合伙人 排第三也行
I want my name on the door. It can go third.
路易 冠名合伙人可不是我随手就能给你的
Louis, named partner isn't something I can just hand out.
但你说是我挽救了大局啊
But you just said I saved the day.
那是你自己的话
You just said you saved the day.
我说我们想表示感激
I said we wanted to show our gratitude.
告诉我我可以随便选择奖励
By telling me I get to choose whatever I want,
但就是不能选我最想要的
except for the one thing I really want.
或许我该说得更明白些
Maybe I should have been more clear.
是啊
Maybe you should have.
你可也是律师啊
I mean, you're a goddamn lawyer, after all.
路易
Louis,
那我说明白
then let me be clear right now.
我要给你一个机会
I am giving you an opportunity
优雅地接受你应得的感激
to accept a well-deserved thank-you with grace.
你可以接受
You can either take it,
也可以把它变成责罚
or you can turn it into a personal snub
毁掉你刚刚赢得的
and ruin all the goodwill
我和哈维的好感
that you've just earned with me and Harvey.
选择权在你
The choice is yours.
-我能回头答复你吗 -抱歉 什么
- Can I get back to you on that? - I'm sorry. What?
我能回头答复你吗
Can I get back to you on that?
这正是我所希望的 路易
That's all I can hope for you, Louis.
我只是来给你过一遍这周
So I just wanted to run through your schedule
你接下来几天的日程
for the rest of the week.
好
Go ahead.
你今天四点要见埃利斯
You've got Ellis at 4:00 today,
明天十点见麦肯尼
Mckinney at 10:00 tomorrow,
两点见张伯伦
Chamberlain at 2:00,
你去找迈克的时间我该安排在几点
and when should I pencil you in to go see Mike?
-见他干嘛 -朋友间的会面
- See him for what? - To be a friend.
唐娜 对他来说
Donna, as far as he's concerned,
我为赢收♥购♥案出♥卖♥♥♥了他
I sold him out to win the takeover.
我现在是他最不想见到的人
I am the last person he wants to see right now.
我完全同意
And I would agree with all that,
但是迈克被解雇了
except for the fact that Mike got fired.
什么
What?
-什么时候 -昨晚
- When? - Last night.
而且我本不该告诉你的
And I wasn't gonna tell you
因为他应该自己告诉你
because you should be hearing it from him,
但男人都是白♥痴♥
but men are idiots,
他们宁愿一个人凄凄惨惨
and they would rather be alone and miserable
也不愿被人说
than ever run the risk of being accused
需要别人
of needing someone.
他有瑞秋
He has Rachel.
迈克相信无论发生什么
Who is the one person Mike believes
瑞秋都会站在他这边
will stand by him no matter what,
所以不论她怎样说他没有一败涂地
which makes her the one person he won't believe
他都当做那是安慰而已
when she says he didn't completely fail.
和埃利斯的会面有多重要
How important is the meeting with Ellis?
他说是急事
He says it's urgent.
告诉他重约时间
Tell him I have to reschedule.
奇怪 我已经叫他重约了
That's weird. I already did.
瑞秋还是唐娜
Rachel or Donna?
谁叫你来看我的
Who told you to check up on me?
你就不想是我自己来的吗
You don't think I'd do that on my own?
不 不会
No, I don't.
我本来不会来
Well, I wouldn't have
因为我想你不需要
because I didn't think you'd need it.
然后我得知你被炒了
Then I found out you got fired.
那又如何
So what?
每天都有人失业
People lose their jobs every single day.
是啊 但不会是你这样的人
Yeah, not people like you.
肯定出什么事了
Something's going on.
你为什么被炒
Why'd you get fired?
你是说除了我挑起一场
You mean other than the fact
我赢不了的战争吗
that I picked a fight I couldn't win?
我不关心结果
I don't care how it turned out.
你第一次出场 就打满了十五回合
You went 15 rounds on your first shot.
乔纳森·西德威尔没理由让你走
No way Jonathan Sidwell lets you go after that.
是傅滋曼 对吗
It was Forstman, wasn't it?
只有我同意让不给西德威尔分成
I only got his money if I agreed to cut Sidwell
他才会给我钱
out of the deal.
而西德威尔发现了
And Sidwell found out.
不只是发现
He didn't just find out.
傅滋曼告诉他的
Forstman told him.
那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
That son of a bitch.
是啊 还有呢
Yeah, there's more.
那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥要给我份工作
That son of a bitch has offered me a job.
迈克 你不能接受 你知道的
Mike, you can't do it, and you know it.
我有的选吗
What choice do I have?
我只做了几分钟的投资银行家
I was an investment banker for ten minutes,
还把我唯一接手的案子搞砸了
and I blew the only deal I'm ever gonna get near.
听起来的确像是傅滋曼劝人
Well, that sounds exactly like the kind of bullshit
乖乖听他指挥时会说的屁话
Forstman tells people to wrap them around his finger.
-但不代表那不是事实 -确是事实
- Doesn't mean it's not true. - Yes, it does.
不等到明天 我就能给你安排五个面试
I could get you five interviews before tomorrow.
你打算怎么做到
And how are you going to do that?
打五个电♥话♥而已
By making five goddamn phone calls.
他们回复的时候你要怎么说呢
And what are you gonna say when they answer?
你要告诉他们
You gonna tell them
我是个曾为你工作的哈佛法学毕业生吗
I was a Harvard-educated lawyer working for you?
因为如果你这么做
Because you do that,
我还是回去做个骗子好了
I might as well go back to being a fraud.
如果我能让杰西卡让你回来呢
What if I can get Jessica to take you back?
你不如让我父母复活
What if you could bring my parents back to life?
因为这两件事
Because both those things
发生的概率是一样的
have about the same chance of happening.
迈克 我是想帮你
Mike, I'm trying to help you.
我非常感谢
And I appreciate that.
但我只有两个推荐人 哈维
But I only have two references, Harvey,
一个不得不为我撒谎的你
you, who has to lie for me,
和一个想杀了我的乔纳森
and Jonathan, who wants to kill me.
-迈克 -哈维 够了
- Mike. - Harvey, it's enough.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表