剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
诉 讼 双 雄
第四季 第四集
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
Previously on Suits
沃尔特
Walter...
我不能保证我们会赢
I can't guarantee you we'll win,
但我能保证我永远不会出♥卖♥♥♥你
but I can guarantee you that I will never sell you out.
你曾经和我说迈克·罗斯不是威胁
You told me that Mike Ross wasn't a threat,
然后他申请到临时禁令让我们束手束脚
and then he handcuffed us with a T.R.O.
我要他放弃竞标的证据
I want proof that he's giving up his bid,
如果今天上午没拿到
and if I don't get it by the morning,
我会找我的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm gonna call my private investigators,
做我一开始要做的事
and I'm gonna finish what I started.
哈维跟你说什么了
What did Harvey tell you?
看来他说的是事实
Looks like he told me the truth.
我们到此为止
We're done.
我希望你能停止对迈克进行个人攻击
I want you to stop the personal attacks on Mike.
你告诉我说这没问题的
You told me this wasn't gonna be a problem.
我要你停手
You don't have to stop this
不是因为你已经改过自新
because you're some changed man.
我要你停手 因为你欠我的
You have to stop this, because you owe me.
罗斯先生 我是埃里克·伍德尔
Mr. Ross, Eric Woodall.
我是联邦检察官...
I'm the U.S. Attorney--
负责纽约南部地区
For the southern district of New York.
我知道你是哪位
Yeah, I know who you are.
什么时候证♥监♥会♥开始通过盯上客户
Since when does the S.E.C. go around intimidating law firms
来威胁律所了
by going after their clients?
现在还没有 但等下周
They don't, but they will
埃里克·伍德尔上任就会了
when Eric Woodall starts there next week.
七名客户 七张传票
Seven clients, seven subpoenas,
明天都会到
all coming tomorrow.
抱歉 你没有预约
Uh, excuse me, you don't have an appointment.
我不需要
I don't need an appointment.
坐下 闭嘴 听好
Sit down, shut up, and listen.
哈维或许因为你归还了唱片而原谅你了
Harvey might forgive you because you returned those recordings,
但我没有
but I don't.
-唐娜 -没说完
- Donna. - Not done.
哈维对付吉利斯虽然狠
What Harvey did with Gillis, it was harsh,
但你居然利用我们私下谈话的内容
but using what I told you in a private conversation--
这突破了一道哈维都不会跨越的底线
that crosses a line that even Harvey never would.
-唐娜 -还是没说完
- Donna. - Still not done.
你离开公♥司♥ 也离开了我
When you left our firm, you left me too,
但我真心以为我们永远是朋友
but I honestly thought that we'd always be friends.
现在 我不太确定了
Now I'm not so sure.
艾米 你把包裹寄给唐娜了吗
Amy, did you send Donna the package?
愧疚礼物 我没看
Guilt gift. Didn't open it.
是一款巴黎世家的包包
It was a Balenciaga Classic Town bag.
象牙白的吗
Ivory?
炭黑色 有贴袋
Anthracite with an outside pocket.
他的主意还是你的
His idea or yours?
别回答
Don't answer that.
肯定是你的
It was yours.
对不起 唐娜
I'm sorry, Donna.
你和哈维想打个头破血流
You and Harvey want to knock each other out,
我不拦你
you go right ahead.
但不许再背叛我
But don't ever betray me again.
鞋不错
Nice shoes.
她比我想的还厉害
She's even better than I imagined.
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
哈维·斯佩克特
Harvey Specter.
你早晨7点跑来蒙特克莱尔干什么
What brings you to Montclair at 7:00 in the morning?
这你很清楚
Oh, you know what brings me here.
我一醒来发现这些在我门垫上
I woke up to find these on my welcome mat.
虽然我很希望是我传唤了
Well, as much as I'd love to have been responsible
你们律所的7位客户
for subpoenaing seven of your firm's top clients,
但这事我也是现在才知道
I didn't even know about this till just now.
你都没种直接冲我来
You didn't even have the balls to come at me directly.
给我滚
Get off my property.
怎么了 埃里克
What's the matter, Eric?
怕我会第二次害你被炒吗
You're afraid I'll get you fired again?
我懂
I get it.
你想听我说我在利用我的新职位
You want to hear me say I'm using my new position
毁掉你们律所
to destroy your business,
因为就是你这人♥渣♥害我被炒
'cause you're the piece of garbage that got me fired.
你不是就想听我说这个吗
Isn't that what you want to hear me say?
我知道你不会说出来的
Oh, I know you'll never say that,
但我想听你承认
but I do want you to admit that
你派了个代理人 布莱恩·哈里斯找我们麻烦
you sent an agent Brian Harris after my firm.
抱歉 那个部门根本不归我管
Sorry. I don't even have jurisdiction over that department.
那个部门的负责人是肖恩·卡荷尔
That department's run by a man name Sean Cahill.
那么是肖恩·卡荷尔
So all on his own,
他自己想针对我们公♥司♥喽
Sean Cahill just happened to target my firm?
他的确是个厉害的法律人
Well, he is a killer attorney
很善于发现流氓律师
with a nose for sleazy lawyers,
这我最清楚了
and I should know.
我们当初一起在司法部门任职过
We came up together at the justice department.
就是庇护自己人的那个
You know, that little governmental agency
政♥府♥机构
that protects their own?
埃里克 你的大哥之前没法护着你
Well, Eric, your big brother couldn't protect you
让你不被开除
from getting fired before,
我看这次他也帮不了你
and I don't see how this is gonna be any different,
对了 那是昨天的报纸
and by the way, that's yesterday's paper.
你要见我
You wanted to see me?
嗯 坐
Sure did. Have a seat.
我在看我们的交易单
I was going over our trade sheets.
突然发现
Couldn't help but notice
你又买♥♥了吉利斯工业十万股
you bought another 100,000 shares of Gillis industries.
不会有事的
It's gonna be fine.
你觉得我像二货吗
Do I look like an asshole to you?
你从哪儿弄来的钱
Where the hell did you get the money?
这你知道
You know where I got the money.
我用保证金买♥♥的股份
I bought those shares on margin.
拿我的公♥司♥做赌注
And leveraged my company.
公♥司♥章程里说我有这权力
The bylaws said I can do it.
我才不管章程怎么说呢
I don't care what the bylaws say,
你事先没跟我商量
you did this without asking.
我知道你不高兴
Look, I know you're pissed.
我没有不高兴
Oh, I'm not pissed.
自从你来这儿
I've been waiting for you to have the balls
我就一直等你有勇气做出这种事
to do something like this since you got here.
你提高了风险
You raised my risk,
但你也提高了回报 而且
but you also raised my reward, and on top of it,
你像个投资银行家那样
you did it like an investment banker,
独断专行
without permission.
谢谢 乔纳森
Well, thank you, jon.
去拿下他们吧
Go get 'em.
-还有件事 -嗯
- One more thing. - Yeah?
给你一周去杠杆化[增加资本充足率]
You have a week to de-leverage my company.
否则 你就会被解雇
If you don't, you're out of a job.
愿意跟我解释一下
You want to explain to me why
你今早为什么去埃里克·伍德尔家吗
you went to Eric Woodall's house this morning?
我知道你很生气
I understand you're bent out of shape
因为我踩上了你的地盘
because I stepped on your territory--
你以为我在乎什么地盘吗
You think I give a shit about my territory?
那你来干什么
What the hell are you doing in here?
听着 我不在乎这事谁来做
Listen, I really don't care if you work this thing or I do,
但不管谁做 必须放聪明点
but whoever it is has to not be an idiot.
那我怎么不聪明了
And how, exactly, am I an idiot?
你去招惹熊了
You poked the bear.
埃里克·伍德尔才不是熊呢
Eric Woodall isn't the bear.
对 但我是
No. I am.
不管你想说什么 省省吧
And whatever you were about to say, don't say it.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表