剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Look, Mike, there's nothing wrong
但是 我对自己的人生很严肃
with being a bike messenger, but I'm serious about my life.
我去法学院并不是为了钱
I'm not going to law school just to cash out.
我真心想帮助别人
I really want to help people.
快递就不能帮助别人吗
Bike messengers don't help people?
我不希望自己恋爱的对象
No, not in the way that a man I want to be
只用这种方法帮助别人
in a relationship with does.
那么 今天你走运了
Well, then today is your lucky day.
我就知道 你要上那个学校
I knew it. Where do you go?
你先说 你要上哪个
Mm-mm, you first. Where do you go?
-纽约大学 -哥伦比亚大学
- NYU. - Columbia.
-我赢了 -我赢了
- I win. - I win.
-早上好 杰西卡 -你好 丹尼尔
- Good morning, Jessica. - Hi, Daniel.
-我还没收到... -今年的预算吗
- I still haven't received-- - This year's budget?
我正要给你送去呢
I was just on my way to give it to you.
我还以为你一直忙着
And I thought maybe you hadn't gotten around to it
挑拨哈维和路易 没时间做预算呢
because you were too busy pitting Harvey against Louis.
你反对这样吗
You disapprove.
我不介意来点良性竞争
I don't mind a little healthy competition.
但我介意开合伙人资格的空头支票
But I do mind the empty promise of partnership.
你怎么认为最后会没有回报
What makes you so sure there's no reward at the end?
上次我们讨论这个的时候
The last time we discussed this,
你说哈维还没准备好
you said Harvey wasn't ready.
而你说路易没准备好
And you said Louis wasn't.
我是在给他们机会证明自己
Well, I'm giving them both the chance to prove it.
新合伙人的确定已经提上日程了
So partnership is on the table.
早就提上日程了
Partnership was already on the table.
你怎么认定会是哈维
What makes you so sure it's gonna be Harvey?
因为哈维为了获胜不择手段
Because Harvey will do whatever it takes to win.
如果不择手段是评判标准
If doing whatever it takes is the criteria,
那我赌路易会赢
my money is on Louis.
这话是什么意思
What are you talking about?
我们还是去我办公室接着聊吧
I think we should continue this conversation in my office.
你好 我来给佐坦·富莱斯美斯特森送邮件
Hi, I've got a delivery for a Zoltan Freastmeisterson.
这间办公室可没有叫这个名字的人
I'm afraid there's no one in this office with that name.
你记错了吧
I'm afraid you're mistaken.
-是吗 -没错
- Really? - Yeah.
我敢打赌地球上都没有
Because I'm willing to bet that there's no one on this planet
叫这个名字的人
with that name.
好吧 但如果你告诉我
Okay, fine, but if you could just point me towards
金桔·麦格利卡迪的办公室在哪
Kumquat McGillicuddy's office,
我就不缠着你了
I'll be on my way,
因为我可没有带着两封假邮件
because I certainly did not bike down here
专门骑车过来就是为了告诉你
with two fictitious deliveries just to tell you
我昨晚很开心
what a great time I had last night.
那就好 因为我有一大堆活要干
Good, because I have a lot of work to do.
所以 如果你能跳上你那辆小自行车...
So, if you could please just hop on that little bike of yours--
-克莱尔 -怎么了
- Claire? - Yeah.
等你跟这位快递员调完情
When you're finished flirting with Quicksilver here,
最好去趟移♥民♥局
you might want to get down to INS.
海克特·苏雷兹刚刚被带走了
Hector Suarez just got taken in.
见鬼 他的签证到期了
Shit. His visa's expired.
他们会把他遣返回多米尼加共和国的
They're gonna send him back to the Dominican Republic.
等一下 或许我能帮忙
Wait. Maybe I can help.
不是我看不起你 但我觉得你帮不上...
No offense, I don't see how you can--
不 不 纳森 他不光是个送信员
No, no, no, Nathan, he's not just a bike messenger.
他在念法学院
He's in law school.
真的吗
Really?
-那个学校的法学院 -哥伦比亚大学
- Where are you in law school? - Columbia.
他还恰巧比咱俩都了解签证
And he happens to know visas better than either one of us.
但我没法付你钱 所以...
Well, I really can't pay you, so...
不 不用给钱
No, I don't need any money.
我只是想帮忙而已
I just want to help.
好吧 哥伦比亚小伙 看你的了
All right, Columbia, be my guest.
周二早上九点有个听证会
Got a hearing Tuesday morning, 9:00 A.M.
迈克 太好了 谢谢你
Mike, that is amazing. Thank you.
先别急着谢我 我还什么都没...
Oh, no, don't thank me yet. I haven't even done any--
可能跟这事没什么关系 但我今天早上
Um, this might not be relevant, but I actually saved
救了金桔·麦格利卡迪一命 所以...
Kumquat McGillicuddy's life this morning, so...
我得去准备一下了
I'm gonna go do some work.
谢谢
Thank you.
麦肯诺先生 我是哈维·斯佩克特
Mr. McKernon, Harvey Specter.
斯佩克特先生 你能给我解释一下为什么
Mr. Specter, would you mind telling me why I have
我今天要与皮尔逊·哈德曼律所的
two different Pearson Hardman lawyers
两个律师见面吗
on my schedule today?
我不知道 但跟我谈完
I don't know, but after this,
你就不需要见另一个了
you won't need to meet the other one.
你还真是自以为是
You're cocky.
我不说错话
I'm right.
你也没带多少东西来
You're also traveling a little light.
你的幻灯片展示呢
Where's your PowerPoint presentation?
我不需要幻灯片展示
I don't need a PowerPoint presentation.
为什么
Why is that?
因为这座城里每个律师都试过征服你
Because every lawyer in the city has tried to dazzle you,
你却仍在寻找合适的人选
and you're still looking for a date to the big dance,
那是因为他们不知道你看重什么
because they don't know what you're looking for.
你说我看重什么
What exactly am I looking for?
忠诚
Loyalty.
没错
You're right.
我白手起家建立起这间公♥司♥
I built this company from the ground up,
跟我共同奋斗的人仍陪在我身旁
and everybody that started with me is still here.
我知道原因
And I know why.
不景气的时候不裁员
You don't downsize in the bad times.
到了好时候他们自然不离不弃
They stick with you in the good times.
别的律师都没想明白这点
And no other lawyer has figured that out.
除了一个人
Not a single one.
那就是我 艾弗里
Well, I'm the one, Avery,
所以我知道你不希望我放弃你
which is why I know you don't want me dumping you
投向另一个更大的客户
for a bigger client down the line.
我怎么知道你不会这么做
How do I know you won't do that?
因为这不是我的工作风格
Because that's not the way I work.
说的倒是好听
Well, it's a hell of a nice sentiment.
但我怎么知道你不是信口雌黄
But how do I know you're not full of shit?
我很高兴你这么问
I'm glad you asked,
因为这就是我的幻灯片
because here's my PowerPoint presentation.
好吧
Okay...
我明天有个听证会 对方是弗莱彻引擎公♥司♥
I have a hearing tomorrow against Fletcher Engines.
要是胜诉 你就是我的律师
You win that, you're my lawyer.
别换车道
Ok, just don't change lanes,
别换车道
don't change lanes.
别换 真棒 好吧 知道吗
Don't do this. Great. Okay, you know what?
太荒唐了 你开车跟个野蛮的动物似的
This is ridiculous. You drive like a savage animal.
路易 男人点 忍♥着吧
Louis, be a man and suck it up.
忍♥着 我坐在死亡座椅上
Suck it up? I'm sitting in the death seat.
好吧 我靠边停车 你到后面跟迈克坐
Fine. I'll pull over, and you can sit in the back with Mike.
我可不跟一个骗子坐在后面
Hey, I'm not sitting in the back with a fraud,
你想都别想让他坐前面
and before you even think it, you're not putting him up here
把我塞到后面
and sticking me back there.
那你想怎么办 路易
Then what do you want, Louis?
我不可能让你
Because there is no way in hell
来开车
I'm letting you behind the wheel of this car.
解决办法显而易见
It's crystal goddamn clear.
我们坐在后座 让他当我俩的司机
You and I sit in the back, and he chauffeurs the both of us.
这可不行 就算哈维同意
Whoa, no. Even if Harvey would agree to that,
-我对此深表怀疑 -你闭嘴吧
- which I doubt-- - Shut the hell up.
你没有发言权 没有拒绝的资格
You're not talking. You don't get to refuse.
我不是拒绝 路易 我不会开车
I'm not refusing, Louis. I don't know how to drive.
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
Holy shit.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
是的
Uh, yes.
我听说艾弗里·麦肯诺那边你干得不错
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表