剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
路易 别这样
Louis, come on.
让我 让我
Let me--let me--
让我再待一会
Let me stick around for a while.
我们喝两杯
We'll have--we'll have a couple of drinks.
你可以给我讲讲那个钥匙的故事
You--you can tell me the story about that key.
迈克 我知道你在干什么
Mike, I know what you're tryin' to do.
现在不是时候
Now's not the time.
请走吧
Please go.
进来
Come in.
你不是路易·利特
You're not Louis Litt.
我不是 但如果你在等他
No, I'm not. But if you're expecting him to show up,
那恐怕要等很久了
it's gonna be a long wait.
你是来抢他位子的吗
You here to take his spot?
我立刻给你高级合伙人的位置
I'll give you senior partner right now.
我是来告诉你 你不会得到回春制药了
I'm here to tell you you're not getting versalife.
对不起 我不知道那是什么
I'm sorry, I don't know who that is.
就是那家你想从我那里偷走的公♥司♥
It's the company you tried to poach from me.
-你看起来不开心 -我没有不开心
- You seem upset. - I'm not upset.
我只想提醒你 你曾经告诉我
I just wanted to remind you you once told me
我利用你的女儿对付你是个混♥蛋♥
I was a piece of shit for using your daughter against you,
但现在你转过头利用路易对付我
but now you turn around and use Louis against me?
-不 那不一样 -对我来说一样
- No, that's not the same. - It is to me.
我虽然在对付他 但他依旧是我的家人
I may fight with him, but he's still my family.
-那他为什么离开 -这是我和路易之间的事
- Then why did he leave? - That's between me and louis.
我是想要回春制药
I wanted Versalife,
但那也不值得来炫耀
but it's not worth gloating over.
你到底为什么来这儿
So why are you really here, Harvey?
我来请求你无论如何雇下路易
I'm here to ask you to take Louis anyway.
我为什么要雇他
And why would I do that?
因为你是个聪明人
'Cause you're a smart man.
你雇下他 我就欠你份情
If you do it, I'll owe you one.
我不需要你欠我情
I don't need you owin' me one.
你不如先考虑一夜
Why don't you take the night to think about it?
要说我学到的事情 有一件
'Cause if there's one thing I've learned,
人情永远不嫌多
you can never have too many favors in the bank.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
我听说了回春制药的事
I heard about Versalife.
做得好
Good work.
不是你做的
It wasn't you.
对 不是
No, it wasn't.
你知道我以为是你
You know I thought it was you.
哈维没跟我说
Harvey didn't tell me,
但我也没有太过天真无知
but I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.
对 是没有
No, you didn't.
怎么了
What?
每次我觉得留用你没好处时
Every damn time I think there's no upside to having you,
你就会做点事让我觉得
you do some shit to make me think
有你在还是挺好的
it's actually nice to have you around.
那我们没事了
So, we're good?
你今晚再贡献几个工时 就没事了
We're good after you bill a few more hours tonight.
那得再等等
Well, that's gonna have to wait until later,
我现在必须得出去庆祝一下
because I am definitely going out to celebrate.
你应得的
You've earned it.
杰西卡
Jessica.
她做了哈维愿意为你做的事
She did what Harvey would have done for you.
-杰西卡 -卡特里娜
- Jessica. - Katrina.
你找我是为...
Is this about the--
我可以解雇你
I can either fire you...
或者你可以自己辞职
or you can resign.
你自己选吧
The choice is yours.
你知道了
You know?
我知道了
I know.
那你为什么这么和善
Then why are you being so nice about it?
因为让你离开就够了
Because letting you go is enough.
你也不想与我为敌
And you also don't want to antagonize me,
因为我要去为罗伯特·赞恩工作了
since I'll be working for Robert Zane.
你还没听说吗
You haven't heard?
我们把回春制药抢回来了
We got Versalife back.
路易不会去赞恩那里
Louis won't be going to Zane,
你也不会了
and neither will you.
祝你好运
I wish you luck.
我会明早会把辞职信
You'll have my letter of resignation on your desk
放在你桌上
in the morning.
你怎么这么长时间才出来
What took you so long?
你是什么 卫生间监控器吗
What are you, the bathroom monitor?
如果我是 会说你一小时已经去三次了
Well, if I were, I'd say you'd gone three times in an hour.
对 而这是咱们第三杯酒
Yes, and this is our third drink.
你知道他们有治那病的药 对吧
You know they have medicine for that, right?
你是说我老了
You saying I'm old?
对 我也是说
Yes, but I'm also saying
我知道你不是去卫生间
I know you haven't been goin' to the bathroom.
好吧 你想知道真♥相♥吗
All right, you want the truth?
我在给唐娜打电♥话♥
I've been calling Donna.
天呐 太好了
Oh my god, that is so great.
你俩终于决定更进一步了
You guys finally decided to take the plunge.
我想知道罗伯特·赞恩回我电♥话♥没有
I wanted to know if Robert Zane called me back.
给你回电♥话♥做什么
Called you back about what?
我要他无论如何雇下路易
I asked him to hire Louis anyway.
-你开玩笑吧 -没有
- You're kidding. - I'm not.
我还跟他说 他雇了我就欠他份情
I even told him if he did I'd owe him one.
怎么了
What?
我只是在想你上周什么时候
Oh, I'm just tryin' to figure out at what point
决定变成娘炮的
in the last week you decided to become a pussy.
为人做好事就是变娘炮吗
Oh, so doing something nice for someone makes you a pussy?
-我没那么说 -你说了
- I didn't say that exactly. - Yes, you did.
咱们来数数你为别人
Let's just go through some of the nice things
做过的好事吧
you've done for people.
好吧 哈维
Okay, you know what, Harvey?
我有罪
Guilty as charged.
我是好人 如果这样就是娘炮
I am nice, and if that makes me a pussy,
那就是吧
then so be it.
那就结案了 你是个好娘炮
Then it's settled: you're a nice pussy.
女士 能给我朋友来本《时尚》吗
Miss, can I get a Cosmo here for my friend?
《时尚》 女性杂♥志♥
再点杯酒吧
Go ahead, order another drink.
但是小心点 再过五分钟
Just be careful, 'cause you're gonna
你又要去卫生间了
be in the bathroom in another five minutes.
你又要说前列腺的事了吗
You going back to the prostate again?
怎么 你就没说过老笑话吗
What, like you've never repeated jokes before?
-我完全不知道 -我在说什么
- I have no idea what-- - What I'm talking about?
我想想啊 "你看
Let's see uh, "You see,
"真有意思 因为什么什么"
that's funny, because blah-blah-blah,"
或者"我说什么 是什么什么"
or "By blah-blah-blah, I mean blah-blah-blah."
-好了 我明白了 -我才刚开始
- Okay, I get it. - Oh, I'm just getting started.
我能说一晚上呢
I could do this all night.
你猜怎么
Hey, you know what?
我现在真得去卫生间了
Now I have to go to the bathroom.
去吧 慢慢来 不急
Go for it. Take your time, no rush.
疼的话 记得打电♥话♥找人
If it hurts, call someone.
路易 你在这儿做什么
Louis, what are you doing here?
我在等哈维
I'm waiting for Harvey.
哈维不在
Harvey's not here.
那就你吧
Then you'll have to do.
听我说 路易
Look, Louis,
我知道你最近经历了很多
I know you've been through a lot,
但哈维会...
but Harvey's gonna--
我根本不关心哈维会做什么
I don't give a shit what Harvey's gonna do.
你吓着我了
Okay, you're scaring me.
你知道奥斯卡是什么样吗
You know what an oscar looks like?
-什么 -奥斯卡奖杯 光头男
- What? - Academy award. Bald guy.
我们当然都知道它是什么样
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表