剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
诉 讼 双 雄
第四季 第十六集
季终
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
Previously on Suits
-杰夫 -杰西卡 你说的对
- Jeff... - Jessica, you were right.
要么两者兼得 要么两者皆失
We either need to have both, or it's not going to work.
此刻起 我提出辞职
Effective immediately, I'm tendering my resignation.
傅滋曼可不会做没有回报
Forstman doesn't throw money around
白白撒钱的亏本生意
without getting something in return.
他会赚到钱
He's gonna get money in return.
他的心中钱只排在第三位
Money is third on his list.
前两位是报复人
The first two are getting back at people
和控制人
and getting control of people.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
你让我来不是为了让你签字
You didn't bring me here for you to sign on the arrows.
而是为了让我签字
You brought me here for me to sign on the arrows.
没错
Yep.
伍德尔失去工作后
After Woodall lost his job,
傅滋曼把他安排到了证♥监♥会♥
Forstman got him installed at the S.E.C.,
证据在哪里
Where's the proof?
在埃里克·伍德尔的银行账户里
In Eric Woodall's bank accounts.
太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
我是你上司
I'm your boss.
先生们 给我一分钟
Gentlemen, give me a minute.
你就是逼我
You're forcing me to turn you in
检举你12年前做的事情
for what you did 12 years ago.
你不会的
You're not gonna do that,
因为你也牵涉其中了 伙计
because you did it too, pal.
其他人对我失去信心
Anyone else every loses faith in me,
我根本不在乎
it doesn't matter.
但你不行
But with you, it's different.
我该走了
I should go.
为什么
Why?
你知道我爱你 唐娜
You know I love you, Donna.
敬哈维
To Harvey.
敬哈维 干杯
To Harvey. Cheers.
杰伊 给我杯麦卡伦18年
Jay, can I get a Macallan 18?
要知道 一般来说第一次胜诉
You know, usually when someone wins their first trial,
至少会假装把助理地检官同事们
they at least pretend to finish the drink
买♥♥的酒喝完
their fellow ADAs bought them.
抱歉 我们...
I'm sorry, do we--
认识吗 还不呢
Know each other? Not yet.
但今天你走运
But today's your lucky day.
为什么
And why is that?
因为你今天能结识唐娜
Because it's the day you get to meet Donna.
我猜猜 你就是唐娜
And let me guess. You're Donna.
你可不知道我有多唐娜
Oh, you have no idea how Donna I am.
-好吧 唐娜 我是哈维... -斯佩克特
- Well, Donna, I'm Harvey-- - Harvey Specter.
你觉得我要是不知道你是谁
You really think I'd be talking to you
还会跟你说话吗
if I didn't know who you were?
那你究竟怎么知道我的
And how exactly do you know about me?
我知道所有人
I know about everybody.
我不知道的是
What I don't know is
为什么选这个案子作为你的法庭处子秀
why this is the first case you ever took to trial.
因为是白领犯罪
Because it was a white-collar crime,
不是街角的毒贩
not some drug dealer on a corner,
所以这种案子
which makes it the kind of case--
能让你上报纸
That puts your name in the paper.
你不仅是长得美 是吧
You're not just a pretty face, are you?
的确
No, I'm not.
所以或许你该请我一杯酒
So maybe you should buy me a drink,
我们可以去角落里继续对话
and we can continue this conversation in the corner.
杰伊
Jay?
肖恩 你大晚上的
Sean, what are you doing in my building
跑来我公♥寓♥楼做什么
in the middle of the night?
我以为你不跟踪我了
I thought we were done with you following me.
我没跟踪你
I'm not following you.
我在等你
I'm waiting for you.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
你需要 还是证♥监♥会♥
You need my help, or the SEC needs my help?
都需要
We both do.
但现在 我更在乎我自己
But at the moment, I care more about me
而不是证♥监♥会♥
than I do about the SEC.
我找不到那笔钱了
I can't find the money.
什么意思
What do you mean you can't find the money?
你这三个月都在做什么
What the hell have you been doing for the last three months?
找钱
Looking for the money.
那就再使劲点找
Then look harder,
伍德尔可不是做慈善的
because Woodall isn't in the charity business.
傅兹曼贿赂人
Forstman buys people,
我们把那人双手奉上了
and we handed them to you on a silver platter.
我为你冒了险
And I stuck my neck out for you,
指控我朋友受贿
and I accused my friend of being on the take.
如果我不能把事做到底
Now, if I can't follow through with that,
埃里克·伍德尔就要逃脱罪责了
Eric Woodall walks.
查尔斯·傅兹曼也是
Charles Forstman walks.
你凭什么觉得 你都找不到那笔钱
Well, what makes you think I can find the money
我却能找到呢
when you couldn't?
我不知道你能不能
I don't know if you can or not,
但这个案子我只剩五天时间了
but they're gonna shut me down in five days,
能获得的帮助我都需要
and I need all the help I can get.
不说我了 说说你吧
Okay, enough about me. Let's talk about you.
这是我最喜欢的话题
Ooh, my favorite subject.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你最喜欢的话题找上我
I think your favorite subject didn't come up to me
不是为了弄清楚我为什么上庭
just to find out why I went to trial.
你有所求
You want something.
是啊
I sure do.
我觉得我或许能给你
And I think I might be ready to give it to you.
不是性
It's not sex.
那当我没说
Then never mind.
你还真是坦诚啊
Wow, you're gonna be that honest about it.
省时间嘛
Saves time.
那我也不绕弯 我要做你的秘书
Well, in that case, I want to move to your desk.
为什么
And why is that?
因为人人知道 你再过几年
Because it's no secret that in a few years,
就要回高登·施密特·范·戴克律所
you're going back to Gordon, Schmidt, and Van Dyke.
我猜猜 你到时想一起来
And let me guess, you want to come with me when I do.
不
No, I don't.
那为什么
Then why?
因为我要做个演员
Because I'm gonna be an actress,
我想要一个知道
and I want somebody who understands
人生不止局限于地检官办公室的人
that there's more to life than just the DA's office.
而且我能付出一切
And that I can give my all to them
但偶尔还能去试镜
but still step out for the occasional audition.
你这就要抛弃我啊
So you're stepping out on me already?
是的 但重点是
Yes, but the important thing is,
我提前告诉你了啊
I'm telling you about it in advance.
麦卡伦36年
Macallan 36.
我没点这个啊
I didn't order a Macallan 36.
那边的先生送的
It's from the gentleman over there.
我不知道那人是谁
Okay, I don't know who that is,
但我现在就告诉你 他是麻烦
but I'm telling you right now, he is bad news.
你看上去很不一样
You look different.
我就当是夸我了
I will take that as a compliment.
我是说我没想到会见到你这样子...
I meant I wasn't expecting to see you like that--
我知道你什么意思
I-I know what you meant.
你的意思是 你根本没想到
What you really meant is that you weren't expecting
会看到我
to see me at all.
什么
Excuse me?
拜托 哈维
Come on, Harvey.
自从迈克回到律所
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表