剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
- which means we do. - Jeff--
杰西卡 随你想怎么瞒他们 好吗
Jessica, hide it from them all you want, okay?
但我们谈过这个问题 你说
But we talked about this, and you said
我应该跟其他合伙人的待遇不同
that I shouldn't be treated like any other partner,
所以别瞒我
so don't come in here hiding it from me.
你要一个直接的答案
You want a straight answer.
那我直接告诉你
I'll give you a straight answer.
哈维和迈克·罗斯没有勾结
Harvey did not collude with Mike Ross,
但肖恩·卡荷尔根本不在乎
but Sean Cahill doesn't give a shit about that.
所以我需要你尽一切力量
So I need you to do whatever you have to
给我从这些人身上找出点什么来
and get me something on these guys.
卡荷尔对我们给他的惊喜有什么反应
Hey, how did Cahill handle our surprise?
事实上 我亲自去给他的
Actually, I got to hand it to him.
他的反应非常好
He handled it pretty damn well.
-怎么 -你们上演了那么多
- What? - You guys had
神奇双胞胎的桥段
your whole Wonder Twins riff,
神奇双胞胎 1977年诞生的著名卡♥通♥人物
这时候却对他以礼相待了 接下来呢
and now you're giving him respect? What's next:
-和他去佛罗里达群岛度假吗 -别急 老虎
- a time share in the Florida Keys? - Easy, tiger.
只想说 我送你们两个字
Just saying, I got two words for you:
基 情
Bro-mance.
在你给我们买♥♥结婚贺礼前
Before you order us a gift off our registry,
让我告诉你他做了什么
let me tell you what he's been up to.
他让霍普金斯法官同意他的取证
He had Judge Hopkins sign off on his depositions,
也就是说
meaning
我们调查他的同时 他也来调查我们了
he's coming at us the same time we go after him.
-我们能解决 -瑞秋能吗
- We can handle it. - Can Rachel?
什么
What?
看看吧
Take a look.
她在调查名单的首位
She's first on the list.
你要我去告诉她这些事
And you want me to tell her it's coming.
我要你做的远不仅如此
I want you to do more than that.
我要你给她做取证预演
I want you to prep her.
哈维 这不是个好主意
Harvey, that's not a good idea.
不 这是好主意 你是这工作的最佳人选
Yes, it is--you're the best person for the job.
我是最不适合做这件事的人了
I am the worst person for the job.
你这么说
And you're only saying it
只不过因为这会让你不舒服
because it makes you feel uncomfortable.
你以为卡荷尔在取证时
How do you think Cahill's gonna make Rachel feel
会让瑞秋好受吗
when he gets her under oath?
通常大家谈正事不会从洗手开始
Usually, people don't start by washing their hands.
通常人们不会在这谈路易的事情
Usually, people aren't here to talk about Louis.
-唐娜 -杰西卡 他只是犯了错
- Donna. - Jessica, he made a mistake.
犯错的意思是他不小心失误
"Mistake" implies that he did something by accident.
路易做的是选择
Louis made a choice.
而你选择在这一切结束以后
And you're making the choice to fire him
炒了他
when this is over.
这到底又关你什么事
And how the hell is that any of your business?
我只是想如果路易能帮你摆脱困境
I just thought if Louis could help get you out of it--
帮我摆脱困境
Help get me out of it?
就是他让我陷入困境的
He's the one that got me into it.
如果是哈维
And if this were Harvey,
你一定会让他做出补救
you'd let him try to make up for it.
如果是哈维
And if this were Harvey,
我有信心他能补救
I'd have the confidence that he would.
杰西卡 路易这么做
Jessica, Louis did all of this
是因为他太想得到你的认可了
because he is dying for your approval.
你对他从来没有信心
You never have confidence in him,
也从不像对哈维一样对他
and you never treat him the way you treat Harvey.
所以倒是我错了
So this is my fault?
我只是说在哈维犯错的时候
I'm saying Harvey's made mistakes,
你都原谅了他
and you've forgiven him.
我也犯过错 你也原谅了我
I've made mistakes, and you've forgiven me.
你说得对 唐娜 你犯了一次错
You're right, Donna, you did make a mistake once,
我的确原谅了你 但首先我解雇了你
and I did forgive you, but first I fired you.
现在如果你还不让开
And if you don't back off me right now,
我会再炒你一次
I will do it again.
现在 恕不奉陪 我还有取证会要开
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a deposition to get to.
请陈述全名以供记录
Please state your full name for the record.
-埃里克·伊格内修斯·伍德尔 -伊格内修斯
- Eric Ignatius Woodall. - Ignatius?
-像圣徒的名字 -我可怀疑
- Like the saint. - I doubt that.
你在美国证♥监♥会♥工作了多久
And how long have you worked for the S.E.C.?
两个月
Two months.
在那之前你是做什么工作的
And where were you before that?
在美国检察院工作
I worked at the U.S. Attorneys' office.
直到我起诉你诬告让你被解雇
Until I got you fired for malicious prosecution.
不是你让我被解雇
You didn't get me fired.
你向当权者诽谤我
You slandered me to a person in power,
才让我离开了所爱的工作
which caused me to leave a job I loved.
才得以免于被解雇
To avoid getting fired.
这事你没证据 他也不知情
You have no proof of that, and he has no knowledge of that.
他知道自己对我的感觉吗
Does he have any knowledge of his feelings towards me?
我对你可没什么感觉 斯佩克特先生
I don't have any feelings for you, Mr. Specter,
另外 跟你们说一声 我有了新饭碗
and for your information, I landed on my feet.
对 我们知道 在证♥监♥会♥
Yes, we know, at the S.E.C.,
但我们不想聊这个
but we don't want to talk about that.
我们想说说吉姆·品波里
We want to talk about Jim Pembry.
你看起来没那么自在了啊 埃里克
You don't seem too comfortable anymore, Eric.
谁是吉姆·品波里
Who's Jim Pembry?
我和吉姆在检察院一起工作过
I worked with Jim at the U.S. Attorneys' office.
办亚瑟·科恩的案子吗
On the Arthur Cohen prosecution?
我想他替我做了点事
I believe he did some work for me.
你想 过去四年里就这案件
You believe? You sent him over 1,200 emails
你给他发了超过1200封邮件
on that case over four years.
你说有就有吧
If you say so.
其实是你的电脑记录告诉我们的
Actually, your computer records say so,
我可以全部读给你听 但
and I could read them all, but
我想从我最喜欢的这封开始
I'd rather start with my favorite.
"我不在乎以什么名义抓到亚瑟·科恩
"I don't care what we get Arthur Cohen on.
"逃税 内部交易 甚至是乱穿马路
"Tax evasion, insider trading, jaywalking if we have to,
"但我们一定要把他关起来"
but we're putting that piece of shit behind bars."
你从哪里找来的邮件
Where the hell did you get that?
我们从哪儿获得不重要
It's not important where we got it,
关键是我们找到了
but that we got it.
邮件的口气有点过火
Emails get heated.
因为这个案子正进行到一半
It was the middle of a case.
问题是 埃里克
The problem is, Eric,
这是你开始办你那件大案
this was dated two years before
两年之前的邮件
you even brought your big case.
-你有问题吗 -当然
- Do you have a question? - I sure do.
你先决定一个人有罪
You decide someone's guilty,
然后才去找罪名抓他
then you find the crime to fit them.
-是这样吗 -不
- Isn't that true? - No.
你还要我告你做伪证吗
You want me to get you for perjury too?
你本想用一个罪名抓亚瑟
You tried to get Arthur on one thing.
结果却用了另外一个 不是吗
Instead, you got him on another, didn't you?
-别回答 -是的
- Don't answer him. - Yes.
这也恰恰是你对我所做的 不是吗
And that's exactly what you want to do with me, isn't it?
够了 别打字了 到此为止
That's enough. Stop typing. We're done here.
-给你个答案 -别
- To answer your question... - Don't--
你说的没错
You're damn right it is.
没关系 这或许没记下来
That's okay. It may not be on record, But
但我已经得到我想要的了
I got what I wanted.
你可不是我平常的司机
You're not my usual guy.
我从来不是平常人
I'm not a usual anything.
确实
No, you're not.
我们逮住他了 谢谢你
We got him, thanks to you.
感谢吉姆·品波里
Thanks to Jim Pembry.
我不是来和吉姆·品波里庆祝的
I'm not here to celebrate with Jim Pembry.
杰西卡 或许我们第一拳打得不错
Jessica, we may have landed the first punch,
但接下来还得小心
but we're next up.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表