剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
诉 讼 双 雄
第四季 第十三集
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
Previously on Suits
你的名字挂在墙上了
You got your name on the wall.
现在我想要与之匹配的尊重
Now I want the respect that comes with it.
意思是
Meaning?
我想要哈维的一个客户
I want one of Harvey's clients.
我的客户就是我的客户
My clients are my clients.
如果你不在三秒钟内
And you don't get out of my office
离开我的办公室
in the next three seconds,
你我之间一定有事发生
something's gonna happen between you and me,
而且我保证 此事一旦发生
and I guarantee it won't end with you
你的牙肯定保不全
keeping all of your teeth.
艾弗里·麦肯诺曾经是
Avery McKernon was the first client
我带进律所的第一位客户
I ever brought into the firm.
他们总是赢家 就像我
They win, like me.
他们知道特雷弗不是那个班里的
They know Trevor isn't in the class,
所以他不可能是偷试题的那个人
so they know he couldn't have been the one to steal the test.
我不开除你的朋友
I'm not going to expel your friend.
非常感谢您 先生
Oh, thank you, sir.
但是有一点
There's just one thing.
我就打电♥话♥给哈佛
I'm gonna call Harvard.
你听我说
Believe me when I tell you,
你是永远去不了哈佛了
You're never going there.
记得这个吗
Remember this?
不 你不记得
No, you don't,
因为你不可能记得没见过的东西
because you can't remember something you never knew.
你不能解雇我
You can't fire me.
我为什么要解雇你 我可以击溃你
Why would I fire you when I can break you?
我要把你埋在一大堆破烂底下
You see, I'm going to bury you under a mountain of shit so big
你会求我把它挪走
you're going to be begging me to take it off.
先那杯曼哈顿给我
First of all, give me that Manhattan
再去点一杯男人会点的酒
and go get yourself a drink a man would order.
15分钟后回来
Come back here in 15 minutes,
如果我还记得你是谁 我就
and if I still remember who you are, I'll be shocked.
好了 我们到底来这儿干什么
Okay, so why are we really here?
你带我出来
I mean, you didn't just bring me
不会只是为了聊卡丽熙吧
out to talk about Khaleesi.
就是啊 保罗·波特说我长得像她的侍女翻译
I did. Paul Porter says I look like her translator.
他也是冰♥火♥粉啊
He's a Throner?
不过他说我不如她的小翻译性感
Though he says I'm a less-attractive version of her translator.
好吧 你只是想让我说
Okay, you're just trying to get me to say
你比她性感
that you're hotter than her.
-我是不是嘛 -你性感多了
- Am I? - You're way hotter.
但她口音很撩人
But she has that accent.
我实事求是
Fair point.
好吧 我带你来这儿
You know, look, the reason that I brought you here
是想告诉你 我知道你告诉路易
is to tell you that I know that you told Louis
我给卡特里娜找了份工作
that I got Katrina a job.
-听我说 -别担心 我没生你气
- Look, I -- - Relax, I'm not mad at you.
但我记得是你
But I do remember you being the person
告诉我不要强求
who told me not to force things
-求不来的东西 -瑞秋
- that weren't meant to be. - Rachel,
一个人给别人建议
just because a person gives advice
不代表自己一定会遵守
doesn't mean that they have to follow that same advice.
这是《唐娜之书》的核心原则之一
That's one of the core principles outlined in "The Book of Donna."
说真的 我也不是有意告诉路易的
Seriously, though, I didn't mean to tell Louis.
就是脱口而出了 抱歉
It just came out. I'm sorry.
我说了 没事
Like I said, it's fine.
他其实还来问我们能不能重新做朋友
He actually ended up asking if we could be friends again.
然后呢
And?
我跟他说 我们之间不可能和好如初
And I told him that things would never be the same between us
除非他原谅迈克
unless he forgave Mike.
他怎么说
And what did he say?
他说他做不到
He said he couldn't do it.
简单 过埃卢跳投
That's easy. The jumper over Ehlo.
错 换手单手上篮 过珀金斯和格林
Wrong, the switch-hand layup over Perkins and Green.
你真让我吃惊啊 哈维
I'm surprised at you, Harvey.
过埃卢跳投足以拿下比赛
The Ehlo jumper was a game-winner.
单手上篮是种挑衅
The layup was a statement.
"我想干什么都行 这比赛我赢定了"
"I can do whatever I want. I own this league."
你是在说乔丹还是你自己
Are you talking about Jordan or yourself now?
有区别吗
Is there a difference?
区别大了
A big difference,
这就要说到我来的原因
which brings me to why I'm here.
你不能随心所欲 哈维
You can't do whatever you want, Harvey.
你要我跟路易修好
You want me to make things right with Louis.
他帮助了我和杰夫
He made things right between Jeff and me.
那我就要为此永远巴结他吗
So I'm supposed to kiss his ass forever because of that?
不 你要跟他和好
No, you're supposed to make peace.
杰西卡 我乐意和好
Jessica, I'm willing to make peace,
但那是不可能的
but that's never gonna happen.
为什么
Why not?
因为路易是绝不会原谅迈克的
Because Louis is never gonna forgive Mike.
那就想办法让他原谅迈克
Then figure out a way to make him forgive Mike.
六年前
唐娜 我说过多少次了
Donna, how many times have I told you
你要坐在外面
I want you out front?
我是唯一有秘书的初级律师
I'm the only associate with a secretary.
我希望人们都看到我的秘书
It would be nice if people could see my secretary.
那让你的下任秘书 想办法不进你办公室
Well, then maybe your next secretary can figure out
把这个放好吧
where to put this without coming into your office.
-开玩笑吧 -没有
- You're kidding? - Not kidding.
这不是你伪造的吗
You didn't forge this?
我很厉害 但我不是禽兽
I am a lot of things, but I am not a monster.
我既不会这么对迈克尔也不会这么对你
I would do that to neither Michael nor you.
-叫这么亲啊 -他直呼我教名
- Oh, so he's Michael now? - Well, I'm Donna to him.
我也这么喊他 空中传奇大人打电♥话♥来时
He's Michael to me, which is what I told His Airness
我就这么说的
when he called.
等等 你不是在开玩笑
Wait a second. You're not kidding.
他跟我签约了
He signed with me?
严格说 是跟我签约了
Well, technically, he signed with me.
我去 唐娜 我们今晚得庆祝啊
Holy shit, Donna. We have to celebrate tonight.
我是要庆祝
Oh, I'm gonna celebrate.
但你呢 得跟路易喝酒
You, on the other hand, are having drinks with Louis.
什么 我们说过了
What? We've been over this.
不论路易什么时候提出要跟我喝酒
Whenever Louis asks to have drinks with me,
永远拒绝他
the answer's always no.
听好我说的话
Listen to the words that I'm saying.
你今晚要去跟路易喝酒
You are getting drinks with Louis tonight.
费尔柴德要退休了
Fairchild's retiring?
费尔柴德死了
Fairchild's dead.
几乎跟乔丹的消息一样棒了
That's almost as good as the Jordan news.
对费尔柴德可不算
Not to Fairchild.
谁管费尔柴德怎么样啊
Who gives a shit about Fairchild?
真正的悲剧是我要跟路易喝酒
The real tragedy is I have to get drinks with Louis.
所以我给你订了一间小众餐厅
Which is why I got you a secluded restaurant
后面的桌子 没人会看到你的
with a table in the back where no one will see you.
过半小时你会打电♥话♥来
And you'll call a half an hour in
说有急事要处理吧
and say there's an emergency.
已经准备好了 如果打不通
Already in place, and if I can't get through,
我会让侍者
then I'll just have the waiter
把酒洒在路易身上
spill drinks all over Louis.
-这你也能做到 -拜托
- You could have that done? - Oh, please.
如果我想 可以让
I could have Louis held captive
路易被人关在一间西♥藏♥寺院里
in a Tibetan monastery if I wanted to.
我觉得这你做不到...
Yeah, I don't think you have that--
赶紧滚出你办公室吧
Now get the hell out of your office.
我还有工作呢
I got work to do.
打扰 请问能告诉我
Excuse me. Can you tell me where
吉姆·奥唐纳德的办公室在哪吗
Jim O'Donnell's office is?
看情况了 你对移♥民♥法有什么了解
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表