剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
她帮你说话的次数了
that she defended you.
现在她就想帮我一点忙
And now, she tries to help me just a little bit,
你就把她大卸八块
and you rip her to pieces.
不 我说的不是今天的事 骗子
No, that's not the help I'm talking about, fraud.
那你在说什么
Then what the hell are you talking about?
你找她帮你为你的身份圆谎
You went to her to help you lie to me about who you are,
她这个小狗腿就屁颠屁颠
and like the good little lackey that she is,
跑到我面前对我撒谎
she came to me and lied to my face.
她这么做是为了保护我 路易
She did it to protect me, Louis.
那敢情好
Well, good for you,
但我发现了这件事
but when I found out about it,
我觉得恶心透顶了
I felt like shit for the 180th time.
所以我就以彼之道还之彼身了
So I just went to her and did the same thing.
路易 我刚背完
You know, Louis, I've just been memorizing
你以前所有的辩词
all of your old arguments.
我本来打算试试在这里
I was actually gonna try and come in here
引用一些来改变你对我的印象
and use one of them to change your mind about me.
-没用的 -我知道
- It won't work. - Oh, I know.
因为我还是原来的那个我
Because while I am the same person that I was before,
而你却变了
you're not.
你没说错
You're right.
我不是原来那个我了
I'm not the same person.
我原来是个言出必行的人
I used to be a man of my word,
但你们这些人却让我懂得那没有意义
but you people taught me that doesn't mean a thing.
所以当我告诉你
So when I told you
这只是你和我的事 我骗了你
it was between me and you, I lied.
我发现了你的弱点
I found your weak spot,
你知道我打算怎么做吗
and you know what I'm gonna do?
我打算继续打击她
I'm gonna keep hammering on her
直到你崩溃
until you break.
杰西卡
Jessica.
拜托 这事能不能等等 我累坏了
Please, if it can wait, I've had a long day,
得回家休息
and I need to go home.
真糟糕
Too bad.
你留在这里
You're staying here
起草路易·利特的新合伙人协议
and drafting Louis Litt's new partnership agreement.
你现在也要落井下石了吗
So now you're piling on too now?
我没落井下石
I'm not piling on.
我给你这个是因为这活不能计费
I am giving you this because it's non-billable work
而且这件事也是因你而起
and the only reason it exists is because of you.
又来了
This again?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你听得很清楚
You heard me.
我以前看过这出戏
I've seen this movie before.
但它之所以重复在上演
And the reason it keeps rerunning
是因为每次我认为我摆脱你了
is because every time I think I'm done with you,
你和你的肮脏秘密就又冒出来
you and your dirty little secret rear your ugly heads.
你知道吗 杰西卡
You know what, Jessica?
我受够你
I have had it up to here
一直说这是我的肮脏秘密了
with you saying that this is my dirty little secret.
你刚发现这件事时就可以解雇我 但你没有
You could have fired me when you found out, and you didn't.
你没有 你决定让我留下来
No, you decided to keep me around
因为你更加想要
because you were more concerned
打倒丹尼尔·哈德曼延续你的权力
with beating Daniel Hardman and keeping your power.
之后你再一次选择让我留下
And then you kept me around
因为你不想失去哈维
because you didn't want to lose Harvey.
然后你想利用我的秘密牵制哈维
And then you wanted to use my secret to beat Harvey,
之后就是一次又一次的重复
and then again and again and again.
所以杰西卡 你能不能告诉我
So please, Jessica, why don't you tell me,
这件事什么时候才能成为你的肮脏秘密
when the hell does this become your dirty little secret?
这里有人了吗
This seat taken?
你好
Hi.
你好
Hey.
鉴于你的信息写的很含蓄
Since your message was so cryptic,
我猜是关于公事的
I'm assuming this is about business.
我需要你帮忙
I need a favor.
斯科特
Hey, Scottie.
你还好吗
How are you?
你离开之后过得怎么样
How have you been since you left?
我听说你休息了一阵子
I heard that you took some time off.
你去哪里了
Where did you land?
我希望你能和罗伯特·赞恩和解
I need you to settle your case against Robert Zane.
我为什么要那么做
And why would I do that?
因为我欠他一个人情
Because I owe him one.
哈维 我刚刚在这家新公♥司♥落脚
Harvey, I'm just getting back on my feet at a new firm.
这个案子赢面很大
This case is winnable.
公♥司♥也知道这个情况因为我告诉他们了
The firm knows that it is because I told them it is.
我和解了 会看起来很糟
I settle, I look like shit.
我知道 但你曾经来找我
I know that, but you came to me once
让我放过福尔松食品公♥司♥
to take it easy on you with Folsom Foods--
因为你说过如果我遇到私事上的麻烦
Because you said if I was ever in trouble personally--
我确实遇到了私事上的麻烦
I am in trouble personally.
你和罗伯特·赞恩有什么私人恩怨
What the hell is personal about Robert Zane?
如果你不帮我
You don't do this for me,
赞恩就会知道迈克·罗斯的秘密
Zane's going to put it together about Mike Ross.
你这个自私的混♥蛋♥
You selfish son of a bitch.
你说你之所以告诉我这件事
You said you told me that
是因为你不想一直对自己爱的人撒谎
because you didn't want to keep lying to the people you love.
我确实不想
I didn't want to.
但你现在来找我 用我知道的事
And now you come to me trading on the fact that I know
来换取摆脱因你的自私和愚蠢才陷入的困境
to get you out of a jam for doing something stupid and selfish
而这个窘境还断送了
that drove a wedge between us
我们最初在一起的机会
before we ever even had a chance.
我告诉你了真♥相♥
I told you the truth.
但那时已经太迟了
After it was too late.
斯科特
Scottie.
我那么爱你
I loved you.
我那么爱你
I loved you,
但你却让一些我绝不会讲出去的愚蠢秘密
and you let some stupid secret that I would never tell anyone
阻碍了我们的关系 因为你无法信任我
come between us because you couldn't trust me with it.
你说得对 斯科特
You're right, Scottie.
我确实没有立场求你帮忙
I don't have a leg to stand on.
但如果你不帮我 我就会有麻烦
But if you don't do this for me, I am in trouble.
我会提议和罗伯特·赞恩和解
I'm going to recommend we settle with Robert Zane.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但事先跟你说清楚
But to be clear,
你只能这样拜托我一次
you get to ask me this once.
我再也不想听到迈克·罗斯这个名字了
And I never want to hear the name Mike Ross again.
斯科特
Scottie--
就一次
Once.
皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特
你想要正式
You wanted it to be official.
如你所愿了 路易
There it is, Louis.
这就正式了
It's official.
所以就这样了
So that's it?
人们明早就会像往常一样走进来
People are just gonna walk in here tomorrow morning
有可能看到 有可能看不到
like it's any other day and see it or maybe not see it?
那你还想怎么样
What were you expecting?
一个庆典外加管乐队吗
A ceremony and a brass band?
那不是我们的风格
We don't do that.
我是冠名合伙人 我就要那样做
Well, I'm name partner, and I say we do now.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你听到了
You heard me.
我要公开有排场的庆祝
I want pomp and circumstance in the form of an unveiling.
我要回家了 路易
I'm going home, Louis.
我不会将今晚剩下的时间用来
I'm not spending the rest of the night
给大家发送邀请邮件的
emailing invitations to an unveiling.
你要回家了
You're going home?
那我自己给他们发
Well, then I'll send them out myself.
因为明天
Because tomorrow...
我就要那样做
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表