剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
解释为啥你像个傻子一样站在法官面前吗
Explain why you stood in front of the judge like a moron?
有什么合理的解释能...
What possible explanation--
希拉订婚了
Sheila got engaged.
什么
What?
什么时候
When?
今天早上
This morning.
路易 节哀
Louis, I'm sorry.
我本来非常确定在生小孩的事上
I was so sure that she would just come around
她会回心转意的
about having children, you know?
这就是为什么我一直拒绝了
That's why I've been turning down
所有那些犹太交友中心的请求
all those J-date requests.
我们会用另一种方式打败迈克的
We'll get Mike another way.
你说的太他妈对了 我们要打败他
Oh, you're goddamn right we're gonna get him.
即使这是我能做的最后一件事
I'm gonna get that son of a bitch
我也要打败那个浑小子
if it's the last thing I do.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
他用希拉的新闻来扰乱我的大脑 哈维
He used the Sheila news to get into my head, Harvey.
是利用这新闻还是告诉你这新闻
Used the news or gave you the news?
拜托 这有区别吗
Oh, please, what difference does it make?
有什么区别
What difference does it make?
这区别可大了
It makes all the difference.
一种会让我同情你
Like on the one hand, I feel for you,
另一种则会你成为世界上头号♥傻瓜
and on the other, you're the world's biggest idiot.
看看我的电脑
Look at my computer.
我盯着它三个小时了
I've been staring at it for three hours.
是真的
It's real.
简直不可置信
I don't believe it.
是啊 那个在游艇上的帅哥
Yeah, that adonis on that yacht,
他是希拉的未婚夫
Sheila's fiance.
那个帅哥
That adonis
是用洛伦佐·拉马斯1998年的图P的
is a photoshopped picture of Lorenzo Lamas from 1998!
洛伦佐·拉马斯: 美国早年著名动作男星
洛伦佐·拉马斯是他妈的谁
Who the hell is Lorenzo Lamas?
我能告诉你他不是谁
Well, I can tell you who he isn't.
他不是希拉的未婚夫
He isn't Sheila's fiance!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
你有在听我讲话吗
Are you even listening?
奈杰尔用那些关于猫的未读信件
It was bad enough that Nigel rattled you
弄得你心烦意乱就够糟糕了
with your unread cat letters.
现在你居然又中了迈克的计
Now you're letting Mike do this?
-哈维 拜托 -你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
- Harvey, please. - Shut the hell up!
听着 我试图警告过你
Look, I tried to warn you,
而你目空一切地站在那儿
And you stood there with your stupid leg up in the air,
告诉我姜还是老的辣
telling me that the student was no match for the master
但他只用了一张伪造的照片
and all it took was one doctored picture
就玩死你了
for you to shit the bed!
-我不是有意要... -你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
- I didn't mean to-- - Shut the hell up!
上帝啊
God.
遇见你真是惊喜
Well, fancy meeting you here.
瑞秋 出去
Rachel, get out of here.
我只是来复印一些东西的...
I was just coming to make some copy--
路易 出什么事了
Louis, what's wrong?
我不想谈这个 没事儿
I don't want to talk about it; nothing is wrong.
这明显是有事啊
Well, obviously something's wrong.
你知道吗 假如你这么好奇的话
You know what, if you're so curious,
为何不去问问你的梦中情人呢
why don't you just go ask the man of your dreams?
我确定你俩之后会一起开怀大笑的
I'm sure the two of you will have a big laugh about it later.
好吧 我不明白你在说什么
Okay, I don't know what you're talking about,
但是看到你这幅样子
but seeing you like this,
我是绝对不可能再嘲笑你的
there's no way that I would laugh at you.
到底怎么了
What is it?
迈克骗我相信希拉订婚了
Mike convinced me that Sheila was engaged
让我搞砸了案子
to throw me off my game.
我很抱歉 路易
I'm so sorry, Louis.
他可不这么觉得
Yeah, well, he sure wasn't.
用她和另外一个男人在一起的消息
Stuck a knife in me, twisted it
狠狠捅了我一刀 还拧了两圈
with the thought of her and another man.
一整天下来我脑子里就像有个钻孔机
It felt like a drill in my skull all day,
而最糟糕的是
and then to top it all off,
这毁了我最好的朋友对我的尊敬
it cost me the respect of my best friend.
也许...
Maybe--
你别想为他辩护
Oh, don't you even try to defend him.
没 我没打算为他辩护
No, I wasn't going to.
我是想说
I was going to say,
也许你正需要这样一个契机
maybe this is what you needed
来让你下定决心重新联♥系♥希拉
to decide to reconnect with Sheila.
那哈维那边怎么办
And what about Harvey?
我要如何弥补
How do I repair that?
发生了这种事我真的很抱歉 路易
I'm really sorry for what happened, Louis.
真的
I am.
你吃过了吗
Did you eat?
你这么问是因为关心我
Are you asking because you're concerned about me
还是因为你想知道我有没有给你留吃的
or because you want to know if I left you any food?
-今天过得不舒心吗 -对不起
- Tough day? - I'm sorry.
我连续几天每天工作16小时了
I've just been working 16-hour days,
-我真的... -压力很大
- and I'm really-- - Stressed.
我理解这种感受
Yeah I know the feeling
真的吗
Really?
因为我听说你今天可是大胜了一场呢
'Cause I heard that you had a pretty big win today.
你和哈维谈过了
You talked to Harvey.
我和路易谈过了
I talked to Louis.
迈克 我知道你想赢
Mike, I know you want to win,
但你知道你的谎言对他伤害多大吗
but do you have any idea what your lie did to him?
那不是谎言
It wasn't a lie.
是策略
It was a strategy.
两者都是 最终结果就是他快哭出来了
It was both, and it ended up with him near tears.
拜托 瑞秋
Come on, Rachel.
看起来你只在乎输赢了
It just seems like all that matters to you is winning
而你丝毫不在意
and that you don't care about
这会对你的朋友造成什么样的伤害
what it does to your friends.
你知道吗
You know what?
伤害了路易我很抱歉
I'm sorry that I hurt louis,
但他之所以上法庭
But he was going to that courtroom
是为了就他们的投标进行投票表决
so they could put their tender offer to a vote.
我知道
I know.
我们之前谈过 所以你也知道
You also know because we've had this discussion before
一旦他达到目的
that if he got his way,
他们会将公♥司♥拆散的
they would rip that company to shreds.
你与其指责我对路易的所作所为
So instead of coming down on me for what I did to Louis,
倒不如担心一下 一旦事情成真
why don't you start worrying about all the lives
洛根·桑德斯将会毁掉的人们
that Logan Sanders is gonna destroy if that happens?
真有意思
You know, it's funny.
你说你不在乎谁管事
You told me you didn't care who was in charge.
你只希望管事的不是个白♥痴♥
You just wanted whoever it was to not be an idiot.
你说我是白♥痴♥吗
Are you saying that I was an idiot?
咱俩都是白♥痴♥
I'm saying we both were.
我不该去找伍德尔
I shouldn't have gone to Woodall,
你也不该骗我们
and you shouldn't have lied to us.
你看上去不怎么生气
You don't seem pissed.
今天发生的事够多了
I've had enough happen already today.
还有 骗我是不对
Besides, lying to me was wrong,
但骗一个正在跟你交往的女人
but lying to the woman you're in a relationship with
那可是大错特错了
is a whole other level.
你觉得她什么时候能原谅我
When do you think she's gonna get past it?
根据我个人的经验 这得花上一阵子了
From personal experience, that could take a while.
这不是我要操心的了
That's not my problem.
是你自己的事
That's yours.
那你来这儿干什么 哈维
Then what are you doing here, Harvey?
我来教你怎么做
I'm here to tell you what you're gonna do about it.
不
No.
不行
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表