剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
但是你对我说了谎
and you lied to me about it.
我以为你会处理好的
Well, I thought that you would take care of it.
要是你连实话都不告诉我
How can I take care of it
我怎么能处理好
if you don't tell me the goddamn truth?
你以为我不想实话实说吗
Do you think that I didn't want to tell you the truth?
-那你为什么不说 -因为我很惭愧
- Then why didn't you? - Because I was ashamed.
我知道这听起来很傻
I know that it sounds stupid,
但是你和迈克他们 总能像变戏法那样
but you and Mike and everyone pull these rabbits
想出一个又一个办法
out of your hats all the time,
而我却只能坐在外面接电♥话♥
and I just sit outside, and I answer the phones.
可是我搞到了这些文件 人们就把我当救星
And then I got those documents, and people said I saved the day.
还没等我反应过来 你就已经在我面前
And the next thing I knew, you were on my doorstep
像看罪犯一样看着我
coming at me like I was some sort of criminal,
我被吓到了 所以我撒谎了
and I panicked, and I lied.
-唐娜 -对不起 哈维
- Donna-- - I'm sorry, Harvey.
我知道 但这导致
I know you are, but this just got
我摆脱这事的难度上升了一千倍
1,000 times harder for me to get out of.
你是指帮我摆脱这件事吧
You mean for you to get me out of.
唐娜 到现在你最该知道
Donna, you of all people should understand by now
对于我来说 我们不分彼此
that to me they're the same thing.
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我去你单位找你 他们说你请了病假
I went to see you at work. They said you called in sick.
我说了 你来干嘛
I said, what are you doing here?
我想告诉你个好消息
I wanted to tell you the good news.
我不会放弃你的案子了
I'm not dropping your case after all.
你高兴就好
Good for you.
乔
Hey, Joe.
我知道你觉得自己被耍了
I know you've been jerked around,
但是事情会改变的
but things are gonna change.
会改变吗 真的吗
Gonna change? Really?
你不是说拿到证据的方式不正当吗
I thought you said you got the evidence in the wrong way.
可你不是说用正当的方式就好了吗
Well, and you said we should get it in the right way,
而这正是我们要做的
so that's exactly what we're gonna do.
我说过了 你爱咋地咋地 与我无关
Like I said, good for you, but you're not gonna do it with me.
乔
Hey, Joe.
没有正当委托人 我不能传唤那些记录
I can't subpoena those records without the legitimate client.
要是这么做的话 我根本没有立场
I have no basis and no standing to move forward if I did.
现在你有时间来跟我解释程序问题了
Oh, now you have time to explain procedure to me, right?
好 是我活该
Okay, fine. I deserved that.
但是 这个案子不能没有你 乔
But, Joe, this case cannot move forward without you.
你在放弃我之前就应该想到这些的
You should have thought of that before you cut me loose.
他们来找你了对吧
They got to you, didn't they?
付了你封口费
They gave you a few dollars to shut you up,
跟你达成了无罪协议
and then they sealed the agreement with no admission of guilt.
你知道吗
You know what?
我不能议论这件事 你也知道原因
I can't comment on that, and you know why,
但是有一点我们得说清楚
but let's get one thing straight.
不是他们让我闭的嘴 是你
They didn't shut me up; you did.
就算我接受了什么
And if I took anything,
那也是因为我没有选择的余地
it was because I had no other choice.
乔 听我说
Joe, listen to me.
如果支票还没有兑现 我们还有机会
If the check hasn't cleared, we can still get out of it.
不要再来这里了
Don't come by here anymore.
你对那些人的在乎也就这么多嘛
So much for really caring about those people.
见鬼去吧
Go to hell.
谁把小宝贝安排到角落坐了
I thought nobody puts baby in the corner.
我怎么成了"小宝贝"
Since when am I "Baby"?
你坐在角落里啊
Since you're sitting in the corner.
你通常都是众人瞩目的女生
You're usually a power table kind of girl.
今晚我不是
Well, I'm not tonight.
杰西卡 怎么了
Jessica, what's going on?
我和杰夫结束了
It's over between me and Jeff.
什么 怎么回事
What? What happened?
不重要了
It's not important.
昨天他打电♥话♥给我说要带你去巴黎
One day the man is calling me about taking you to Paris,
今天就结束了
and the next it's over,
这么大转变的原因还不重要
and the reason for all that isn't important?
不 因为现在
No, it isn't, because right now,
我得决定他是否该留在律所里
I have to decide whether he should stay at the firm.
那我得说这分手的原因很重要
Well, then I'd say the reason that you broke up is important.
我现在不想谈这个
And I don't want to get into it right now,
木已成舟
because it's not going to change.
这话很耳熟啊
Wow, heard that before.
丽娅 我跟爸爸不一样 别再说我像了
Leah, I'm not like Dad, and I'm tired of hearing it.
我知道你总说你不像他
I know you always say you're not like him,
但你现在不去挽回你爱的人
but here you are scrubbing up for the next surgery
反倒像他一样在准备下一场手术了
instead of fighting for the man that you love.
你知道吗
You know what?
大多数姐妹会说 "真遗憾 杰西卡"
Most sisters would say, "I'm sorry, Jessica,"
然后给我一个拥抱
and then give me a hug.
杰西卡 我很遗憾你受伤了
Jessica, I am sorry that you're hurting,
但如果你想要甜蜜慰藉
and if you want something sugarcoated,
我会帮你点甜点 但我们不是这么扶持对方的
I'll order you dessert, but that is not how we show support.
没错
You're right.
我们扶持的方式是分享想法 那你...
We show it by telling each other what we think, so...
我想的是
And what I think is,
两天前这个男人还爱着你
two days ago, this man loved you.
所以除非你劈腿或者偷了他的钱
So unless you cheated on him, stole from him,
或者杀了人 在我看来你们
or killed somebody, it seems to me the two of you
应该可以想办法挽回这段感情
should be able to get past whatever it is you did do.
乔·亨德森不干了
Joe Henderson backed out.
哈维 你听见我说话了吗
Harvey, did you hear me?
他们花钱封了他的口 我们没案子可告了
They paid him off. We have no case anymore.
现在我有个更大的麻烦
And right now, I have a bigger problem.
唐娜说谎了
Donna lied.
什么意思 她说谎了
What do you mean, she lied?
我是说她不只是混进了档案室
I mean she didn't just bullshit her way into that file room.
她还用了"国家交通安♥全♥局♥"的名头
She used the words "National Transportation Safety Board."
在什么情况下说的
In what context?
在不惜犯罪来帮你的情况下
In the context of committing a crime to help you.
你是在指责我知道她这么做了吗
Are you accusing me of knowing that she did that?
如果你不知道 是因为你不想知道
If you didn't know, it's because you didn't want to know.
哈维 她告诉我她没偷那些文件
Harvey, she told me she didn't steal those things.
我和你一样相信了
I believed her the same way you did.
那你就像她一样说谎了
And you lied just like she did.
我没说谎
I did not lie.
那为什么我问你这些文件哪儿来的之后
Then how come when I asked you where those documents came from,
你怎么一个字没提唐娜的事
you didn't say one word about Donna?
因为如果我说了 你就什么都
Because you wouldn't have listened to another word
听不下去了 我是在完成任务
I said after that, and I was trying to get the job done.
你为了完成任务不惜让她冒险
Well, you got the job done by risking her.
这和你以前让我冒风险有什么不同
And how is that different than all the times you risked me?
因为她和你不同
Because she's different.
哈维 我发誓我不知道
Harvey, I swear I didn't know.
我已经说了 现在麻烦更大了
Well, like I said, right now, I've got a bigger problem.
唐娜会面临诈骗罪指控
Donna's gonna be charged with felony fraud,
她还是有罪的
and she's guilty.
-五要素 -什么
- Five elements. - What?
证明诈骗成立有五个要素
Proving fraud consists of five elements.
好 我知道 但全满足
Okay, I'm aware of that, and they have all of them.
伤害呢
What about injury?
唐娜怎么给自♥由♥铁路公♥司♥造成伤害了
How did Donna injure Liberty Rail?
-你心知肚明 -我们都清楚
- You know how. - I know, and you know.
但伊凡·施密斯不会坐在陪审团前
But Evan Smith isn't gonna sit in front of a jury
解释清楚那些档案的意义
and explain why those documents have value
同时又不提她客户面临的刑事指控
without exposing her client to criminal charges.
没有造成损害
And without damages,
唐娜的行为最多只是非法入侵
what Donna did is trespassing at the worst.
你要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
我要你继续这个民事案件
I want you to stay on the civil case.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表