剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
I mean, of course we all know what it looks like,
特别是你 你是演员
but especially you, you're an actress.
那是你们圈子里最高的荣誉
It's the highest honor in your field.
你当然不需要人告诉你它是什么
I mean, of course you don't need to be told what it is.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
哈佛法学院的最高荣誉
The highest academic honor in Harvard Law
是白帽协会
is the order of the coif.
白帽协会没有奖杯
You don't get a trophy.
只颁三样东西
You get three things.
一卷羊皮纸证书 可以挂在墙上
You get a parchment to hang on your wall,
一块在毕业典礼上戴的奖牌
a medal to wear at graduation,
还有这个
and this.
这把钥匙上没写"白帽协会"
Now, this key doesn't say "Order of the coif."
什么也没写
It doesn't say anything.
只是个象征
It's just a symbol.
那跟哈维有什么关系
What does that have to do with Harvey?
是没关系 但跟迈克有关系
It doesn't. It has to do with Mike.
知道吗 路易 今天已经够漫长了 能...
You know what, Louis? It's been a long day, can--
还得再长点
It's about to get longer.
你看 迈克问我这玩意儿
See, Mike asked me about this.
我还以为他...
And I thought he was--
我以为他是想让我忘掉我的烦恼
I thought he was trying to get my mind off of my problems,
但他又问了
but then he did it again.
这让我想到
And it got me to thinking:
迈克以极优成绩毕业
Mike graduated magna cum laude.
他是白帽协会的会员
He's in order of the coif.
但他没有认出这个
But he didn't recognize this.
他只是忘了一把愚蠢的钥匙
So he forgot a stupid key.
迈克·罗斯过目不忘
Mike Ross doesn't forget anything.
他认不出这钥匙的原因
See, the reason he didn't recognize this
是因为他根本没有得到过 因为...
was because he never got one, because...
他没上过哈佛
he didn't go to Harvard.
路易 我们以前就讨论过这个了
Louis, we've been down this road before.
哈佛资料库里有迈克
Mike is in the Harvard database.
但年鉴里没有
But he's not in the yearbook,
并且根据他的信用报告
and according to his credit report,
他读法学院期间的地址在纽约
his address during his law school years was in New York.
他甚至每月第一天亲自去交房♥租
He even paid rent the first of the month in person.
-我相信一定有... -坐下
- Well, I'm sure there's an-- - Sit down!
去年 你告诉我别跟希拉说迈克的档案
Last year, you told me not to tell Sheila about Mike's file.
你表现出在乎我的样子
You acted like you cared about me.
但其实根本不在乎
You didn't give a shit about me.
你只在乎自己
You cared about you!
-和哈维 -不是的
- And Harvey! - No.
-还有迈克 -不是
- And Mike! - No.
-还有杰西卡 -路易 不是这样的
- And Jessica! - Louis, that's not true!
那现在就给希拉打电♥话♥
Well, let's call Sheila right now.
号♥码我都记得
I know all of the numbers by heart.
她可能对我没兴趣了
I mean, she may not be interested in me anymore,
但她肯定会对谎称上过哈佛的
but she will definitely be interested in a fraud claiming
骗子有兴趣
that he went to Harvard.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你很抱歉吗
You're sorry?
你从迈克·罗斯来的第一天就开始骗我
You've been lying to me since the day Mike Ross arrived.
我知道哈维和杰西从未真正接受我
I knew Harvey and Jessica never really accepted me,
但我以为你不一样
but I thought you were different.
我当你是我朋友
I thought you were my friend.
-我是你朋友啊 路易 -不 你不是
- I am your friend, Louis. - No, you're not.
你再也不准对我说那样的话
And don't you ever say that to me again.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去见你朋友杰西卡
To see your friend Jessica.
路易知道了
Louis knows.
路易
Louis.
我知道你是个坚守规则的人
I know you're a stickler for the rules,
所以我来还我的身份卡
so I figured I'd just come by to return my I.D.
你想要个解释
You want an explanation.
我想看到你这个罪犯铐着手铐
I want to see you perp walked through the bullpen
上面盖着你那漂亮的小外套 走过候审室
with your pretty little jacket draped over your handcuffs.
但在那之前 我需要个解释
But until then, yeah, I'll take an explanation.
我搞清迈克·罗斯的真实情况时
When I found out the truth about Mike Ross,
木已成舟
it had already been done.
哈维干的吗
By Harvey?
就在他取代我成为资深合伙人之后吗
Right after he made senior partner over me?
他就是在那时雇的那个骗子吗
That's when he hired the fraud?
是在那个时候吗
That's the correct timeline, right?
对
Yes.
但你非但没有告发他
So instead of turning him in,
-还帮他掩盖了过去 -路易
- you cover it up. - Louis--
而当我犯了事
And the one time that I do something...
你根本没有帮我掩盖
you don't cover it up at all.
而是把我送入虎口
You throw me to the wolves.
我帮你虎口脱险
I saved you from the wolves.
之后我卑躬屈膝
Then I ask you for the smallest gesture,
请求你允许我有尊严地继续我的事业
just to allow my career to continue with dignity,
你却一丝同情都不给
and you couldn't muster the tiniest shred of compassion.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我想让你告诉我你是个骗子
I want you to tell me you're a liar!
是个伪君子
And a hypocrite!
我想让你道歉
I want you to say you're sorry.
我是个骗子
I am a liar.
也是个伪君子
And I am a hypocrite.
但我不会道歉
But I will not say I'm sorry,
因为我做的这一切是为了保护律所
because I did what I did to protect this firm.
看来船长就要和船一起沉没了
Well, looks like the captain's about to go down with her ship.
胡说
Bullshit.
你是有目的的
You want something.
我告诉过你 我想看到你
Oh, I told you. I want to see you in--
戴着手铐吗
In handcuffs?
如果真是那样
If that were true,
来这儿的应该是警♥察♥而不是你
the police would be here instead of you.
不是的 你想在向我提出
No, you wanted to see me squirm
真正的诉求前 看到我局促不安
before asking me for what you really want.
我不会满足你的
I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction.
你还是直接说吧
So you might as well spit it out.
你曾经问过我想要什么 我告诉了你
You asked me what I wanted once before and I told you.
那时你说我不可能得到
And then you tole me I couldn't have it.
但我现在可以了
But now I can.
皮尔逊
Pearson.
斯佩克特
Specter
利特
Litt.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表