剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我不会再说了
Then I will stop saying that.
你今天不是有课吗
Didn't you say you have class today?
我这就走
I'm on my way.
那是怎么一回事
What was that all about?
就是些行政事务
Just some administrative stuff.
行政事务 你和瑞秋
Administrative stuff. You and rachel.
我不想谈论这件事
I don't want to talk about it.
你是指我说的话都应验了
You mean how I said would happen happened
现在你意识到我是对的了吗
and now you realize I was right the whole time?
没人喜欢幸灾乐祸的人 唐娜
No one likes a gloater, Donna.
那我估计
Well, then I guess
哈维·斯佩克特的幸灾乐祸大学
the Harvey Specter university of gloating
要关门大吉了
is gonna have to shut down.
我周末还可以做演讲
I can still give lectures on the weekend.
你要听我说出来吗
You want to hear it?
你是对的
You were right.
给雷打电♥话♥
Call Ray.
我要让迈克知道我是他的律师
I'm gonna go let Mike know I'm his lawyer.
你要推迟我们的见面吗
You're gonna push a meeting with me?
哈维 洛根·桑德斯来找你了
Harvey, Logan Sanders is here to see you.
首先 我不喜欢
First of all, I don't appreciate
你带着这种态度冲到我办公室
You stomping into my office with an attitude.
是吗 我还不喜欢被人怠慢呢
Yeah, well, I don't appreciate being put off,
特别是在我知道你从未推延过
especially when I know that you never pushed a meeting
和我父亲的会面后
with my father.
你父亲从不找杰西卡安排跟我会面
Your father never went to Jessica to set a meeting with me.
那下次我直接打给你的时候
Then I assume that next time I call you directly,
你会接我电♥话♥咯
you'll pick up the phone.
洛根 我来告诉你关于我的一些基本常识
Logan, let me give the ABCs of me.
我不接受会面 我安排会面
I don't take meetings. I set them.
我的尊重不是要求来的 是争取来的
And my respect isn't demanded. It's earned.
这才两点 第三点呢
That's only two things. What's "C"?
第三点是留给证明了自己知道前两点的人的
"C" is for people who show me they know "A" and "B."
既然我们在引用《甜心先生》的台词
Well, since we're quoting Jerry Maguire,
我只希望你能让我看到钞票
all I want is for you to show me the money.
你刚才迈出了赢得我尊重的第一步
You just took step number one towards earning my respect.
-我喜欢你这一点 -很好
- And I dig that about you. - Great.
我们现在能讨论正事了吗
Would it be too much trouble for me to discuss my business now?
我本来还想聊《赤色风暴》的
Well, I was gonna move on to Crimson Tide,
但谈公事也行
But, yeah, go ahead.
说吧
Knock yourself out.
你听说过温沃德家族吗
You ever hear of a family called the Winwards?
没有 我应该知道吗
No. Should I?
1950年 他们市值几十亿美元
In 1950, they were worth the equivalent of a billion dollars.
到1988年 他家有个人只有几家干洗店了
By 1988, one of them owned a couple of dry cleaners.
之所以会这样 不是因为他们挥霍无度
And it didn't happen because they squandered it.
而是因为他们像恐龙一样过时了
It happened because they stayed a dinosaur.
你不想成为恐龙
You don't want to become a dinosaur.
是的
No.
我倾向于认为我是鲨鱼
I like to think of myself as a shark.
要么前进要么死亡
Keep moving forward or die.
你想进行恶意收♥购♥
You're talking hostile takeover.
不然你以为我为什么会在这儿
You think I'd be here if I wasn't?
你刚刚迈出了赢得我尊重的第二步
You just took step number two towards earning my respect.
哪家公♥司♥
What's the company?
吉利斯工业 我已经有4.9%的股份了
Gillis Industries, and I already own 4.9%.
洛根 我们必须结束这次谈话了
Logan, we have to end this conversation right now.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
我以为我刚赢得了你的尊重呢
I thought I just earned your respect.
的确 但我们有冲突
You did, but we have a conflict.
什么意思
What do you mean, you have a conflict?
我们有利益冲突
I mean we have a conflict.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do about it?
我现在就去解决
I'm gonna go and resolve it.
那你最好快点 因为我这事我做定了
Well, you better do it fast, because I am in on this.
你我要么为敌 要么为友
and that means you're either with me or against me.
这还算上我十亿美元的生意
That includes all $1 billion of my business.
要李子泥吗
Hey. Prunie?
-那是什么 -李子奶昔
- What is that? - It's a prune smoothie.
我自己发明的
I invented it myself.
下次吧
Rain check.
路易 猜猜昨天谁
Louis, guess who stopped by yesterday
突然来见杰西卡和哈维了
for an impromptu meeting with Jessica and Harvey.
是不是迪克·切尼[布♥什♥的副总统]
Please tell me it was Dick Cheney.
你为什么盼着迪克·切尼来
Why would you want it to be Dick Cheney?
为啥不盼着他来
Why wouldn't I want it to be Iron Dick?
老天 我知道你说的是谁了
Holy sh--, I think I know who you were talking about.
我想也是
I think you do too.
是不是某个证♥监♥会♥的混♥蛋♥
Is it a certain S.E.C. beast
名字正好跟史密夫·史马龙押韵
whose name happens to rhyme with Schmeff Schmalone?
是史密斯 也的确押韵
Schmess it is, and Schmess it does.
我真蠢
Well, schmuck me.
路易 我们有麻烦了
Louis, we have a problem.
什么麻烦 好像我不知道一样
What's the problem? As if I didn't know.
我刚见了洛根·桑德斯
I just got out of a meeting with Logan Sanders.
洛根·桑德斯
Logan Sanders?
-你不是要和我说... -说什么
- This isn't about... - About what?
那个... 没什么
The--n-never mind.
怎么了
What's the problem?
迈克先前跟我谈到的公♥司♥
He wants to go after the same company
他也想收♥购♥
that Mike pitched me first.
这有什么问题 迈克先跟你说的
So what's the problem? Mike brought it to you first.
你有义务坚持帮他
You're obligated to stick with him.
问题是迈克正式把我们列为待审律所了
The problem is Mike formally put us in review.
老天 所以你才来找我
Holy sh--. That's why you're coming to me.
你要失去迈克了
You're gonna lose Mike,
你想知道怎么才能不丢这个客户
And you want to know if there's any way around it?
-有办法吗 -没有 哈维
- Is there? - No, Harvey.
抱歉 但你不能代表迈克了
I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to drop Mike.
-哈维怎么了 -没什么
- What happened with harvey? - Nothing.
他跟迈克有点情况
He had an emergency with Mike.
好吧 但你不觉得现在该站出来了吗
Fine, but don't you think now is the time to act for yourself?
不 原计划很好 就照那个来
No, we have a good plan, and we're sticking to it.
他们在为马龙的事发愁 他们愁得越久
They're stewing on Malone, and the more they stew--
我们筹码越多
the more leverage we have.
冠名合伙人
Name partner.
就像我说的 得有耐心
And as I've said, all we need to do is be patient.
也许你能静下心等
Well, patience may be one of your virtues,
但我不行
but it is not one of mine.
皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特
路易·利特
高级合伙人
我不想给你带来厄运
I didn't want to jinx it.
没有
You didn't.
卡特里娜 这是别人为我做的
Katrina, this is one of the sweetest things
最贴心的事之一了
anyone's ever done for me.
我希望你别浪费了实现这一切的机会
I want to make sure you don't waste your opportunity to get this.
我保证不会的
I promise I won't.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
不该让别人看到我们在一起
We shouldn't be seen together.
你能大摇大摆地走进我办公的地方
You had no problem walking into my place of business.
为什么我不能来你的办公室
Why should I have a problem walking into yours?
除非你来这儿是要通知我被录用了
Because unless you're here to tell me that I have the job,
否则你会让我现在的饭碗不保
then you're putting my position here in jeopardy.
那你觉得我发现
How do you think I felt
跟我上♥床♥的男的跑来我的会议室
when I found the man that I'm sleeping with
是什么感觉
standing in my conference room?
杰西卡 你能小点声吗
Jessica, will you please lower your voice?
不仅如此
Not only that, but you stood there
你还站那儿一脸坏笑
with a sh---eating grin on your face
想要逼迫我雇佣你
and tried to strong-arm me into giving you a job.
你现在是不是跟我一样有兴致了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表