剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
- No deal. - Harvey. What are you...
你还没拿到傅滋曼的钱呢
You haven't taken Forstman's money yet.
他拿捏着你
He's got some kind of gun to your head,
而你只不过想用他给钱的承诺
and you're just trying to use his promise of cash
作为对付我的筹码
as leverage against me.
我没在唬你 哈维
This isn't a bluff, Harvey.
我来是给你一条出路的
I came here to give you a way out.
扯淡
Bullshit.
你来是给自己出路的
You came here to give yourself a way out.
但我可不是三岁孩子 不会让你得逞的
But I wasn't born yesterday, and I'm not giving it to you.
皮尔逊-斯佩克特
你今早出庭去找肖恩·卡荷尔了吗
Did you go to see Sean Cahill in court this morning?
我没心情听你说教
I'm not in the mood for a lecture.
我没说教 我在问你问题
I'm not lecturing. I'm asking you a question.
是的 我找了 在你跟我说
Yes, I did, and before you tell me
这是我们让马龙加入的原因之前...
this is what we brought Malone in for--
我不会这么跟你说的
I'm not going to tell you that.
很好 因为...
Good, because--
-现在卡荷尔直接冲着你来了 -没错
- Now Cahill's coming directly after you. - Exactly.
而你正要去
And you're on your way
叫马龙胡乱捏造点什么
to tell Malone to concoct some bullshit
好让我们合法拿下韦克斯勒·布洛克
to legally get us that Wexler Block.
你倒是看报纸了嘛
Look who's been reading the papers.
不止我一个能看报纸 哈维
I'm not the only one who can read the papers, Harvey.
你也能 迈克·罗斯也能
So can you. So can Mike Ross.
他会去追击那些股份的
He's gonna go after those shares.
-他已经着手了 -你什么意思
- He is now. - What are you talking about?
-他想收买♥♥我们 -而你拒绝了
- He tried to buy us off. - And you turned him down.
是的 所以我才要去找马龙
Yes, which is why I'm going to see Malone.
-你别去 -杰西卡 我们必须...
- No, you're not. - Jessica, we have to--
不是我们不去
I'm not saying we don't.
而是由我去
I'm saying I'm going to be the one to do it.
你知道他不会喜欢的
You know he's not gonna like it.
不用他喜欢
He doesn't have to like it.
只要做就行了
He has to do it.
因此 你必须割下整一磅肉
Therefore, prepare thee to cut off the flesh.
不准流一滴血 不准多也不准少
Shed thou no blood, nor cut thou less nor more.
就是整一磅肉...
But just a pound of flesh if--
路易
Louis,
你在这里站多久了
how long have you been standing there?
足够成为你的一部分了
Long enough to become part of you.
好了
Okay, you know what?
我没时间听你猥琐
I don't have time for you to be creepy.
你这样是又要上台演出了吗
So does this mean you're doing theater again?
是的 我要演《威尼斯商人》里的鲍西娅
Yes, I am playing Portia Merchant of Venice.
你能让我继续...
Now, can you please just let me get back to--
天哪 唐娜 这角色很重要啊
Holy shit, Donna, that is a meaty part.
是的 588句台词 而我还没记下来
Yeah, it's 588 lines, which I have yet to memorize.
等下
Wait.
你还没脱稿
So you're not off book?
路易 如果我能脱稿
Louis, if I were off book,
还用在文印室拿着剧本
would I be pacing around the copy room
走来走去吗
with a script in my hand?
好吧 冷静点
All right, just calm down.
不用慌张
No need to panic.
-你什么时候演出 -今晚
- When do you open? - Tonight.
今晚演出 你还没记下台词
Tonight, and you're not off book?
你搞什么啊 唐娜
What the hell's wrong with you, Donna?
-你可没帮上什么忙 -抱歉
- Okay, this isn't helping. - I'm sorry.
-我无意... -我就知道
- I didn't mean to be- - I knew it.
我太自不量力了
I bit off more than I could chew.
不不不 放轻松 好吗
No, no, no, no, no, no, just relax, okay?
我不管这是否要花上整日
I don't care if it takes all day.
我们一起来记下这些台词
We are gonna memorize these lines together.
-谢谢 路易 -不用
- Thank you, Louis. - No need.
不填满嘴巴 就尝不到满满的幸福
For one canst choke on the joy of life without thy mouth full.
是巴德的话吗
Is that the Bard?
不 是利特
Nope, it's the Litt,
大致翻译一下就是
and roughly translated, it means,
我们结束之后
when we're done,
莎士比亚绝对难不倒你
you're gonna kick Shakespeare's ass.
夫人
Milady.
看来并不顺利
I take it it didn't go well.
为什么这么说
What gave it away?
因为我了解你 而你没有平时那一脸
Because I know you, and you don't have your usual
"我是酷炫迈克·罗斯"的样子
"I'm super cool Mike Ross" face.
如果你这么了解我
If you knew me that well,
就该知道我现在没心情开玩笑
you'd know I'm not in the mood.
迈克 我不是你的敌人
Mike, I'm not your enemy,
我也不喜欢被你当做敌人对待
and I don't appreciate being treated like I am.
我知道
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
哈维怎么说
So what did Harvey say?
不是怎么说的问题 而是怎么做
It's not what he said. It's what he did.
他知道我的意图
He knew what I was trying to do,
当场就揭穿了我
and he called my bluff right there.
他都没把我们的报价告诉洛根
He didn't even share the offer with Logan?
他没有
No, he didn't.
但你说过他必须那样做
But you said he had to.
所以你想让我因为这个去告他吗
You want me to sue him for that?
那你打算怎么做
So what are you gonna do?
你知道我想怎么做
You know what I'm gonna do.
-迈克 -我不想听
- Mike. - I don't want to hear it.
我不是想反驳你
I wasn't disapproving.
我只是想确定你真的想遍了所有办法
I just want to make sure you've exhausted all your options.
-我想遍了 -那也许你可以
- I have. - Then maybe you can--
艾米 从竞买♥♥那些股票的那一刻起
Amy, the second I bid on that block of shares,
我就等于已经拿了傅滋曼的钱了
I've already taken Forstman's money.
迈克·罗斯的办公室
Mike Ross' office.
我会转告他的
I'll tell him.
西德威尔吗
Sidwell?
他想见你
He wants to see you.
你看起来不错
You look good.
我不是来找你客套的
This isn't a social call.
好吧 我收回
All right, I take it back.
韦克斯勒要抛售一大批吉利斯工业的股份
Wexler is divesting a huge block of Gillis Industries,
我需要你找一种创新的方式
and I need you to find a creative way
为洛根·桑德斯买♥♥入那些股票
to buy them for Logan Sanders.
没记错的话 洛根·桑德斯身上刚好背着
If I'm not mistaken, Logan Sanders has a T.R.O.
一个禁止他进一步买♥♥入股份的临时禁令
that actually prohibits him from buying any additional shares.
所以你需要为我们建立一个信托
Which is why you're going to set up a trust
来替他买♥♥
for us to buy it for him.
这种行为叫做代购 杰西卡
That's called parking, Jessica.
我知道这叫什么
I know what it's called.
那你也许也知道那是违法的
Then maybe you also know it's illegal.
我知道这可能触犯法律
I know it can be illegal,
但我需要你找个方法让它变成有争议的
and I need you to figure out a way to make it questionable.
枉我还以为你来是想说
And here I thought you came in here
你昨晚很开心呢
to tell me how much fun last night was.
说到昨晚
Oh, speaking of last night,
你说因为帮了卡荷尔撤诉
you said you blamed yourself
你感到很内疚
for helping Cahill drop those cases.
这就是你补偿的机会
So here's your chance to make up for it.
下次提醒我不要在你面前自我反思
Remind me never to have a moment of self-reflection around you.
我不是想用这件事打击你
I'm not using this as ammunition.
而是想激励你
I am using it as motivation.
所以想办法把信托建立起来
So figure out a way to set up the trust,
而且要尽快
and do it quickly,
因为我们时间不多了
because we're running out of time.
你找我
You wanted to see me?
过来
Come here.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表