剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
诉 讼 双 雄
第四季 第八集
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
你真的很了解他
You really know him.
确实
I really do.
从来没吗
Never?
没有
No.
为什么
Why not?
因为你就再也回不到从前了
Because you can never go back.
傅滋曼坚持要我
Forstman's insisting that I run the money
在钱流向对方之前
through Switzerland and the Caymans
通过瑞士和开曼群岛进行管理
before it comes out on the other side.
你有义务举报这件事
You're obligated to report it.
我没举报 也不会去
I didn't, and I'm not going to.
你胡说些什么啊
What are you talking about?
-瑞秋 -洛根跟我接吻了
- Rachel, hey-- - Logan and I kissed.
迈克 不 求你了
Mike, no, please.
我昨天说 只要有你
And when I said that it didn't matter
下一步做什么都无关紧要
what I'd do next because I have you?
我错了
I was wrong.
因为我们完了
Because we're done.
这是你完成这笔交易的酬金
That's your fee for putting this deal together.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
你让我来不是为了让你签字
You didn't bring me here for you to sign on the arrows.
而是为了让我签字
You brought me here for me to sign on the arrows.
没错
Yep.
你不能和那个人一起工作
You cannot take a job with that man.
你又能做什么
What are you gonna do about it?
我重新雇佣了迈克·罗斯
I hired Mike Ross back at the firm.
什么
What?
你真的要放弃我吗
You're really gonna drop me?
当然了
You're damn right I am.
我再也不想见到你了
I never want to see you again.
你要回来了吗
Are you back here?
不 我会在其它地方待一段时间
No, I'm going to stay somewhere for a while.
-迈克 -瑞秋 不管你想说什么
- Mike-- - Rachel, whatever you're going to say,
现在都不是说的时候
now is not the time to say it.
我明天就回去上班了
I'm coming back to work tomorrow.
如果你不能接受的话
If you can't accept that,
不管你想和我说什么
then whatever you were going to say to me
都不重要了
won't matter.
我觉得你可能需要这个
Thought you might need this.
谢谢
Thank you.
依我看 你有三个选择
So, the way I see it, you've got three options.
直接穿昨天穿的衣服
You can wear what you were wearing last night,
回家换衣服
you can go back to your place and change,
或者 去我衣柜挑 随便挑
or you can grab anything you want from my closet.
不选吗 我还坚信你会扑上去...
Nothing? I thought for sure you would leap at the chance--
迈克今天要回去工作了
Mike's coming back to work today.
我知道
I know.
-我怎么办 -继续做你从
- What am I gonna do? - You're gonna do
迈克走了之后就一直在做的事
what you've been doing since the day Mike left.
挺胸抬头地走进哈维的办公室
You're gonna walk into Harvey's office with your head held high,
做好你的工作
and you're gonna do your job.
-那是迈克的工作 -瑞秋
- Mike's job. - Rachel--
我不知道要怎么靠近他又跟他保持距离
I don't know how to be near him without being near him.
我告诉你
I'll tell you how.
给他空间
Give him space.
我不想给他空间
I don't want to give him space.
我想跑向他
I want to run to him
抱住他 告诉他我爱他
and hold him and tell him that I love him.
我知道 瑞秋
I know, but, Rachel,
但如果你现在想拉近他
if you try to pull him towards you right now,
就只会把他推远
all you're gonna do is push him away.
相信我 别强求
Trust me. Let things be.
事情终会如愿的
They'll turn out the way they're supposed to.
这你说不好
You don't know that.
我确定
I do know that.
好吧
Okay.
瑞秋 我要告诉你一件我以前没告诉过你的事
Rachel, I'm gonna tell you something I've never told you.
我跟哈维上过床
I slept with Harvey.
天呐
Oh, my god.
但你说...
But you told me that--
我知道我跟你怎么说的
I know what I told you.
就那一次 如果我们当时还是同事
It was once, and I never would have done it
我绝不会那么做的
if we were still working together.
但后来他离开了地检官办公室
But then, he left the D.A.'s office,
我们就...
and...
那个了
it happened.
然后我再见他的时候
And then, the next time I saw him,
他要我跟他一起来律所
he wanted me to come with him to the firm,
我就同意了 我们也到此为止了
and I did, and that was that.
你想跟他在一起吗
Would you have wanted a relationship with him?
我愿意试试
I would have wanted to try,
但他当时没准备好
but he wasn't ready.
如果我逼他
And if I had pushed him to be ready,
我今天就会是跟别人
I would be sitting here talking to somebody else
谈一个我很久以前的同事了
about somebody I used to work with a long time ago.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
一切终会水到渠成
I'm saying everything turned out the way it was supposed to.
但你说
But you said the reason
你们之所以没有...是因为那样就回不去了
that you two never--is because you can never go back.
我撒谎了
I lied.
我很想让你先走
Oh, I'd let you go,
但毕竟是我先来的
but I was here first.
哈维·斯佩克特
Words to live by
世界第一自私鬼的金句良言
by Harvey Specter, the most selfish man in the world.
那我不客气了
Don't mind if I do.
等等
Wait a second.
你怎么来这么早
What are you doing here so early?
我一向这么早来
I always get in this early.
你从不这么早来 我很确定
You never get in this early, and I know that for a fact
因为我每天都这时候来
because this is the time I get in every single day.
你该偶尔多睡会儿
You should sleep in once in a while.
对你有好处 相信我
It's good for you. Trust me.
我每天都这样
I do it every single day.
巧的是我今早有工作
It just so happens that this morning, i have work to do.
什么工作
What work?
施姆金斯堡简报
The schmoolkinsberg brief.
施姆金斯堡简报
The schmoolkinsberg brief?
你就编这种借口
That's what you're going with?
反正它又不会自己写出来
It's not gonna write itself.
我要解除你的命名合伙人地位了
I'm taking your name off the wall.
说真的 我是为了东京市场的事而来
Seriously, I'm here for the Tokyo markets.
你倒说一个出来
Name one Tokyo market.
-日经指数 -再说一个
- The Nikkei. - Name another.
本♥田♥ 丰田 起亚
Honda, Toyota, Kia.
起亚是韩国的
Kia's Korean.
反正是一个时区的
Yeah, but they're in the same time zone.
那里现在正是晚上
Where it is currently dinner.
我受够你的审问了
I'm a tired of this inquisition.
我就是因为这个从不早来
This is exactly why I don't come in this early.
而你今早这么早来
And the reason that you're here this early this morning
是因为这是迈克·罗斯第一天回来
is because it's Mike Ross' first day back.
是吗
Is it?
路易 你怎么这么早就来了
Louis, why are you here so early?
我要把傅滋曼的文件
I am taking this Forstman document,
埋在这堆文件的肚子里
and I am burying it in the bowels of these files.
然后我要把这堆文件
And then, I am putting these files
深埋在我们仓库的肚子里
deep in the bowels of our storage.
路易 别再说肚子了
Louis, please stop saying bowels.
卡特里娜 我没时间管肚子不肚子的
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表