剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
诉 讼 双 雄
第四季 第六集
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
找我们麻烦的不是伍德尔 是...
It's not Woodall coming after us, it's--
肖恩·卡荷尔
Sean Cahill.
上次你面对埃里克时还能悠哉悠哉
Your hands weren't full with Eric.
这次面对我 你会应接不暇
They will be full with me.
你以前说"你觉得你走了我还会留吗"
What happened to, "You think I'm staying if you leave"?
对 那是我知道
Yeah, that was before I knew
你要伤害西德威尔之前
you were gonna screw over Sidwell.
傅滋曼可不会做没有回报
Forstman doesn't throw money around
白白撒钱的亏本生意
without getting something in return.
我别无选择了
I have no other choice!
你们俩是收♥购♥战的竞争对手
You two are on opposite sides of a takeover battle.
而他的女朋友 是你的初级律师
And that your girlfriend is your associate.
你是想说我们相互串通吗
Are you trying to say that we're colluding?
你一下就反应过来了 不是吗
Oh, you went right there, didn't you?
那我们就要这样一直互还人情吗
So we're just gonna go back and forth, trading favors?
你到底做不做我的律师
Are you my lawyer or not?
说真的 瑞秋
Seriously, Rachel,
没有你 我根本做不到
I couldn't have done it without you.
洛根 我该走了
Logan, I should go.
没错 你也有 亨特利
Damn right. You get one, Huntley.
艾森海姆 你个傻瓜
Eisenheim, you silly son of a bitch.
以为我会不带你玩吗
You think I'd leave you out of the fun?
莱斯曼 辛格的取证干得漂亮
Riceman, after you killed the Singer depo.
别挡道 约翰逊
Out of my way, Johnson.
结了案才有杯子 没你的份
Coffee's for closers. You don't get a mug.
我也能得到专属的"给利"杯吗
Am I to assume I'm getting my own personal Litt-up mug?
当然不了
Absolutely not.
那些只是普通的杯子
Those are mere mugs.
这个嘛 女士 是个圣杯
This, My Lady, is a chalice.
好吧
Okay.
看上去跟其他的一样啊
It looks like all the other ones.
不是的 唐娜
No, Donna.
之所以叫圣杯 不在于杯子
What makes this a chalice is not the mug.
而在于这个
It's what's inside.
慢着 那是...
Wait a second. Is that--
没错 跟朱迪·丹奇女爵
Mm-hmm, an exact replica of the one
饰演奥菲丽娅时戴的那条一模一样
Dame Judi Dench wore as Ophelia.
《哈姆雷特》女主角
路易 这一定很贵吧
Louis, this must have cost a fortune.
唐娜 别说了
Donna, please.
你帮我克服了怯场
You helped me overcome my stage fright.
这是无价的
You can't put a price on that.
我都不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
不用说别的了
That's all you have to say.
我给哈维也准备了一个
I got one for Harvey too.
路易 我觉得还是别...
You know, Louis, I don't think that--
我知道他还在气我
I know he is still upset with me
让迈克想到去找傅滋曼的事
for leading Mike to Forstman,
但我觉得如果他能...
but I just thought maybe if he could--
给我吧
Give it to me.
我帮你搞定
I will take care of it.
谢谢 唐娜
Thank you, Donna.
迈克 西德威尔想见你
Hey, Mike, Sidwell wants to see you.
该死
Shit.
怎么了
What?
他昨晚拿了傅滋曼的钱
He took Forstman's money last night.
你觉得他知道你要坑他的事吗
Do you think he knows you're gonna cut him out of the deal?
问问便知
There's only one way to find out.
你要见我
You wanted to see me?
没错
Damn right I did.
有什么想跟我说的吗
Something you want to tell me?
乔纳森 我不知道该说什么
Jonathan, I don't know what to say.
你最好赶快想
Well, you better think of something
因为我刚跟一个证♥监♥会♥的混♥蛋♥通了电♥话♥
'cause I just got off the phone with some asshole from the SEC
他说你跟哈维·斯佩克特串通一气
who accused you of colluding with Harvey Specter.
胡说八道
That's bullshit.
大前天晚上 你为什么跟他出现在一个餐馆
Then why the hell were the two of you sharing a porterhouse
而不是去给我买♥♥股票呢
when you were supposed to be buying stock from me two nights ago?
-不是你想的那样 -我想的是
- It's not what you think. - What I think is
你最好赶紧跟我说实话
you better start telling me what's going on around here.
没什么情况
There's nothing going on.
我了解那家伙 他就是在胡说
Look, I know that guy. He's full of shit.
我对他倒是毫不了解
Well, I don't know him from a hole in the ground,
但我看得出你对我有隐瞒
but I know that you're keeping stuff from me.
乔纳森
Jonathan, I--
你先是不转账傅滋曼的钱
First you don't transfer Forstman's money.
然后又搞砸了一笔简单的股票购买♥♥
Then you blow a straight-up stock purchase
随便哪个新手交易员闭着眼都能完成
that any first-year trader could do in his sleep.
没那么简单
It wasn't straight-up.
我安排了一场拍卖♥♥
I had to set up an auction,
但是被延期了
which happened to get postponed.
因为你当时在背着我
Yeah, 'cause you were sipping wine
跟哈维·斯佩克特喝酒
with Harvey Specter behind my back.
延期是因为 我女朋友进医院了
It got postponed because my girlfriend was in the hospital.
什么
What?
瑞秋在学校晕倒了
Rachel passed out at school.
哈维和我去了医院
Harvey and I went to the hospital,
就推迟了拍卖♥♥
so we pushed the sale.
-那你就该告诉我 -是的
- Then you should have told me. - You're right.
我是该告诉你 对不起
I should have. I'm sorry.
但事情就是这样
But that's what happened.
就是这样
That's it?
对
That's it.
好吧
Fine.
但如果你还有别的事瞒着我
But if there is anything else that you're not telling me,
现在就是坦白的时机了
now is the time.
没了
There isn't.
听说你晕倒了 很高兴你回来 洛根
-怎么样 -艾莉森在跟朋友吃饭
- Well? - Allison is at dinner with some friends,
很快就会回家
but she'll be home soon.
我得走了
I have to go.
我们在工作啊
Come on, we're working.
这不是在工作
We're not working.
我在偷偷摸摸 假装在工作
I am sneaking around, pretending to work
其实是为了跟你在一起
so that I can spend time with you.
偷偷摸摸
Sneaking around?
我觉得就是这样 你呢
That's what I'd call it, wouldn't you?
不知道 我就是不想这么想
I don't know.I just don't really want to think of it like that.
我得走了
I have to go.
她跟她的朋友在一起呢
Well, she's with her friends.
你就不能跟你的朋友在一起吗
Aren't you allowed to be with your friends?
我们就是朋友吗
Is that what we are, we're friends?
实际上
I was actually
我希望不止是朋友
hoping that we're more than that.
我们不该说这些话
Mm, we shouldn't be having this conversation.
如果你不想
You wouldn't be here
跟我说这些话 就不会在这儿了
if you didn't want to be having this conversation.
瑞秋
Rachel.
我们自从相遇
We have had chemistry
就火花不断
from the second we met.
你很清楚
You know it.
我也很清楚
And I know it.
瑞秋
Rachel. Hey.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我想在你今早去见哈维之前
I am here because I wanted to talk to you
跟你谈谈
before you came in to see Harvey this morning.
要来点咖啡吗
Do you want some coffee?
不用 我不会待那么久
No, I won't be here long enough for that.
真的
Are you sure?
洛根
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表