剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我没怀疑你
I wasn't talkin' about you.
我说的是迈克·罗斯
I was talking about Mike Ross.
那是胡说 迈克才不会...
Bullshit, Mike didn't tell--
你没有让他插手回春制药的案子吗
Tell me you didn't have him working on Versalife.
-那也不证明... -我就知道
- That doesn't mean-- - I knew it.
他插手了回春制药的案子
He was working on Versalife.
路易帮他回到了这里
He owes Louis for bringing him back here.
这就是他的动机和机会
That is motive and opportunity.
反正一有机会你就想要他走人
You just want him gone by any means necessary.
没错 我觉得我已经表达得很清楚了
Oh, I think I have been more than clear about that.
怀疑其他人去吧
Yeah, well, try another theory,
因为迈克绝不会做那种事
because Mike would never do this.
很多事
Oh, there are a lot of things
你都会觉得迈克·罗斯不会做
you never thought mike ross would do.
卖♥♥掉一个老人[沃尔特·吉利斯]的公♥司♥
Sell out an old man's company.
跟有钱人[傅滋曼]串通一气
Get in bed with a billionaire.
把自己的老板踢出局
Cut his boss out of a deal.
-杰西卡 -人是会变的 哈维
- Jessica-- - People change, Harvey.
而更有甚者
And to top it all off,
路易是把回春制药带给了罗伯特·赞恩
Louis is taking Versalife to Robert Zane.
迈克·罗斯未来的岳父
Mike Ross' future father-in-law.
你怎么不想想这个呢
Why don't you think about that?
迈克 我想知道你对回春制药都做过什么
Mike, I need to know what you have on Versalife.
-确实是我 -什么确实是你
- It was me. - What was you?
路易看准他们确实是我的错
Louis going after them is my fault.
-你干了什么 -我去找了罗伯特·赞恩
- What did you-- - I went to Robert Zane
要他给路易一个职位
and I asked him to give Louis a job.
就这些吗
That's it?
关于回春制药 你什么都没跟他说吗
You didn't tell him about Versalife?
当然没有 你觉得我会那么干吗
Of course not, wh-- you think I would do that?
别在意我怎么想
Never mind what I think.
你去找了我们最大的竞争对手
You went to one of our biggest competitors
把他跟绝望的路易撮合到一起
and put 'em together with a desperate Louis.
我那么做是因为路易确实很绝望 好吗
I did it because Louis was desperate, all right?
前几天我去给路易送他的东西
I went to see him the other day to bring him his stuff,
-那只是... -前些天
- it was just-- - The other day?
你是说你应该努力帮我们
You're telling me when you were supposed to be helping us
保住客户的时候
keep our client,
却忙着把他们送了给路易
you were busy giving them to Louis on a silver platter?
本来是的 但我也想出了办法夺回他们
I was, but I also figured out how to get them back.
-那之后你怎么没说 -因为我想努力想出
- Why didn't you tell me then? - 'Cause I was trying to think
一个更好的办法
of a better option.
已经有的办法有什么不好
What the hell's wrong with this option?
刚才的办法牵扯到沃尔特·吉利斯
It involves going to Walter Gillis.
看看是谁来了
Well, look who decided to drop by.
那个害我丢了公♥司♥的家伙
The man who lost me my company
还有他那个把公♥司♥拆散的搭档
and his partner who tore it to shreds.
沃尔特 我明白你的感受
Walter, I understand how you must feel.
那你们还来这里干什么
So, why are you here?
因为我们为你准备了一个提议
Because we have a proposition for you.
提议里包括道歉吗
Does it involve an apology?
它本身就是道歉
It is an apology.
你想让我把回春制药买♥♥下来
You want me to buy Versalife?
我们想让你把回春制药的一个部门买♥♥下来
We want you to buy a division of Versalife.
生产那种药物的部门
The division that makes that drug.
他们致力于研发抗瘾药物很多年了
They've been working on anti-addiction meds for years.
看看那些结果 这个有效
Look at the results. This one works.
但那是个赔钱货 而且要花费数年
But it's a money-loser and it's gonna take years.
他们没有那样的财力 和耐心
They don't have the capital, the patience,
-或者说意愿 -但你有
- or the will. - But you do.
让我猜猜 你们俩来这里
And let me guess, you two are here out of the goodness
-是出于善心 -你想听真话吗
- of your hearts. - You want the truth?
不管对他有没有好处 他都会来
He'd be here whether this was for his own good or not.
但我来 是因为这可以帮我跳出泥潭
For me, I'm here because it gets me out of a jam.
所以你也可以继续跟我们对着干
So you can stick it to us if you want to,
但如果你那样做了
but if you do that...
你会失去拯救其他很多跟菲利普
You're gonna miss the chance to save a lot of other people
一样的人的机会
just like Phillip.
不要再跟我谈菲利普
Don't ever talk to me about Phillip again.
-沃尔特 -不行
- Walter-- - No.
这一切就是这样开始的 你利用我的儿子
This is how all this started, with you using my son.
不 我才是利用你儿子的人
No, I'm the one who used your son.
我利用他控制你的公♥司♥
I used him to get control of your company,
但迈克自从遇到你 所做的每一件事
but everything Mike did from the second he met you
都是为了拯救你的公♥司♥
was to save your company,
因为谈到关心他人的时候
because when it comes to caring about people,
他比我强太多
he's twice the man that I am,
顺便一提 他从来没有放弃过你
and by the way, he never gave up on you,
也从来没有出♥卖♥♥♥过你
and he never sold you out.
胡说
Bullshit.
你说得对 没错
You're right, it is.
迈克 别说了
Mike, no.
真♥相♥是 我给了你承诺
The truth is, is that I gave you my word.
我告诉你我永远不会出♥卖♥♥♥你
I told you I would never sell you out
可我和一个我不该信任的人联手
and then I got into bed with someone that I never should have trusted
-害你丢了公♥司♥ -是的
- and I lost you your company. - Yes, you did.
那个公♥司♥是你的家
And that company was your family.
他给你生存的目标 但你还有钱
It gave you purpose, but you still have money,
这也是一个目标
and this is a purpose.
沃尔特 如果你不想这么做 我理解
Walter, if you don't want to do this, I get it.
但我需要你明白
But I need you to understand that the only reason
我一开始就想找你的唯一原因
I even thought to come to you in the first place
是因为我的余生都会后悔
is that I'm gonna regret what I did to you
我对你所做的那些事
for the rest of my life.
-我能进来吗 -当然
- Can I come in? - Of course.
我希望你不要生我的气
I hope you're not furious with me.
我没有生气
I'm not mad.
你没有吗
You're not?
没有
No.
那就好
Well, good.
我想 谢谢你
I wanted to... thank you
为我安排与罗伯特·赞恩的会面
for setting up that meeting with Robert Zane.
我只希望你明白如果我有得选
I just hope you understand that if I had a choice,
我绝不会去找回春制药
I never would have gone after Versalife,
但我没得选
but I had no choice.
路易 我们把它抢回来了
Louis, we took them back.
什么
What?
但你必须放弃他们
But you had to drop them.
不用了
Not anymore.
我们说服他们卖♥♥掉了试验药物部门
We convinced them to sell their trial drug division.
当然了 你帮他们摆脱了赔钱的大包袱
Of course. You drop a drain on their earnings,
股价会飞上天的
stock price goes right through the roof.
而市场份额也会降至临界值以下
And their market share falls below the threshold.
但是谁会买♥♥它呢
But who the hell would buy it?
沃尔特·吉利斯
Walter Gillis.
当然了 沃尔特·吉利斯
Of course, Walter Gillis.
-路易 听我说 -迈克
- Louis, listen-- - Mike.
你赢了
You won.
你是个出色的律师
You're a brilliant lawyer.
你才是出色的律师
You are a brilliant lawyer.
是啊 我是个不会再有工作的出色律师
Yeah, I'm a brilliant lawyer who's never gonna work again.
别这么说
Hey, stop.
不是这样的
That is not true.
看看 看看你所拥有的一切
Look--look--look at everything that you have.
哈佛法学院的文凭 最优成绩毕业
A Harvard law diploma, summa cum laude,
白帽协会会员
order of the coif.
那些都是最高法♥院♥法官才有的荣誉
Those are the credentials of a Supreme Court justice.
那些加两块钱能在地铁里给我找个位置
Nah, that and 2 bucks will get me a seat on the subway,
但还是谢谢你尊重我
but thank you for having the decency
亲自来告诉我
to tell me in person.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表