剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Tell her she's fired on the way out.
可以
Can do.
但是首先 我想给你这个
But first, I wanted to show you these.
-你要把阿斯顿马丁送我 -"送"这个词很重
- You want to give me the Aston Martin? - "Give" is a strong word.
你想要我买♥♥下股份
You want me to buy you out.
你会这么做的
You're going to buy me out.
为什么来找我而不去找迈克·罗斯
So why come to me instead of Mike Ross?
因为我让他和洛根·桑德斯谈判
Because I put him and Logan Sanders in a room together,
而这俩混♥蛋♥让他们的私事
and those two assholes let their personal shit
扰乱了公事
get in the way of business.
那你又凭什么认为
So what makes you think
咱们这俩混♥蛋♥能表现得好些呢
these two assholes are gonna do any better?
因为虽然你我都恨对方入骨
Because as much as you hate my guts,
我们也都非常想要这笔交易和那辆车
you want this deal and that car as much as I do.
哈维 你的车对我很有吸引力
Harvey, taking your car is tempting,
可我觉得帮你的忙已经没有意义了
but I don't think buying you out makes sense anymore.
为什么
Why not?
就因为你站在我面前 求我帮忙
Because you're standing there asking me to do it.
现在 滚出我的办公室
Now, walk your sorry ass out of my office.
好吧 查尔斯
Okay, Charles.
但你这是逼我动用手中的筹码对付你
But I'm afraid you're forcing me to use my leverage on you.
你没什么能拿来对付我 伙计
You don't have shit on me, pal.
你以为三天前是谁买♥♥了韦克斯勒的股份
Who do you think bought that Wexler block three days ago?
我才不在乎三天前谁买♥♥下它
I don't give a shit who bought it three days ago.
因为三十分钟前它已经重新出♥售♥了
'Cause it just went back on the market 30 minutes ago,
而我 就是它现在的持有者
and you're looking at the man who owns it now.
乔纳森 你在这干嘛
Jonathan, what are you doing here?
傅滋曼买♥♥了韦克斯勒的股份
Forstman bought the Wexler shares.
什么
What?
股票重新回到股市 他直接全收了
They went back on the market, and he snatched them right up.
我去
Holy shit.
我们赢了
We win.
我们赢了
We do.
你的功劳
You did.
但是还没结束
It's not over yet.
我要你立刻起草一份投标报价书
I want you to draw up a tender offer right away.
-乔纳森 -怎么
- Jonathan. - What?
我一直在想傅滋曼的事
I've been thinking about Forstman.
所以呢
And?
你心知肚明没有他我们是做不到的 对吧
You know we wouldn't have been able to do this without him, right?
没错
No shit.
想想他对我们还有什么用处
Just think about what else we could do with him.
你想跟他结盟不成
You want to team up with him?
你不用来说服我
Well, you don't need to convince me,
问题是该怎么说服他
but how the hell are you gonna convince him?
可以给他打个折
By giving him a discount on this deal.
给他多少折扣
How much of a discount?
我估摸着...费用全免如何
Thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of...100%.
该死 路易
God damn it, Louis!
你干了什么
What the hell did you do?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我刚刚见了查尔斯·傅滋曼
I just came from a meeting with Charles Forstman,
我刚想动用手中的筹码
and when I reached for my bargaining chips,
他却告诉我我已经失去它们了
he told me I didn't own them anymore
就因为你放出了韦克斯勒股份
because you unwound the Wexler sale.
我是为了保护律所不被人抓到把柄
Well, I was trying to save the firm from exposure.
谁让你那么做的
And who the hell told you to do that?
杰西卡
Jessica did.
她让你等等再说
She told you to God damn wait,
-你明明知道的 -看看你的手♥机♥
- and you know it. - Check your phone.
我给你打过电♥话♥ 我给了你三条留言
I tried calling you. I left three messages.
一百万条留言我也不在乎
I don't care if you left me a million messages.
她让你等我的同意
You were told to wait for my approval,
而你却没听 因为你从来不听
and you didn't listen because you never God damn do.
你知道吗 哈维 我一向听话
You know what, Harvey? I always listen.
我一向循规蹈矩
I always play the good soldier,
可我又得到了什么呢 什么都没有
and what do I get for it? Nothing.
我也许不是冠名合伙人 可我是高级合伙人
I may not be a name partner, but I am a senior partner.
听懂了吗
You get it?
我联♥系♥不到你
I couldn't reach you,
只能自行判断行事
and I made a goddamn judgment call.
知道你为什么当不了冠名合伙人吗 路易
You want to know why you're not a name partner, Louis?
因为你每次自行判断都会坏事
Because every judgment call you make turns to shit.
那你想怎么样 哈维
Well, then what do you want, Harvey?
我愿意做任何事来弥补
I'll do anything to make up for it.
你想做点什么是吧 路易
You want to do something, Louis?
与其让唐娜转交给我
Instead of using Donna to give me
什么愚蠢的马克杯
some stupid goddamn mug,
不如别插手我的事
stay the hell out of my business.
你能帮我拿两包糖吗
You mind grabbing me a couple packs of sugar there?
我不是服务员
I don't work here.
我是皮尔逊-斯佩克特律所的
I'm with Pearson-Specter.
我才不管你是哪的
I don't give a shit who you're with.
你要是不能为我做点什么...
If you're not here to give me something--
我是来帮你对付哈维·斯佩克特的
I'm here to give you Harvey Specter on a silver platter.
我已经战胜他了
I already have Harvey Specter on a silver platter.
你如果把股份转让给我会胜得更精彩
Not like you will if you let me buy you out.
听着混球 哈维昨晚找过我了
Listen, asshole, Harvey came by last night,
想要做笔交易
tried to make a deal.
我让他滚
I told him to shove it up his ass,
你们一个扮白脸一个扮红脸
and don't think I don't know good cop, bad cop
别以为我看不出来
when I see it.
我们不玩扮白脸扮红脸
The good cop, bad cop doesn't work
因为我们互相憎恨对方
when one of them hates the other one.
这又是什么鬼东西
And what the hell is this?
你侄女的日记吗
Your niece's diary?
是我愤怒的记录
It's a time capsule of my rage.
"2009年4月22日
"April 22nd, 2009.
"哈维让我提交一份关于
"Harvey told me to file a motion to dismiss
如何制止我腋臭弥散的议案"
the odor emitting from my armpits."
你开玩笑的吧
This is a joke.
再说一次 他让所有人
Once again, he took my biggest fear,
都看到了我内心最深处的恐惧
put it on display for the entire world to see.
没错 我可以继续说
Oh, yeah, I can go on.
-他非常恨你 是吧 -不
- He hates you that bad, huh? - No.
他一点都不在乎我
He doesn't give a shit about me at all.
是我非常恨他
I hate him that bad.
可是你没办法买♥♥下我的股份
You know, you don't have the authority to buy me out.
我背着哈维去找过他的客户
I went to Harvey's client behind his back,
-他同意了 -我明白了
- and I got him. - Oh, I see.
如果我同意了 你就能偷走他的客户
I agree to this, you steal his client.
他会输给我 这比输给你
And he'll have lost to me, which is far more humiliating
更让他丢脸
than losing to you.
你费尽心思就为了报复哈维吗
You'd go to all this trouble to stick it to Harvey?
读一读2012年5月9日
Read May 9th, 2012.
我愿意不惜一切代价报复他
I'd go to the ends of the goddamn earth.
我想给你点东西
I want to offer you something.
今天真幸运
My lucky day.
大家都送我礼物
Everyone's bearing gifts.
你要我买♥♥下西德威尔投资集团的控股权
You want me to buy controlling interest in the Sidwell Investment Group.
我想要你买♥♥它 并享受八千万美元的优♥惠♥
I want you to buy it at a $80 million discount.
正好是我原本准备踢走他给的那个数
The exact amount I was gonna cut him out of.
原本 等等
Was? Wait.
你改主意了
Did you change your mind?
你不准备把他踢出吉利斯的案子了
You're not gonna cut him out of Gillis?
我猜你还没听说 吉利斯的事我退出了
Guess you haven't heard. I'm done with Gillis.
我把份额卖♥♥给了洛根·桑德斯
I sold my interest to Logan Sanders.
你说什么呢
What the hell you talking about?
-这不是我们说好的 -我能说什么呢
- That wasn't our deal. - What can I tell you?
你要是院子里最大的恶棍
When you're the biggest bully in the yard,
不用你说 人们就会把午饭钱双手奉上
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表