剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
All right, if it will get you and Mike talking, sure.
我侦查到一个骗子
I spy a fraud
他可能从来都不了解自己奶奶
who probably never even knew his grandmother.
够了 你如果对我有意见
All right, God damn it, you got a problem with me,
直接跟我说
take it up with me,
别扯到我奶奶身上
but don't ever talk about my grandmother again.
我差点忘了
Oh, I forgot,
那个从纽约来的可怜孤儿
the poor orphan from New York City
我应该为他从没学过开车而感到同情
who I should feel sorry for because he never learned to drive.
我警告你 管好自己的嘴
I'm telling you, watch yourself.
为什么 因为我伤害你感情了吗
Why? Because I hurt your feelings?
-路易 -我才不在乎呢
- Louis! - I don't care.
据我所知 你可能根本不是个孤儿
For all I know, you're probably not even an orphan.
路易
Louis!
骗子讲这类故事
It sure as hell wouldn't be the first time a con man
可不是第一回了
tried to make that claim.
-够了 -不 不够
- That's enough. - No, it isn't.
确实够了 靠边停车
Yes, it is. Pull the car over right now.
我要好好揍他一顿
I'm gonna beat the shit out of him.
你有空吗
Hey, you got a minute?
等等 让我先转过身
Oh, wait. Let me turn my back,
找个合适的角度让你捅...
so I can give you the right angle to---
你是对的 我们本该团结一致的
You were right. We should have stuck together.
我知道了 你想让我帮忙
I get it-- you need my help,
因为你今天早晨被打了个屁滚尿流
because you got your ass wiped in court this morning.
你说得对 我今天早晨确实被打败了
You're right. I did get my ass kicked this morning,
但那并不是一场公平的战斗
but it wasn't a fair fight.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
哈德曼登陆了我的电脑
Hardman accessed my computer
把我的计划发给了对手
and fed the other side my game plan.
你说的这些
Okay, I'm still waiting for the part
我毫不关心
where I'm supposed to give a shit.
哈德曼这样做是因为我拒绝为了弗莱彻
Hardman did it because I refused to dump McKernon
对我承诺过的麦肯诺食言
for Fletcher after I gave him my word.
你也一直对我食言
And why should I help you
我又为什么要帮你
when you couldn't live up to your word to me?
我没有对你食言
I did live up to my word.
-我们一起去找了丹尼尔 -胡扯
- We went to Daniel-- - Oh, bullshit.
不 这不是胡扯
No, it's not bullshit.
我欣然接受了你的意见
I welcomed your idea with open arms,
而且当他问这是谁的主意时
and by the way, when he asked whose idea it was,
我把功劳全给了你
I gave you the credit.
哈维 这就是你不明白的地方
You see, Harvey, that's the part you will never understand.
我不想要什么功劳
I didn't want the credit.
我想要我们成为一个团队
I wanted us to be a team.
那让我们成为一个团队
Then let's be a team right now.
可你并不真心想要一个团队
But you don't want to be a team.
你想要让我帮你搞定麦肯诺
You want me to help you get McKernon
你好当上合伙人
so you can make partner.
我希望你帮我实现我对艾弗里·麦肯诺的承诺
I want you to help me so I can keep my word to Avery McKernon.
然后等我当上合伙人以后
And when I become partner,
我会严守我对你的承诺
I'll keep my word to you.
什么承诺
What the hell word is that?
承诺有一天你写在餐巾纸上的那些字
That someday what you wrote on that napkin
能够真正挂在那面墙上
goes up on the goddamn wall.
看起来你很用功啊 迈克
You seem to have done a lot of work here, Mike.
没什么大不了的
Oh, it's no big deal.
这很重要
It is a big deal.
迈克在1975年移♥民♥法中找到了一个漏洞
Mike found a loophole in the Immigration Act of 1975,
会让你大吃一惊的
and it's gonna blow you away.
那我说不准
I don't know about that,
不过这确实可能帮海克特·苏雷兹留下
but it may help Hector Suarez stay in the country.
那太棒了
That's great.
而且我非常欢迎你留下看庭审情况
And you're more than welcome to stay and watch.
不幸的是 克莱尔
Unfortunately, Claire,
我需要你回办公室一趟
I need you to run back to the office.
马歇尔请病假了
Marshall called in sick.
我需要有人接待无预约委托人 所以
I need someone to handle the walk-ins, so...
好吧
Okay.
打电♥话♥告诉我情况怎么样
Call me. Tell me how it goes.
好
Yeah.
你这是在干什么 那...
What the hell are you doing? That's--
帮海克特·苏雷兹留下
Gonna keep Hector Suarez in the country?
是啊
Yeah.
没有任何办法能帮他留下
Yeah, nothing's gonna keep him in the country.
我要做的就是帮他争取一点时间
So what I'm going to do is I'm gonna buy him some time
让他把事情安排好
so he can get his affairs in order,
然后我会争取让他的孩子有机会留下
and then I'm gonna give his children a chance to stay.
我只是... 抱歉
I'm just--I'm--I'm sorry.
你是在嫉妒我和克莱尔吗
Are you jealous of me and Claire or...
我没有嫉妒 而且我一直
Hey, look, I'm not jealous, and I was waiting
等到她离开 免得你尴尬
for her to leave to save you the embarrassment.
尴尬什么
The embarrassment of what?
我的工作做得很好
That's good work.
我说的不是这个
I'm not talking about the work.
我说的是你那套"白天送信
I'm talking about your "bike messenger by day,
晚上上法学院"的胡话
law student by night" bullshit.
你不知道自己在说什么
All right, you don't know what you're talking about.
你接下来还要告诉我什么
What are you gonna tell me next?
你的室友是个上医学院的脱衣舞男吗
Your roommate is a stripper who's in medical school?
告诉我 如果我现在打给哥伦比亚
Tell me right now--I call Columbia,
你的故事能得到证实
your story holds up.
正如我所料
That's what I thought.
别管我是谁 先看看那些文件行吗
Forget who I am, and take a look at that folder.
-这关乎一个人的生活 -别碰我
- This is a man's life. - Don't touch me.
如果你知道为自己好
If you know what's good for you,
就该离克莱尔远远的
you'll stay the hell away from Claire.
丹尼尔
Daniel...
你知不知道有些特殊的品种
Did you know that some of these species
可以活两百年
can live up to 200 years?
太神奇了
Fascinating.
那你知道弗莱彻引擎公♥司♥被打得丢盔卸甲吗
Did you know Fletcher Engines is picking up the pieces?
我猜我应该恭喜你
I guess congratulations are in order.
我来不是为了你的表扬
I not here for a pat on the back.
我来是告诉你 你得让我当合伙人
I'm here to tell you you're making me partner.
合伙人
Partner?
我从没说过签下麦肯诺就可以当合伙人
I never said signing McKernon was the key to making partner.
-你说过 -我说的只是签下他们
- Yes, you-- - All I said was landing them could go a long way
会大大增加你的优势
toward making your case.
胡扯
Bullshit.
你说会任命新合伙人
You said partnership was on the table.
而且我说过不会让你食言
And I said I was gonna hold you to it.
现在我就要去
And I'm going to right now.
你没权利让我做任何事情
You don't hold me to anything.
不过我确实说过会决定合伙人
But I did say partnership was on the table,
我也确实做了决定
and it is...
只不过不是你
just not for you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我总不能在告诉路易让他当合伙人后
Well, I can't very well make you partner
再让你当合伙人吧
after I just told Louis I'm making him partner.
什么
What?
你还不明白 是吗
You don't get it, do you?
这并不在于签下新的委托人
This isn't about bringing in business.
在于找出谁会不惜一切去争取
This is about figuring out who would do whatever it takes.
我不惜一切去争取了
I did whatever it took.
你什么都没做
You didn't do a thing.
只要你愿意做小人
You had the chance to triple our business,
就能把我们的生意扩大两倍
and all you had to do was take a knee.
那叫卑躬屈膝
You mean bend a knee.
是的 我就是指这个
Yes, that's exactly what I mean.
可你就是一个傲慢自大的小男孩
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表