剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
和控制人
and getting control of people.
也许你在让路易阻止我
Maybe you should have thought of that
找扬诺普洛斯帮忙前就该想到这点了
before you had Louis cut me off from Gianopolous,
因为现在我别无选择了
because now I have no other choice!
你永远都有得选
You always have a choice.
皮尔蒙特航♥空♥电子全面逆袭
Here's to turning around Piedmont Avionics.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
现在几点了
What time is it?
已经太晚了 来不及改主意了
Too late for you to change your mind.
洛根 董事会一定会惊艳的
Logan, the board is going to be wowed.
要是我像你这么自信就好了
Well, I wish I had your confidence.
你一点都不缺自信
You are not short in the confidence department.
你不用恭维我
Oh, you don't have to pay me compliments.
我是想羞辱你的
I meant it as an insult.
如果在律所干得不顺心
You know, if this law thing doesn't work out--
我还可以去搞风投
Then I could have a career in venture capital?
不 我是想请你来当我的助理
No, I was gonna say you could be my assistant.
搞笑
Hilarious.
说真的 瑞秋 我...
Seriously, Rachel, I--
没有你 我根本做不到
I couldn't have done it without you.
不 你可以的
Yes, you could have.
只是不可能这么好
It just wouldn't have been as good.
谦虚
Humility.
也是我喜欢你的一点
Another thing I love about you.
洛根 我该走了
Logan, I should go.
瑞秋 我
Rachel, I--
祝你明天好运
Good luck tomorrow.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表