剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
唐娜 我拿到了保罗·波特的年度重组方案
Donna, I got Paul Porter's annual restructuring proposal.
你能把它归到"关我屁事"那档里吗
Can you file it under "I don't give a shit"?
迈克怎么办 要不我让瑞秋
What about Mike? You want me to have Rachel
给他弄个盛大演出吗
prepare a dog and pony show for him?
-不需要 -为什么
- That won't be necessary. - Why not?
哈维 我得跟你谈谈
Harvey, I need to talk to you right now
是件很重要的事
about something very important.
哈维 为什么不需要
Harvey, why won't it be necessary?
想跟姑娘约会可不能死缠烂打
'Cause you don't beg the girl to go out with you.
得按兵不动
You wait.
-她自会送上门 -那都算不上...
- She'll call. - That's not even--
先等一下 要是她们不联♥系♥你呢
Excuse me. Hold on a second. Um, what if they don't call?
永远都会联♥系♥的
They always call.
那是你 其他人呢
Well, what about people who aren't you?
-你是说你自己吗 -当然了
- You mean you? - Yeah, of course I do.
不联♥系♥你就不联♥系♥了呗
If they don't call, then they don't call.
但要是让她们看出了你的绝望
But once they smell your desperation,
你的男性尊严就没了
they won't respect you,
你就再无崛起之日了
and you'll never get what you want anyway.
你不是要跟我谈什么吗
I'm sorry, did you want to talk to me about something?
不着急
It can wait.
对了
Come to think of it,
等瑞秋从学校回来
tell Rachel when she's back from school
告诉她今天不用上班了
she can have the rest of the day off.
哈维
Harvey.
要是你这么干 不如再给迈克发封电报
You do that, you might as well send Mike a telegram that says,
告诉他"我根本没把你的想法放在心上"
"I'm not putting any thought into your idea."
是啊 也行
Yeah, might as well.
你确定要这么玩吗
Okay, are you sure that's how you want to play this?
我不是都回答过了吗
Didn't I just answer that?
但这可不是迈克联不联♥系♥你这么简单
You did, but this isn't about whether or not Mike calls back.
而是你不让迈克做主
This is about you not letting Mike call the shots.
要是让他做主 他绝对
I let him call the shots, all he's gonna do
-会搬起石头砸自己的脚 -也许
- is shoot himself in the foot. - Maybe.
但如果对方不是迈克
But if this was anybody other than Mike,
你不可能这么反常
You wouldn't be acting like this.
胡说 托尼·扬诺普洛斯都没法摆布我
Bullshit. I don't let Tony Gianopolous push me around.
别说迈克·罗斯了
You think I'm gonna let Mike Ross?
你当然不会受托尼摆布
No, of course you don't let Tony push you around,
但我从没见你嘲笑过他的主意
but I've never seen you mock one of his ideas.
那是因为他的点子没那么荒唐
Yeah, because his ideas aren't ridiculous.
这是迈克第一个重大决策
This is Mike's first big idea.
我跟你说过了 他这个决策蠢爆了
And I just told you, his first big idea sucks.
要是你利用瑞秋来传达这个消息
And if you use Rachel to deliver that message,
结局肯定不好看
this is gonna end badly.
谢了 老妈 但我还是
Okay, thanks, mom, but I think
要继续玩下去
I'm gonna keep playing ball in the house.
你可以像个不想听话的孩子一样
Okay, act like a child who doesn't want to be told
但迈克是个客户
what to do, but Mike's a client,
你得把他当成客户来对待
and you need to start treating him like one.
唐娜 下次我需要了解
Donna, the next time I need help figuring out
如何对待客户的时候 会通知你的
how to treat a client, I'll let you know.
好 很好
Okay, great.
哈维 有事吗
Harvey, what can I do for you?
有个叫杰夫·马龙的人在会议室
There's a Jeff Malone waiting in the conference room
等着见我们俩
wanting to see both of us.
你认识他吗
Any idea who he is?
见过 他是证♥监♥会♥的牛人
I've run into him before. He's a hotshot at the S.E.C.
-你觉得他想干什么 -我们去问问吧
- What do you think he wants? - Let's go find out.
皮尔逊女士
Ms. Pearson.
你一定是哈维·斯佩克特了
You must be Harvey Specter.
-我是杰夫·马龙 -这我知道
- I'm Jeff Malone. - I know who you are.
我想知道的是你来干什么
My question is, why are you here?
-敌意满满啊 -你负责调查
- You seem hostile. - You investigate
公开上市公♥司♥ 我们可不是
publicly traded companies. We're not publicly traded.
没错 可你们的客户是
No, but your clients are.
所以他才会有疑问 我们才会有敌意
Hence his question and our hostility.
-我们 -晚餐被不速之客打扰时
- Our? - We tend to stick together
我们一向团结一致
when an uninvited guest interrupts our dinner.
我没带酒来 但我希望在离开时
Well, I didn't bring any wine, but when I go,
你们会为我的到来感到高兴
I hope you'll be happy that I dropped by.
这可不好说
Yeah, I doubt that.
那就快告诉我们是哪个客户把你招来
So why don't you tell us which client you're here for
说完就走吧
and be on your way?
所有
All of them.
什么时候证♥监♥会♥开始通过盯上客户
Since when does the S.E.C. go around intimidating law firms
来威胁律所了
by going after their clients?
现在还没有 但等下周
They don't, but they will
埃里克·伍德尔上任就会了
when Eric Woodall starts there next week.
做了那些事还盯上我们的客户
He comes at our clients after what he did,
这次他就不是被解雇 而是进监狱了
This time, he won't get fired, he'll end up in jail.
但来的不会是伍德尔
Except it won't be Woodall who's coming.
-而是他 -对
- It'll be him. - Exactly.
虽然我接下来的任务指派措辞含糊
Listen, I'm gonna be getting a vaguely worded assignment
但任务安排非常明确
with a not-so-vague agenda
尽证♥监♥会♥全力查清你们客户的资产
of getting up your clients' asses with the full power of the S.E.C.
当他们询问原因
And when they ask why--
他们总会询问原因的
And they always ask why--
我很可能会告诉他们
I'm gonna be expected to tell them
因为他们是你们律所的客户
that it's because they're clients of your firm.
你为什么要告诉我们这些
Why are you telling us this?
因为他不想为伍德尔干活
Because he doesn't want to work for Woodall.
他想来这儿
He wants to work here.
我一直听说你能力了得
I've always heard how good you were.
很高兴今天亲自证实了
It's nice to see it's true.
无论如何 事情是这样
Anyway, here's the thing.
我真的当烦了公务员
I'm really tired of being a public servant,
更重要的是
and more importantly,
我一直觉得那个埃里克·伍德尔
I've always thought that Eric Woodall was a...
妈的 我就直说了吧
oh, shit, I'll just go ahead and say it.
他是个混球
He's a dick.
我们总算有一点能达成共识
Finally, something we can agree on.
我觉得我们唯一还没达成共识的 哈维
Seems to me the only thing left for us to agree on, Harvey,
就是我的起薪
is my starting salary.
开玩笑而已
I'm just kidding.
我确信所有新加入的高级合伙人薪酬都一样
I'm sure all your new senior partners get paid the same.
准备规划新办公室的装♥修♥计划前
Before you start picking out floor patterns for your new office,
我想和我的合伙人先讨论讨论
I'd like to discuss this with my partner first.
我拭目以待
I'd expect nothing less.
还有一件事
Oh, uh, just one more thing.
我还没正式接到任务 所以没什么冲突
I haven't been formally given this assignment yet, so I have no conflict.
但等一周后任务下达
But in one more week I will,
这边的提议就作废了
which means this offer will be gone.
你在威胁我吗
Is that a threat?
我从不威胁未来的合作伙伴 杰西卡
I would never threaten someone that I want to be in business with, Jessica.
这只是个事实
It's just the truth.
我喜欢他
I like him.
-和哈维聊得怎样 -没聊
- How did it go with Harvey? - It didn't.
"没聊"是什么意思
What do you mean "It didn't"?
只有你能对付杰夫·马龙
You're the only man here who can take on Jeff Malone.
-他怎么可能想不到呢 -我没提
- How could he not see that? - I didn't bring it up.
路易 凛冬将至
Louis, winter is coming.
我知道 我就是守夜人
I know, and I'm the night's watch.
但眼下我们得有耐心
But right now we need to be patient.
-耐心从不是你的强项 -今天是
- Patience is not your strong suit. - Well, today it is.
因为我一直坚守一个信条
Because if there's one thing that I've always known,
绝不主动联♥系♥靓妞
it's that you do not call the pretty girl.
等她们联♥系♥你
You wait for her to call you.
-路易 我在和别人约会 -替你高兴
- Louis, I'm seeing someone. - I'm happy for you,
虽然不知道你为什么现在说
though I have no idea why you're saying that right now.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表