剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
- Why the hell not? - Because Harvey has a conflict,
说明有其他人加入了战局
which means somebody already has a dog in the fight.
-谁在乎啊 -我在乎
- Who gives a shit? - I do.
因为不管那人是谁都已经开始收♥购♥股票了
'Cause whoever it is is already buying shares.
你来这儿不是要投降
You didn't come in here to give up.
你来是找我要钱的
You came in here to get my money.
你说得没错
You're damn right I did.
我给了你钱 就处于弱势了
I give you my money, now I have downside.
乔纳森 听着
Jonathan, look.
你说你想要个全垒打
You said you wanted a home run.
那就得拿出你的支票簿
You gotta pull out your checkbook,
否则我无法大获全胜
'cause I can't compete without it.
-你昨天还可以啊 -今天形势不同了
- You could yesterday. - Now it's today.
你还是要去那儿
And you're still going in there
打扮成西装革履的银行家
another banker in a suit,
期盼他能平白无故地信任你
hoping he'll trust you based on nothing.
不会是平白无故的
I've got more than nothing.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
相信我
Trust me.
我做足了功课
I did my homework.
那就开球吧
Batter up.
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我说过在达成协议五秒钟后 我会告诉你
I said I'd tell you what we were gonna do with your centers
我们的配送中心处理方案
five seconds after we closed.
我们什么时候达成了协议
When did we close?
大约三秒前
About three seconds ago.
那咱们得抓紧点
I guess we better hurry.
你们打算怎么安排我的员工
All right, what's going to happen to my employees?
我们打算把你的配送中心
We're going to sell your distribution centers
卖♥♥给一家医药公♥司♥
to a pharmaceutical company
功能不变
as distribution centers.
他们仍会雇用你的员工
They use your workers.
他们可以立刻上手 双赢
They hit the ground running. Win-win.
你的确信守承诺
You're a man of your word.
但你过来另有原因
But that's not why you're here.
没错
No, it isn't.
我不想卖♥♥掉我的事业
I'm not interested in selling my business.
我知道 因为我了解
I know that, because I know
为何你倾入了所有心血打造这家公♥司♥
why you've thrown your whole life into this company
以及为何你最初选择进入电影业
and why you chose the movie business in the first place.
你想说什么
What's your point?
菲利普
Phillip.
你儿子
Your son.
你们喜欢一起看电影
You loved watching movies together.
所以你才创办了这家公♥司♥
That's why you started this company
而且不管给你多少钱
and why you won't let go of what it's become
你都不会放弃它
for any amount of money.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我告诉过你
I told you.
我总会做好功课
I do my homework.
你失去了他
You lost him,
你需要排解悲伤
and you needed an outlet,
所以这家公♥司♥对你就意味着
and that's what this company is to you now--
你的家人
your family.
我说过了 我不会卖♥♥的
I told you, I'm not selling.
而我也告诉过你 不管你是否愿意
And I told you, they're coming after you
他们都会揪着你不放
whether you like it or not.
而我和他们的不同之处
And the difference between me and them
在于他们想要把你的公♥司♥拆散
is they want to tear your company apart,
而我想让它保持完整
and I want to keep it together.
你没有足够的资源这么做
You don't have the resources to do that.
不
Yes.
我有
I do.
从一小时前 我开始投资你的公♥司♥
As of an hour ago, I started investing.
过了这一周 我会拥有4.9%的股份
So by this time next week, I will own 4.9%.
我本没必要告诉你这些
I didn't have to tell you that.
所以我就应该信任你吗
And that's supposed to make me trust you?
我11岁的时候失去了双亲
I lost both of my parents when I was 11 years old,
所以我明白需要亲人的感觉
so I know a little something about needing family.
沃尔特
Walter...
我不能保证我们会赢
I can't guarantee you we'll win,
但我能保证我永远不会出♥卖♥♥♥你
but I can guarantee you that I will never sell you out.
好的 我加入
All right, I'm in.
听着 赞恩 我希望那份文件
Listen, Zane, I want that goddamn filing
立刻出现在我桌子上
on my desk nine seconds ago,
否则你就卷铺盖回家吧
or you can forget You ever worked here.
现在恕我失陪
Now excuse me.
我得去找某人的茬了
I've got to go be a dick to someone.
坐下
Sit down.
是要说你和迈克的事吗
Is this about you and Mike?
听我说 这会是一场血战
listen to me-- this is gonna be a street fight,
而只有一方会撑到最后
and there's only gonna be one man standing when it's over.
所以我只问你这一次
So I'm only gonna ask you this once.
你不需要问了
You don't need to.
我不想退出 我想加入
I don't want out. I want in.
我之前说你可以派我去警告迈克
And when I said, "You want me to send a message to Mike?"
我是真心的
I meant it.
我只是想问你愿不愿意
I was just gonna ask if you were comfortable
每天早晨帮我买♥♥咖啡
getting me coffee in the mornings.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
和我爸爸对阵的时候我没有退缩
I didn't back down from a fight with my dad,
那么和迈克对阵的时候我也不会
and I'm not going to back down from one with Mike.
很好
Good.
现在我真的要去买♥♥咖啡了
Now, I actually am gonna get coffee.
太好了 一份糖 加一点奶油
Great. One sugar, a splash of cream,
多放些榛果糖浆
and don't skimp on the hazelnut.
太得寸进尺了吗
Too soon.
与其在这里得寸进尺
Instead of failing to be charming,
你不如赶紧去干点有用的
why don't you do something useful
为洛根·桑德斯起草一份投标报价书
and get moving on drawing up a tender offer for Logan Sanders?
洛根 你是想说麦克斯·桑德斯吧
Logan? No, you mean Max Sanders.
我总忘记你现在是半工半学
I keep forgetting that you're in law school half the time.
麦克斯退休了
Max is retired.
现在是洛根大展身手的时候了
It's Logan's show now.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
我们得加快行动速度
We need to move up our timeline.
我已经在尽快购买♥♥股份了
Well, I'm buying shares as fast as I can.
我是指投标报价书
I'm talking about a tender offer.
我们的计划是震慑住对方
The plan is shock and awe.
如果我们匆忙拿出投标报价书
If we rush a tender offer,
就没有足够的筹码
we won't have enough leverage
迫使股东们投票给我们
to force people to vote with us.
如果我们是唯一的买♥♥家
It's fine to have shock and awe
震慑策略就完全没问题
when you're the only one in the game,
但是沃尔特·吉利斯知道了我们要出手
but Walter Gillis knows we're coming,
还找到了一个同盟
and he got himself an ally.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我就是知道
Because I do.
引起你利益冲突的人 是谁
Your conflict-- who is it?
-我不能说 -你什么时候能说
- I can't talk about it. - Well, when the hell can you?
一个小时后
In another hour.
你帮我准备好了吗
You have it for me?
哈维 你知道你现在想退出还来得及
Harvey, you know you can still get out of this if you want to.
如果你告诉迈克不要签 他就不会签的
Mike's not gonna sign that thing if you tell him not to.
已经太晚了
It's too late for that.
我的天
Oh, my god.
我正好要找你
Hey, just the woman I wanted to see.
唐娜 你有哈德曼
Donna, would you happen to have the measurements
旧办公室的尺寸吗
to Hardman's old office?
路易 让开
Louis, get out of my way.
这是怎么了 唐娜
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表