剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
快去说
Quickly,
-洛根过一小时就要到了 -什么
- because Logan's gonna be here in an hour. - What?
瑞秋 你怎么告诉哈维并不重要
and, Rach, it's less important how you tell Harvey
重要的是你要告诉他
than that you tell Harvey.
快去
Go.
好的
okay.
花不错
Hmm. These are nice.
我想了一整天你到底会不会来
I was wondering all day if you would be here
我不能这么做
I can't do this.
怎么了 瑞秋
What? Rachel--
这样不对
It's wrong.
不对 是你先亲的我
Wrong? You're the one who kissed me.
所以我错了
And I was wrong.
不 你没有
No, you weren't.
我的整个人生都在做一些
My whole life I've done everything
别人认为我该做的事
that I was supposed to do,
所有那些事都让我变得痛不欲生
and all it did was make me miserable.
直到我遇见你
Ever since I met you...
我一直在想你 我脑子里只有
I can't stop thinking about you, and all I want to do--
洛根 我们这么做
Logan Logan, if we do this,
早晚会被发现 到时怎么办
Someone's gonna find out at some point and then what?
我不在乎
I don't care.
好吧
Okay.
哈维 我需要告诉你
Harvey, I need to tell you--
瑞秋
Rachel?
洛根
Logan.
哈维去哪里了
Where's Harvey?
我不知道 我来早了
I don't know. I'm early.
他不喜欢别人
He doesn't like it when people--
-你怎么在这 -我是哈维的初级律师
- What are you doing here? - I'm Harvey's associate.
你成功了 你上了法学院
You did it. You went to law school.
不完全对 我正在上法学院
Not exactly. I'm in law school.
瑞秋 这太好了
Rachel, that's great.
我真为你骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
我一会儿再来
I'm just gonna come back.
你是来告诉他我们的事的 对吧
You came in here to tell him about us, didn't you?
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
都写在你脸上了
It's all over your face.
-洛根 -请别告诉他
- Logan-- - Please don't tell him.
我必须告诉他
I have to tell him.
瑞秋
Rachel...
你知道当人们看到
Do you know what people think
儿子接管父亲公♥司♥时会怎么想吗
when a son takes over his father's company?
认为他父亲很为他自豪吗
That his father's proud of him?
会认为他不够格
That he didn't earn it.
所以我才不想昭告天下
Which is why I'm not looking to advertise the fact
我曾经有过婚外情
that I once had an affair.
这不是昭告天下 是向律师披露重要信息
You're not advertising it. You're disclosing it to counsel.
好吧 你想听实话
Okay, look, you want the truth?
我并不为当时的做法自豪
I'm not proud of the way I was back then.
包括对待艾莉森的方式 对待你的方式
The way I treated Allison, the way I treated you.
但我已经改变了
But I'm not that person anymore,
我不想别人还像以前一样看我
and I don't want people to think that I am.
我理解 但是我为哈维工作
And I understand that, but I work for Harvey,
我不能不告诉他这些重要信息
and I can't keep things from him that he needs to know.
-他不需要知道这些 -他需要
- He doesn't need to know this. - Yes, he does.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我恰巧在和收♥购♥战的另一方
Because I happen to live with the man on the other side
一起生活
of the takeover battle.
不是吧 你已经开始需要独处了
Oh, no. You need some me time already?
这不是独处
It's not me time.
这是我会打得你屁滚尿流的意思
It's "I'm gonna kick your ass" time.
我想我们都知道你只有吃了热狗才会那样
I think we both know you only kick ass after eating a hot dog.
我就算喝果汁也能有那种状态
I could be drinking a juice box and still kick your ass.
我可不这么认为 因为我有这个
I don't think so, because I have this.
直接念吧
Just read it to me.
哈维·斯佩克特 你被传召出席
"Harvey Specter, you are summoned to"--
你开玩笑吗 你给我发了传票
You gotta be kidding me. You're subpoenaing me?
是的 我申请了临时禁令
Oh, yeah. I filed a T.R.O.
我要拒绝你温柔的邀请了
I'm gonna block your tender offer.
废话 你当然会了
Bullshit, you are.
那就看看法官怎么说吧
Well, we'll see what the judge has to say.
对了 你腾不出手来
Oh, right. You got your hands full.
我来帮你 好了
Here, let me get that for you. There you go.
听证会两点开始 到时见
Hearing's at 2:00. I'll see you then.
哈维 这套西装
Oh, Harvey, the suit--
你不觉得穿着上庭有点过时了吗
It's a little dated for court, don't you think?
和人力资源部都交接好了吗
Did you get everything settled with HR?
好了
Yeah.
拐角办公室啊 你一定很喜欢我
Corner office. You really must like me.
别高兴太早
Don't get too excited.
你知道吗 这间办公室之前的两任主人
You know, the last two partners that had this office
连一年都没熬过去
didn't survive the year.
那幸好我比他们都强
Then it's a good thing I'm much better than they were.
你都不知道他们是谁
You don't even know who they were.
那不重要 杰西卡 我知道我是谁
That doesn't matter, Jessica. I know who I am.
我也知道 一个还没为我办过事情的
Me too, cocky lawyer in a corner office
拐角办公室里的嚣张律师
who hasn't done a thing for me yet.
没来得及而已
Yet.
顺便说一句 我听说冠名合伙人依照传统
By the way, I understand it's tradition for the name partner
是要和新晋合伙人吃欢迎午餐的
to welcome a new partner with lunch.
杰夫 我说我们的关系
Jeff, when I told you that our relationship
仅限于工作 我是认真的
is now purely professional, I was serious.
杰西卡 午餐怎么不是限于工作了
Jessica, what's not purely professional about lunch?
除非你说的是饭后的亲热
Unless you mean the sex that will be following lunch?
你没听懂我的话
Oh, you're not hearing me.
我懂 只是在无视它们
Oh, I'm hearing you. I'm just ignoring you.
但我保证午餐时不无视你的话
But I promise I won't be ignoring you at lunch.
嚣张
Cocky.
哈维 哈维 能跟你说两句话吗
Harvey. Harvey, can I talk to you for a minute?
当然可以 进来吧
Yeah, sure, come on in.
我希望能去我办公室谈
I was actually hoping that we could talk in my office.
什么... 你来早了
What's the-- you're early.
-你知道... -你们俩还没见过面吧
- Did you... - Oh, you two haven't met.
瑞秋 这位是洛根 洛根 这位是瑞秋
Rachel, Logan. Logan, Rachel.
-看来你不知道 -不知道什么
- I guess you didn't. - Didn't what?
其实我们以前见过面
We actually have met before.
所以我才想去找你
That's why I was trying to find you.
-告诉我你见过我们的客户吗 -不
- To tell me you met our client? - No.
告诉你我们曾经交往过
To tell you that we used to be in a relationship together.
你俩想复合吗
You looking to get back together?
不想
No.
-那我不在乎 -很好
- Then I don't give a shit. - Good.
那该你解释了 你为什么没告诉我
Then we can move on to why you didn't tell me that the guy
我们的竞争对手曾经是你的初级律师
on the other side of this fight used to be your associate.
-我本打算说的 -什么时候
- I was going to. - When?
二十分后 约你来这里的时间
In 20 minutes, when you were scheduled to be here.
不巧的是 会面得改期了
Unfortunately, I have to reschedule.
-为什么 -我要出庭
- Why? - I have court.
迈克指控我违反保密特权
Mike's alleging I broke privilege.
-你违反了吗 -严格来说 是的
- Did you? - Yes, technically,
因为我告诉你要加快速度
when I told you to move up our timeline.
恕我失陪
Now, if you'll excuse me.
等等 如果你违反了保密特权
W-wait a minute. If you--if you broke privilege,
要怎么跟法官说
what are you gonna tell the judge?
不知道 在我想出办法前
I don't know, but until I think of something,
我要把这潭水搅浑
I'm going to confuse the shit out of everyone I can.
这毫无意义
That doesn't make any sense.
非常有意义
It makes total sense.
不 没意义 法官大人
No, it doesn't, Your Honor.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表