剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You read this? Why--why would--
他查了我 我查了他
He looked into me. I looked into him.
这是在查我
This is looking into me.
你还没有回答我的问题
You still haven't answered the question.
迈克 我告诉你的都是真的
Mike, I told you the truth.
洛根想挽回他和他妻子之间的关系
Logan was trying to patch things up with his wife,
所以他请求我证明他说的故事 我答应了
and he asked me to back his story, so I did.
你为了他撒谎了
You lied for him.
原来你曾经那么爱他
You loved him that much.
我告诉过你 我爱过他
I told you that I loved him.
是 可你没有告诉我这件事
Yeah, but you didn't tell me that.
我在这里坐了一整晚
And I've been sitting here all night
一直在想为什么你不...
wondering why you wouldn't...
为什么你不把这件事告诉我
Why wouldn't you tell me that?
我现在就告诉你
I'm gonna tell you now.
我们有过一段婚外情
We had an affair.
我们相爱了 他想娶我
We fell in love, and he wanted to marry me,
我拒绝了
and I said no,
三个月后 他改变心意了
and then three months later, he had a change of heart,
离婚进行到一半时
and he wanted to get back with his wife
他想和他妻子重修旧好 所以他求我帮他
during his divorce proceedings, so he asked me to help him,
我就帮了
and I did.
可是当他想娶我时 我拒绝了
But when he wanted to marry me, I said no,
因为他不是那个我想与之白头偕老的人
because he wasn't the man I want to spend my life with.
你才是
You are.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
惊喜
Surprise.
-怎么了 -你得离开
- What? What? - You have to go.
-你说什么 -她在这儿
- What are you talking about? - She's here.
洛根 门外有人吗
Logan, is there somebody at the door?
她只是...
Just...
我...我是皮尔逊-哈德曼的
I am, um... I'm from Pearson Hardman,
我有几份文件要给你丈夫
and I--I had a few files to bring your husband.
文件呢
Where are they?
就...就在这儿
They're--they're right here.
出去
Get out.
艾莉森 怎么了
Allison, what the hell?
现在是早上7点30
It is 7:30 in the morning.
你当我是傻子吗
You think I'm an idiot?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我知道就是她
I know that that's her.
天哪 我都说了我没有...
God, I told you I'm not--
别再骗我了
Stop lying to me.
至少像个男人一样承认 那就是她
At least be a man and admit that that's her.
我根本不认识那个女人 好吗
I don't even know that girl, okay?
而且你觉得即使我要搞外遇
And you think that if I was having an affair
我会和我父亲律所的律师助理搞吗
that I would have it with a paralegal from my father's firm?
瑞秋
Rachel.
我希望你能停止对迈克进行个人攻击
I want you to stop the personal attacks on Mike.
我知道那听上去很糟 不过...
I know. It sounds terrible, but--
游戏就是这么玩的
And it's how the game is played.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我要你停手
I want you to stop.
我们能进来谈吗
Look, can we talk about this inside, please?
我明白你...
I understand that you--
不 听着 你说你已经改头换面了
No, look, you say you're a changed man,
可你现在所做的事 并没有变好
but what you're doing now, it's not a change for the better.
而是变得更糟了
It's for the worse.
你告诉我说这没问题的
You told me this wasn't gonna be a problem.
而你曾站在这里跟我说过
And you stood right here and told me
你不爱你的妻子
that you didn't love your wife.
但是三个月后
And then three months later,
你求我替你撒谎来让她回心转意
you asked me to lie for you, so you could get her back.
-瑞秋 -我要你停手
- Rachel-- - You don't have to stop this
不是因为你已经改过自新
because you're some changed man.
我要你停手 洛根 因为你欠我的
You have to stop this, Logan, because you owe me.
好的
Okay.
那就好
Okay.
路易
Louis.
我昨晚熬夜了 今天还没顾上喝咖啡
Listen, I was up late, I haven't had my coffee,
不管什么事 能不能一个小时后再说
so can we talk about whatever this is in, like, an hour?
不用太长时间
I'll be quick.
我今早碰见了你的对头
I ran into your enemy this morning.
还记得亚当·格里夫斯吗
You remember Adam Grieves?
他让我转告你
He asked me to tell you that you guys
你们周三还照常打球
are still on for ball on Wednesday.
听我说 路易
Listen, Louis--
你和我说的一切都是扯淡
Everything you told me, it was bullshit.
你不是想和我上♥床♥
You're not trying to get into my pants.
你是想和杰西卡上♥床♥
You're trying to get into Jessica's.
你觉得你可以靠色相往上爬
You thought you could move your way up the ladder,
所以你就利用我的友谊去拍她的马屁
and you used my friendship to cozy up to her.
路易 不是这样的
Louis, that's just not true.
那是什么
Well, then, what is it?
你为什么撒谎让我退出这个案子
Why did you lie to me to get me off this case?
我有漏了什么吗 杰夫
Tell me what I'm missing here, Jeff.
就知道我是对的
That's what I thought.
路易 别这样
Louis, please--
我就这么一次放下戒心
For once I let my guard down and believed that someone
相信有人会没有私心真的喜欢我
genuinely liked me without a hidden agenda.
我再也不会犯这样的错误了
I will not make that mistake again.
我来见迈克·罗斯
I'm here to see Mike Ross.
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我来见你
I came to see you.
我还要开会
I have a meeting.
我是来道歉的
I came to apologize.
为了什么
For what?
为我想要不光彩的赢
For trying to win dirty.
我不能改变我已经做的事 但我会停手
I can't undo what I've already done, but I can stop doing it.
我不想靠那种手段取胜
I don't want to win that way.
这都是些拿来欺骗公众的话
That sounds like something your publicist would tell Forbes.
还是说说你来此的真正原因吧
Why don't you tell me why you're really here?
你想听真话
You want the truth?
我不想伤害瑞秋
I don't want to hurt Rachel.
沃尔特
Walter.
我和你没什么好说的
I have nothing to say to you.
沃尔特 求你了
Walter, please.
给你半分钟时间
You have 30 seconds.
好的 听着 我明白
Okay, look, I get it.
我努力想告诉你事情有更多隐情
I tried to tell you there's more to the story.
你之前不想听
You didn't want to hear it then,
现在也还是不想听
and you don't want to hear it now.
但你需要知道这个
But you need to hear this.
不管你喜不喜欢我
Whether you like me or not,
我是唯一支持你的人
I am the only one in your corner,
你心里明白
and you know it.
我创建这家公♥司♥的时候只有自己可以相信
I started this company with no one to trust but myself.
如果我离开的时候也是这样
That's how I go out,
那就这样吧 我们结束了
so be it. We're done.
我很遗憾听你这样说
Well, I'm sorry to hear that,
因为无论如何还是会支持你
because I'm gonna be in your corner anyway.
我刚刚又买♥♥了你的公♥司♥2%的股份
I just bought another 2% of your stock,
也就是说不管你参不参与
which means I'm saving your company
我都要救你的公♥司♥
with or without you.
时间到了 我再也不想看见你
Time's up. I don't want to see you again.
杰夫 现在已经很晚了
Jeff, it's late.
我不是来说我们之间的事
It's not about us.
是伍德尔
Woodall.
开战了
It started.
多少
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表