剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
我们有麻烦了
We have a situation.
事关律所的命运吗
Is the fate of the firm hanging in the balance?
-不 -那我就不在乎
- No-- - Then I don't give a shit.
你告诉马龙了 是吗
You told Malone, didn't you?
我没来得及
I didn't get a chance to tell him,
他自己先查清楚了
because he had already figured out
我一直在跟他撒谎
that I had been lying to him this whole time.
-我很遗憾 -你遗憾
- I'm sorry. - Oh, you're sorry.
今早我以为我能跟他去度假两周
This morning I thought I was going away with him for two weeks.
现在我都不知道他还会不会再见我
Now I don't know if I'm ever gonna see him again.
他辞职了吗
He quit?
他还没来得及跟我说他的职业计划
He didn't get around to giving me his career plans.
要我去替你跟他谈吗
You want me to talk to him for you?
不 这是我的麻烦
No, this is my mess.
我自己会解决
And I will take care of it myself.
明天再说吧
You can take care of it tomorrow.
现在 我要给你倒杯酒
Right now, I'm making you a drink.
欢乐之歌♥还是抓蛋狂人
Zipadeedoodah or Grab My Sack?
-什么 -信使服务
- What? - Messenger service.
我们用哪家
Which one do we use?
-我... -算了
- I-I-- - You know what?
随便用哪家 办妥就行
Use whoever you want. Just take care of it.
路易 你自己不是有秘书吗
Louis, don't you have your own secretary?
诺玛吗 我哪都找不到
Oh, you mean Norma, who I can't find anywhere,
她大概又请假了
who is probably taking the day off again?
去年 她想植树节请假
Last year, she tried to get Arbor Day off,
我叫她去她的树
and I told her to blow a goddamn tree
给我来上班
and get her ass in here.
告诉你 路易
You know what, Louis?
这36年来 诺玛才请了4天假
Norma has taken 4 days off in the last 36 years.
你能不能别对她那么苛刻
Why don't you back the hell off of her.
你这是怎么了
What the hell is the matter with you?
你一般会像个四十年代动作片里的无业游民
You usually jump on the Norma bashing train
跳上那辆猛烈批判诺玛的列车
like a hobo in a 1940s action movie.
-抱歉 我只是 -怎么了
- I'm sorry, I just... - What?
我扯谎混进自♥由♥铁路公♥司♥
I bullshitted my way into Liberty Rail
拿了些文件
to get some documents.
监控录像拍到了我
They caught me on video,
现在他们威胁要起诉
and now they're threatening to press charges.
你怎么不说话
You're not saying anything.
没事 不要紧
It's nothing. It's fine.
那你为什么一副很担心的样子
Then why did you look so concerned?
我很担心 但是他们威胁要起诉
I was concerned, but they're threatening charges,
意味着他们有所图
which means they want something,
我了解哈维 不论他们想要什么
and I know Harvey, and whatever it is they want,
他都会想办法满足他们的
he'll find a way to give it to him.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢 路易
Thanks, Louis.
我帮你搞定那个
I'll take care of your stuff.
不不 你挺忙的
No, no. You have enough on your mind.
我自己搞定吧
I'll take care of it myself.
斯佩克特先生 别开口
Mr. Specter, don't tell me.
我猜你是来谈保尔森女士的事
You're here to talk about Ms. Paulsen.
我是来告诉你 你的意思我懂了
I'm here to tell you you made your point.
我是什么意思
And what point is that?
如果你放弃起诉唐娜
If you drop any charges against Donna,
我们就撤销对你们的诉讼
we'll drop the lawsuit against you.
这好像不太公平
Well, that's not a very even trade.
我是在你机会 让你的当事人摆脱谋杀罪名
I'm giving your client the chance to get away with murder.
据我所知
Last I checked,
我的当事人可没被起诉谋杀
my client wasn't being charged with murder,
我也不需要你放弃诉讼
and I don't need you to drop your suit,
因为罪名根本不成立
because you have no case.
不成立
No case?
你的当事人放任一辆失灵的火车运行
Your client put a faulty train on those tracks,
死了人 而他们从一开始就知道会发生这种事
people died, and they knew it could happen the whole time.
可你没有证据
And you have no proof.
按我们那儿的规矩
And where I come from,
想让我别再追查 你就得跟我做笔交易
you cut a deal with me to make sure I stop looking.
那我猜我们是从不同地方来的
Then I guess we come from different places,
因为我把录像交给地检
because I didn't give that video to the district attorney
不是为了跟你做交易
to leverage you into a deal.
而是为了彻底击溃你
I did it to blow you out of the water.
这事关一个人的一生
This is a person's life.
也许你派她偷我客户东西之前
Maybe you should have thought of that
就该想到这些
before you sent her to rob my client.
伊凡 我很在意这个女人
Evan, I care about this woman.
听着 我理解
Look, I understand.
她可能已经为你工作了很久
She's probably worked for you for a long time.
也许你们还时不时滚滚床单
Maybe you sleep together once in a while.
但我的工作是尽我所能地
But my job is to defend my client
维护我当事人的利益
to the best of my abilities,
我也正打算这么做
and that's exactly what I'm going to do.
天啊
Holy shit.
你不会已经把支票带来了吧
You can't possiblely have a check already.
我没有支票 乔
I don't have a check, Joe.
我们不得不撤销指控
We have to drop the case.
你说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我们昨晚还一起喝了酒
We had drinks last night.
是的 昨晚我们手上还有
Yeah, we also had proof last night,
而现在 没有了
and now we don't.
-为什么 -事情很复杂
- Why not? - It's complicated.
你知道 很多繁琐的法律程序
You know, it's a lot of legal rigmarole...
少用高人一等的口气跟我说话
Hey, don't talk down to me.
我没有用高人一等的口气跟你说话
I'm not talking down to you.
但我也没法站在这
But I'm also not gonna stand here
跟你解释民事诉讼程序
and explain civil procedure.
也许我是不懂民事诉讼程序
Maybe I don't understand civil procedure,
但如果事有蹊跷
but I know enough to understand
我还是能看出来的
when something doesn't add up.
我们拿到证据的方式不正当
We got the evidence the wrong way.
那就用正当的方式啊
Well, get it the right way.
传唤之类的
Subpoena it or something.
我不能
I can't.
你说不能是什么意思
What do you mean, you can't?
那笔钱可以改变我的人生
That money was gonna change my life.
如果你想找其他律所
And if you want to go to a different law firm,
我也可以理解
I understand.
你跟我一样清楚
You know as well as I do
没有别的律所会接手这个案子
nobody else is gonna take this case.
你说过 你在意那些人
You told me you cared about these people.
你向我保证过
You gave me your word.
是的 我也希望我能遵守诺言
Yeah, and I wish I could keep it.
我想惩罚那些混♥蛋♥ 跟你想要钱的心情一样迫切
I want those bastards as much as you want this money,
但我没有证据
but I've got no proof,
而你也不是一个可信的证人
and you're not a credible witness.
-你又在这胡扯 -我没有胡扯
- Oh, that bullshit again. - That's not bullshit.
如果最开始你就跟我实话实说
If you had been straight with me from day one,
我们甚至不会陷进这个烂摊子
we wouldn't even be in this mess.
他们给你多少钱让你放弃这个案子
How much did they give you to dump the case?
肯定不少吧
Had to be something.
否则你不会出♥卖♥♥♥我的
Otherwise, you wouldn't sell me out.
很抱歉 乔 都结束了
I'm sorry, Joe. It's over.
你抱歉吗
You're sorry?
杰西卡
Jessica.
有事吗
Do you need something?
我来过一趟 你不在
I came by earlier, and you weren't in.
我有个会 我不认为
I had a meeting, and I really didn't think
你会对我的日程感兴趣
you wanted to be looped in on my schedule.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表