剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
诉 讼 双 雄
第四季 第二集
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
我想要的就是在皮尔逊-斯佩克特工作
What I want is to work at Pearson Specter
而且和你在一起
and to keep seeing you.
这两者不能兼得
Those two things are not both gonna happen.
你来这里三个月了
You've been here for three months.
你所做的都只是安打而已 我需要全垒打
All you've done is hit singles, and I need a goddamn home run.
-乔纳森 听我说 -我不想听
- Jonathan, listen. - I don't want to hear it.
好好赚点大钱吧
Start making us some real money.
沃尔特·吉利斯那样的人
A man like Walter Gillis
才不会听你的这样的人
isn't gonna listen to a guy like you
用阳光彩虹来挽救他
offering to save him with sunshine and rainbows.
沃尔特
Walter...
我不能保证我们会赢
I can't guarantee you we'll win,
但我能保证我永远不会出♥卖♥♥♥你
but I can guarantee you that I will never sell you out.
好的 我加入
All right, I'm in.
你想进行恶意收♥购♥
You're talking hostile takeover.
吉利斯工业
Gillis Industries.
洛根 我们有冲突
Logan, we have a conflict.
你我要么为敌 要么为友
You're either with me or against me.
这还算上我十亿美元的生意
That includes all $1 billion of my business.
为洛根·桑德斯起草一份投标报价书
Get moving on drawing up a tender offer for Logan Sanders.
你记得我告诉过你 我...
Do you remember when I told you that I...
我曾经跟一个有妇之夫偷♥情♥吗
that I once had an affair with a married man?
就是他
It was him.
你起得好早啊
You're up early.
你也是
So are you.
我是没办法 你不用啊
Well, I have to be. You don't.
我本来就醒了 在想事
I was already awake. Thinking.
昨晚的事吗 迈克...
About last night? Look, Mike, I--
没事 我不介意
It's okay. I'm good.
你不介意我跟洛根在收♥购♥项目上合作吗
You're good with me working on the takeover with Logan?
你为什么不相信我呢
Why do you not seem to believe me?
因为你昨晚介意来着
Because you weren't good last night.
那是今早之前的事
Which was before this morning
我想明白了那是公事
when I realized that that's work.
而我们之间是私事
This isn't.
只要我们不让公事影响到私事
So as long as we don't let that affect this...
不会的
We won't.
这样的话 我们设立一些家里的规矩吧
In that case, let's set some in-home ground rules.
不用说 第一条
Obviously, the first--
尊重彼此的隐私
Uh, respecting each other's privacy.
没错
Exactly.
桌子左侧
The left-hand side of the desk
属于罗斯合众国
belongs to the United Nation of Ross.
-你才不是国呢 -我能竖小旗
- You're not a nation. - I have a flag.
好吧
Fine.
但我们要说好 看我的电♥话♥
As long as we agree that any perusal of my phone
即是犯我边境
is considered a breach of my borders.
你不是喜欢我侵犯你的边境吗
I thought you liked it when I breached your borders.
不是一种边境嘛
Mm, well, those are different kind of borders.
那种情况下的侵犯我允许
In that case, a breach is allowed.
-允许 -鼓励
- Allowed? - Encouraged.
-是请求吧 -是命令
- Requested. - Demanded.
我们去做点让你迟到的事吧
Let's go make you late for work.
杰西卡 听我说
Jessica, I am telling you.
证♥监♥会♥会派杰夫·马龙来找我们麻烦
The S.E.C. is gonna send Jeff Malone after us,
要打败他 最合适人选莫过于...
and nobody is better suited to beat him down than--
猜对了
you guessed it
利特
因为我们都知道
Because we all know that
路易·利特>证♥监♥会♥
这边比这边强
this is better than this,
最终结果就是这样
which will result in this,
和这样
which will also result in this
这样
and this
这样
and this.
我想要什么回报呢
And what do I want in return?
你知道的
Oh, you know what I want.
你一直知道的
You've always known.
等我赢了
And after I win,
你不仅会愿意给我
you'll not only be willing to give it to me.
你会求着塞给我
You're gonna be begging to give it to me.
皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特
-路易 -没空
- Louis. - B--not now.
-路易 -没空
- Louis, - B--not now.
我得跟你谈谈
I have to talk to you.
我说多少遍了
How many times have I told you?
除非你成功把我的头PS到了龙身上
Unless you have photoshopped my head onto a dragon,
否则别打扰我练习演讲
do not interrupt me while I'm perfecting my pitch.
你的演讲不用完美
Your pitch doesn't need to be perfect.
但必须立刻去做
It needs to be now.
-为什么 -马龙来了
- Why? - Malone is here.
-他来了 -在大堂
- He's here? - In the lobby.
杰西卡叫你过去
And Jessica just asked to see you.
别挡路
Oh, out of my way.
你不带上画架了吗
Aren't--aren't you going to bring your easel?
我不需要画架也能打得他满地找牙
Oh, I don't need an easel to kick this sucker's ass.
杰西卡
Jessica.
杰西卡 我收到你的信儿了 我想...
Jessica, I got your message, and I just wanted to--
路易 这是杰夫·马龙
Louis, this is Jeff Malone.
嗯 我知道他 他是证♥监♥会♥的
Yeah, I know who he is. He's with the S.E.C.
今早之后就不是了
He was until this morning.
我们把他请进了公♥司♥
We brought him over
因为我们有理由认为证♥监♥会♥要找我们麻烦
because we have reason to believe they'll be coming after us.
慢着 什么
Wait, what?
杰夫是我们最新的高级合伙人了
Jeff is our newest senior partner.
他会负责应付证♥监♥会♥
He's going to be taking on the S.E.C.
因为你糟透了
Because you suck.
我想先把他介绍给你
And I wanted to introduce him to you first
因为你就是个废物
because you're a loser.
因为你能帮他尽快熟悉富顿证券的事宜
Who can get him up to speed on Felton Securities.
因为你永远别想当上冠名合伙人了
Because you're never going to be name partner.
而且你俩都是金融方面的专家
And you're both experts in finance.
路易 我十分期待
Louis, I'm really looking forward to
跟你在富顿证券上合作
working with you on Felton Securities.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
你糟透了 你是个废物
You suck. You're a loser.
路易
Louis?
还有事吗
Is there something else?
没事
No.
没什么
Nothing.
你干多久了
How long you been working on that?
两小时
Two hours.
你知道那东西应该是"简"报吧
You know it's called a brief, right?
你知道是给哈维的吧
You know his name's Harvey, right?
有理有据 令人信服
You make a compelling argument.
我收到你的字条了
So I got your note.
想找我说什么
What do you wanna talk about?
洛根·桑德斯
Logan Sanders.
怎么了
What about him?
我们几年前算是约过会
We sort of dated a few years ago.
慢着 什么叫"算是"
Wait, hang on. Define "sort of."
-就是绝对是 -"约会"呢
- Definitely. - Define "dated."
他有老婆时我们偷过情
We had an affair while he was married.
老天啊
Holy shit.
我知道 而且
I know. And I--
是的 你得告诉哈维
Yes, you have to tell Harvey.
因为瑞秋 哈维最讨厌的两件事
Because, Rachel, if there's two things that Harvey hates,
就是被人瞒着 和被人瞒着
it's things being kept from him and things being kept from him.
-我知道 -那你还找我来干什么
- I know. - Then what am I doing here?
我不知道要怎么说
I don't know how to tell him.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表