剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
如果你那天晚上赢钱了
Now, if you won money the other night,
你也会记得的
you'd remember it too.
我记得啊
I do remember,
就像我跟你的律师说的...
and as I explained to your associate--
够了 别糊弄我了
Yeah, stop bullshitting me.
那笔钱究竟是从哪里来的
Where the hell did that money really come from?
如果你不说真话
'Cause if you don't tell me the truth,
我就取消明天的听证会
I'm canceling that hearing right now.
钱是从...
It came...
我一个学生那儿来的
from a student of mine.
做什么用
For what?
让我帮他改成绩
In exchange for changing his grade.
我的天 要两万五
Jesus Christ. For $25,000?
他本会挂了我这门课
He was going to fail my class,
这会影响一些公♥司♥录取他...
and that would've stopped him from getting an offer from--
你这个伪君子
You goddamn hypocrite.
你满嘴道德伦理却做出这种事
You preach about ethics, and you do this?
这是道德伦理的事
This is about ethics.
你根本不知道我为何如此
And you don't have any idea why I did it.
我才不在意你的动机
I don't care why you did it.
我只关心你让我做了什么
I care about what you're making me do,
我是不会去做伪证的
because I am not suborning perjury.
你敢说没做过比这更过分的事吗
Well, you tell me that you've never done anything worse.
我就知道
I knew it.
如果是其他人你就帮了这个忙
You would do it for someone else...
但就是不会帮我
but not for me.
你知道吗 教授
You know what, Professor?
其实我内心还是有一点点指望
There's a small part of me that actually thought
你觉得我是最好的律师才来找我
that you came to me because you thought I'm the best,
但你竟然以为我会为了赢不择手段
but you just think I'll do whatever it takes to win.
不就是这样你才是最厉害的律师吗
Isn't that what makes you the best?
找其他人替你做这些卑鄙勾当
Get someone else to do your dirty work,
我是不会替你做伪证的
because I'm not suborning perjury.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
促进我的血液流通
Getting my blood flowing.
我在这里坐了一晚
I've been sitting here all night,
每小时有14个人死于下肢不宁综合症
and restless leg syndrome kills 14 people every hour.
我觉得这数字不太准确
I don't think that's accurate.
我不管你怎么觉得 有进展吗
I don't care what you think. What do you have?
我找到能够挽回琼的方法了
I found a way to fix things with Joan.
好吧 你想说研发部门的东西
Okay, you're arguing anything in R & D
是自主知识产权
is the intellectual property
产权属于产品的提出者
of the person who suggested the product?
直到研发结果公布于众
Until such time that the results become public.
我向董事会递信那一刻就公开了
Which they did the second I sent the board that letter.
但董事会成员受
Except board members are subject
保密协定约束
to the nondisclosure agreement.
他们并没有签署
Well, the board members haven't signed
保密协定啊
a nondisclosure agreement.
是还没
Yet.
万一他们不愿意签怎么办
What's to stop them from refusing?
不怎么办 如果他们不签字
Nothing, but if they do,
非竞争条款就派上用场了
then the noncompete kicks in.
以诉讼为威胁
Preventing them from revealing the contents of my letter
防止公布那封信的内容
under threat of prosecution.
特别是针对商业间谍诉讼
Specifically corporate espionage.
我的天 你这个点子是从...
Oh, my God. You got this idea from--
-我们的章程里来的 -我写的章程
- Our bylaws. - My bylaws.
瑞秋 我的天 这真是...
Rachel, holy shit, this is...
可以接受的方法
acceptable.
我觉得你想说的那个词是"了不起"
I think the word you're looking for is "Awesome."
我想说的是"出去
Well, the word I'm saying is, "Get out,
因为我有个会要准备"
because I have a meeting to prepare for."
你知道吗 路易 我为此工作了整晚
You know what, Louis? I have been working all night.
这解救你于水火
And this gets your ass out of a major sling,
所以与其赶我走
so instead of dismissing me,
你该让我跟你一起去
you should be asking me to come with you.
抱歉 专业小姐
Excuse me, Miss Professional.
你不是希望我对律师一视同仁吗
You wanted me to treat you like every other associate.
-现在就是 -像我什么都没做一样对我
- Now I am. - By acting as if I did nothing?
不 认可你做的工作就是一视同仁
No, by acknowledging you did acceptable work.
让你和我一起去这种事
Letting you come with me is something
是我把你当朋友才可能发生的
that I would only do for you if we were friends,
但我们不是朋友
which we are not.
你取消了听证会
You canceled the hearing.
你说得对
You were right.
他撒谎了
He was lying.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
在我发现赌博的真♥相♥后
You know, I knew he was a hypocrite
已经知道他是个伪君子
after I found out about the gambling.
可我从来没想过他会出♥卖♥♥♥哈佛
I never thought he'd sell out Harvard.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
他确实受了贿
He did take the bribe,
但与意外的受害者无关
but it had nothing to do with the accident victims.
他受贿帮一个学生改成绩
He did it to change someone's grade.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
这动机还重要吗
What difference does it make?
无论如何 他都曾要我替他做伪证
Either way, he was gonna let me suborn perjury.
如果我们要赢这案子 动机当然重要
It makes a difference because we still have to win this case.
我才不在乎这个案子能不能赢
Oh, I don't give a shit about winning this case.
我从来没听你这么说过
I've never heard you say anything like that before.
每一个案子 每一场比赛
You--you care about winning every case,
每一次辩论你都想赢
every game, every argument.
你听见我说的了吗
Did you hear me?
他要让我去做伪证
He was gonna let me suborn perjury.
如果能就此逃过一劫
And so would every client you have
你所有客户都会要求你这么做啊
if they thought they'd get away with it.
他不是其他的客户
He's not every client.
他是你之前就很讨厌的人
No, he's the one you hated in the first place.
-我没有讨厌他 -哈维 到底怎么了
- I didn't hate him. - Harvey, what is going on here?
我以为和我们比 他是个好人
I thought he was better than us.
我坐在教室里听他讲课
I sat in that class and listened to him talk
讲我们以后应该成为什么样的律师
about what kind of lawyers we should be,
而我总是让他失望 因为我知道
and I always let him down because I knew
他说的那种律师赢不了官司
that wasn't the kind of lawyer that wins.
但是我想要胜利
And I wanted to win.
所以我跟他争论
So I'd argue with him,
所以他鄙视我
and he'd look down on me.
但现在不是你让他失望
And now instead of you letting him down,
是他让你失望了
he let you down.
最后证明他并没有比我们好到哪里去
He turned out to be no better than any of us.
那我们就把他变得比我们好
So then let's make him better than us.
魅力派
沃尔什小姐
Miss Walsh.
我今天没预约见你
You are not on my schedule today.
沃尔什小姐 请看下这个
Ah, ah, Miss Walsh, please take a look at this.
这是什么
What is it?
弥补错误的机会
It's a chance to make things right.
你不能因为董事会成员可以开报销单
You cannot call board members employees
就把他们当普通雇员
based on them having access to an expense account.
不只是报销单
Not just an expense account.
他们还有公♥司♥信♥用♥卡♥和常设办公室
They have corporate cards and standing offices,
这些都在国内税收法规的
which, as defined by section 14.2
第14.2栏里注明了的
of the Internal Revenue Code,
他们就是一般雇员
makes them employees.
利特先生
Well, Mr. Litt,
看来我不需要再指定其他律师了
seems I won't be demanding a new point person after all.
很高兴听您这么说
I'm glad to hear that.
真的吗
Are you?
当然
Of course I am.
你是我成为冠名合伙人后的第一位委托人
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表