剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我告密之前的绩效
and my reviews before I came forward
可是非常好的
passed with flying colors.
我是个可靠的工人
I'm a solid worker.
你以为我是怎么得到这份工作的
How the hell do you think I got this?
我知道你的绩效很好
I know your reviews are stellar.
我需要的是一些其他的
What I need to know is if there's anything out there
我们尚未掌握的资料
that we don't have,
因为他们会尽其所能地找我们麻烦
because they are gonna come at us any way they can,
而他们一旦动手
and when they do,
出问题的就不是热感应器
it's not gonna be about heat sensors,
而是你了
it's gonna be about you.
我就算做世界上最坏的人也没所谓
Yeah, I don't care if I'm the worst guy in the world.
但我知道 那公♥司♥里除我之外
I know I'm not the only guy in that company
还有人知道感应器全都坏了
that knows those sensors are faulty.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你说有份报告是什么意思
What do you mean, there's a report?
事故之后出的
Done after the crash
说明了部件缺陷才是事故的真正原因
that showed a defective part was the real cause,
而非设计缺陷
not engineer error.
那个告密的人说的吗
Says the whistle-blower.
这上说的
Says these.
这是指令做报告的备忘录
That's a memo ordering the report
另有封电子邮件能确认它的存在
and another email acknowledging its existence.
我们逮到他们了
We got 'em.
-没错 -安排会面
- We do. - Set a meeting.
让他们去说 然后狠狠逼迫他们一下
Let them do the talking, then drop the hammer,
再在他们搞清被谁狠击之前
and stick a settlement down their throat
安排和解
before they know what hit them.
我很感谢你的建议 哈维
I appreciate the advice, Harvey.
但这次我要亲手掌握定音锤
But this time I'm going in with the hammer in my hand,
我要好好决断一下
And I am coming out swinging.
好吧 伶牙俐齿的 你想要多少
Okay, big talker, how much you asking for?
四千万
40 million.
开玩笑的吧
Are you kidding me?
不费劲就能让他们出十倍于这个的价钱
They'll pay ten times that without even trying.
但如果我要他们承认自己的过失
Not when I tell them they're gonna have to admit
可能就不会了
what they did.
-你疯了吗 -不 没疯
- Are you nuts? - No, I am not.
我们不能封存这份和解
We are not sealing this settlement,
你说话之前我再强调一下 这是我的案子
And before you say another word, this is my case.
我不在乎这是谁的案子
I don't care whose case it is.
他们绝不会承认自己的所作所为
They're never going to admit what they did.
选个高价 随他们封存档案吧
Pick a higher number and let them seal it.
哈维 是你让我证明这不是勒索
Harvey, you told me to prove this wasn't a shakedown.
现在又让我收钱帮他们隐瞒
Now you want me to take money to cover things up?
你知道这叫什么吗 这就是勒索
You know what that is? A shakedown!
无理取闹才叫勒索
A shakedown is when your case has no merit.
这才是正确的处理方法
This is the way things work.
况且 这事悄悄和解
Not to mention, if we quietly settle,
我们就不用担心吓跑客户了
we don't have to worry about scaring away our clients.
所以这才是正确的处理方法
That's why it's the way things work.
哈维 车祸死人了
Harvey, people died in this crash!
无论自♥由♥铁路承认什么 他们都无法复生
And they're not coming back, no matter what Liberty Rail admits.
你真是个冷血无情的混♥蛋♥
You are such a cold, heartless son of a bitch.
这跟你父母的事无关
And this isn't about your parents,
你可以尽情地逼迫他们
so back them into whatever corner you want,
但等他们拒绝承认自己的所作所为
but when they refuse to admit what they did,
你不许闹到上庭那步
you are not going to trial.
少插手我的案子
Stay out of my case.
真香啊
Something smells delicious.
我在为我们做晚饭 但还得等一会
I'm making us dinner, but it won't be ready for a while.
很好 那我们可以趁这时间
Good, that means we have time
过一遍我的推荐路线
to go over my proposed itinerary.
我不记得答应你了
I don't recall saying yes.
我计划我们可以
I thought that we would start
从罗丹[雕塑家]雕塑展私人游开始
with a private tour of the Rodin.
罗丹啊
Oh, the Rodin.
那个雕塑花♥园♥我都去过十几遍了
God, I must have visited that sculpture garden a dozen times.
那幸亏我在那里给我们
Then I'm so glad that I arranged for us to have a picnic
安排了一个野餐
while we're there,
我们可以一边吃
and during that picnic,
一边回忆一周前
we can reminisce about the week before,
我们在拉丁区[法国巴黎]彻夜跳舞的情景
where we danced the night away in the Latin Quarter.
是吗
We did?
或者可以谈谈我们如何在卢瓦尔河谷
Mm, or we'll talk about how we'll end the trip
结束我们的旅程
in the loire valley,
我们在塞纳河上啜饮红酒
where we will sip wine along the Seine.
杰夫 真是完美的旅程 你怎么知道的
Jeff, this trip is perfect. How did you know?
我知道你喜欢巴黎 就从那点开始想
I know you've always loved Paris, so I started there.
后来我联♥系♥了你妹妹
And then I called your sister.
都是为了我
You did that for me?
是啊
I did.
那你怎么说
So what do you say?
我说...
I say...
如果你知道我在做什么菜
If you knew what I was cooking,
你就知道我的回答了
you'd already know my answer.
看起来像法国菜
Looks French.
所以你明知道你会答应
So you let me go through all that even though
还跟我欲拒还迎
you knew you were gonna say yes the entire time?
我这么做你不高兴吗
Aren't you glad I did?
当然 杰西卡
Yes, Jessica.
我很高兴
Yes, I am.
唐娜 你来干什么
Donna, what are you doing here?
我来是因为我再也受不了了
I'm here because I can't take it anymore.
什么
What?
这地方一点生机都没有 我再也受不了了
This place has no life, and I can't take it anymore.
你就打算用仙人掌增加生机
And that's gonna add life?
如果我给弄点难照顾的
If I gave you something too needy,
会吓到你 而你会任它死去
it would intimidate you, and you would let it die.
你指望我相信你真是为这事来的吗
You expect me to believe that's why you're really here?
当然没有
Of course not.
我是来阻止你
I'm here to stop you from doing
接下来一小时要做的事
what you're gonna do in an hour:
搞砸迈克的会面
crash Mike's meeting.
唐娜 我不能任由他拿我们的律所冒险
Donna, I can't have him risking our other business.
那只是个委托人 帮忙瞒一下就好
It was one client, and you covered it.
如果他搞上法庭
And if he drags this to trial,
就会涉及到所有委托人了
It will be every client.
-这可不一定 -肯定会
- You don't know that. - Yes, I do.
那就相信他能自己接受这一点
Then trust him to accept that on his own.
-唐娜 -哈维
- Donna-- - Harvey,
你什么时候才能让他自己做主
when are you gonna let him be his own man?
自己做主 他已经失控了
His own man? He's out of control.
他把那些受害人当成了自己的父母
He's identifying these people with his parents.
而你失控是因为你无法
And you're out of control because you can't
让自己跟他分离开
separate yourself from him.
你别管这件事
Okay, you need to stay out of it.
我不管 但你说过吉利斯工业的案子
And I will, but you said you made a mistake
你没信任他是个错误
not trusting Mike with Gillis Industries.
我是在提醒你别再犯同样的错误
I'm telling you, don't make that mistake again.
这里是皮尔逊-斯佩克特律所 您找哪位
Pearson Specter, how may I direct your call?
兰德-考德-赞恩律所
Rand, Kaldore, Zane.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
你好 骗子
Hello, liar.
-你说什么 -兰德-考德-赞恩
- Excuse me? - Rand, Kaldore, Zane.
知道这是什么吗
You know what that is?
这是兰德-考德-赞恩律所的前台应答语
That's how they answer the phone at Rand, Kaldore, Zane.
-路易 对不起 -收起你的假惺惺
- Louis, I'm sorry. - Oh, save your sorrys.
你认识前台那个接待员吗
Do you know the receptionist at the front desk?
认识 她叫爱丽丝
Yes, her name is Elise.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表