剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
and you threw gas on the fire.
我给了他解释
I gave him an explanation.
是啊 你告诉他他什么都不是
Yeah, you told him he was nothing.
你记得吗
You know what?
半小时前
About a half an hour ago,
你还告诉我这都是你的错
you told me this was all your fault.
半小时前我在反省自己的行为
A half an hour ago, I was thinking about what I did.
没在考虑你对他说的话
I wasn't thinking about what you said to him.
这跟我对他说了什么无关
It doesn't matter what I said to him.
我救了他
I saved him.
哈维 你说过要不是迈克
Harvey, you said before if it had been anybody
换作其他人 你就会连眼都不眨地
other than Mike, you would have done what Logan wanted
按洛根说的做
without blinking an eye.
如果有其他人像迈克一样
Well, if anybody other than Mike had walked in here
走进来
the way he did,
你会表现出一点同情心的
you would have shown him the tiniest bit of compassion.
他进来之前就把唱片母带买♥♥走了
He bought those tapes before he ever walked in here.
他并没有先跟你提母带的事情
Those tapes were not the first thing that he told you about,
但他倒挑明了那会是最后一击
but he made damn sure they were the last.
所以你阻止我就是为了喊我混♥蛋♥吗
So you just flagged me down to call me an asshole?
不 我阻止你是想告诉你
No, I flagged you down to tell you
他不会听你的话
that he's not gonna listen to you,
但或许会听其他人的话
but he might listen to somebody else.
路易斯刚刚告诉我
Just heard from Louis.
他得了肠胃炎
He has the stomach flu,
所以今晚我来替他
so I'm gonna have to step in tonight.
这真是太糟了
Oh, that's too bad.
这跟他觉得
This wouldn't have anything to do with him
你爱上他了无关吧
thinking you're in love with him, would it?
不知道
No idea.
想吃寿司吗
Feel like Sushi?
杰夫 你想耍什么花招都行
Jeff, you can play all the games that you want,
但通宵整理证据
but an all-night review of the evidence
是在浪费我的时间
is a waste of my time.
不如你叫几个初级律师帮你
So why don't you get a couple of associates?
我们明早再见
And I will see you in the morning.
听着 你不想待在这里也没关系
Listen, if you don't want to be here, that's fine.
但我会自己做完
But I am gonna do this by myself,
我不会让初级律师帮我做的
because I don't have associates do my work.
为什么
And why is that?
你真的想知道
Do you really want to know why?
达尔顿·福斯特是个骗子
Dalton Foster was a con man
不知他用什么法子
who somehow convinced
骗得人们签字转让自己的保险
terminally ill people to sign over their insurance policies.
总之 他是我的第一个大案子
Anyway, he was my first big case,
所以我决定找些人帮我
so I decided that I would get some help
像今晚一样整理证据
going through the evidence, just like this.
结果反是帮了倒忙
The help screwed up.
达尔顿·福斯特溜掉了
Dalton Foster walked.
六个月后 他又故技重施
Six months later, he pulled the exact same scam.
但那次问题是
Only this time, the problem was,
他一个将死的客户奇迹般活过来了
one of his dying clients had a miraculous recovery.
一天 达尔顿·福斯特走到她背后
So one day, Dalton came up from behind her...
用一根铝棒把她打死了
And he beat her to death with an aluminum bat.
所以我高兴你在这里吗 杰西卡
So am I glad you're here, Jessica?
当然
Yes.
我利用了路易斯吗 利用了
Did I take advantage of Louis? Absolutely.
或许我是玩了花招让我俩在一起
I may play games to get us together,
但我对案子是认真的
but I never play games with a case.
从来不玩花招
Never.
你有时间吗
You have a minute?
肯定出大事了
This must be serious.
为什么
Why is that?
因为通常你都直接给我下命令
Because you usually just tell me what to do.
记得你说过
Remember when you said
如果我希望你给迈克传递信息
if I want you to deliver a message to Mike,
就该直接跟你说
I should come to you directly?
你想让我劝他放弃
You want me to get him to give up.
如果迈克今晚不放弃
If Mike doesn't give up tonight,
洛根会雇人彻头彻尾地
Logan is gonna hire someone to dig up
调查他的身世背景
everything they can on him.
所以你才去找了吉利斯
That's why you went to Gillis.
你别无选择
You had no choice.
但迈克不这么看
That's not the way Mike saw it.
你那么做之前可以先来找我的
You know, you could have come to me before you did that.
我现在不是来了吗
I'm coming to you now.
这份工作怎么算钱
How do I bill it?
平常怎么算就那么算
The same way we bill everything.
算两倍时间好了
Say it took twice as long as it did.
好 我收回
Okay, I take it back.
我的策略
My strategy?
我的策略不是"致命一击"
My strategy isn't "Knockout punch."
应该叫做"大海捞针"
We should've called it "Needle in a haystack."
要崩溃了吗
Getting frustrated?
这家伙 这家伙真是话多
This guy? This guy does not shut up.
我现在知道他有支气管炎
I now know about his bronchitis,
他对干洗剂过敏
his problems with his dry cleaner,
但都不能解释为何
but absolutely no explanation whatsoever
他会现金不足
about why he cashed out.
你是说除了被起诉 他还可能卷入了
Oh, you mean besides being tipped that he invested
庞氏骗局
in a giant Ponzi scheme.
等等
Wait.
什么
What?
他和一个分♥析♥师的电♥话♥
It's a call with an analyst predicting a downturn
预测下个季度的小盘股票下跌
in small-cap stocks in the next quarter.
你听
Listen.
庞氏的资金就是来自小盘股票
The Ponzi fund was made up of small-cap stocks.
这个理由可以解释他为何会现金不足
That's a legit reason for him to have cashed out.
这恰恰是我们需要用来撤销指控的关键
Exactly what we need to get the charges dropped.
这种电♥话♥也恰恰是初级律师最可能忽略的
And exactly the kind of call a junior attorney might have missed.
现在你明白我们为什么得一起研究这个了吧
So do you see why we needed to do this together?
是 我明白了
Yes, I see.
怎么了
What is it?
我身上背负的责任
I have responsibilities
你是不会想去理解的
that you just don't want to understand.
我确实不想
No, I don't.
我是纽约唯一一个
I am the only woman partner
身居如此高位的女性合伙人
at this level in the city.
如果有流言传出去说我雇了一个
If word got out that I hired a partner
正在跟我恋爱的合伙人
that I was in a relationship with--
怎么 你会被取消律师资格吗
What, you'd be disbarred?
你觉得我在开玩笑
You think this is a joke.
我觉得你只是在找借口
I think you're making excuses
阻止我进入你的生活
for keeping me out of your life,
杰西卡 而且我是实话实说
Jessica, and I'm calling you on it.
那又是什么意思
Oh, what the hell is that supposed to mean?
意思就是 我向你保证
It means that I'm making you a promise, all right,
没有人 没有人会发现我们的关系
that no one--no one will ever find out about us,
所以如果那是你真正的顾虑
so if that's what you're really afraid of,
如果那是让你退缩的原因
if that's what's truly holding you back,
那问题就不复存在了
then it is off the table.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道我们说过
Hey, so I know we said
不再讨论那笔交易
we're not supposed to talk about the deal--
你为什么骗我
Why did you lie to me?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我问起你和洛根的事时
When I asked you about you and Logan,
你说是你提出分手的
you said that you ended it.
但在这份证词上 你发誓说是他提出的
According to this, you swore it was him.
这是他离婚时我的证词
This is my deposition from his divorce.
你看了这个吗 为什么...
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表