剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
诉 讼 双 雄
第四季 第十一集
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
Previously on Suits
迈克·罗斯从没上过法学院
Mike Ross never went to law school.
我知道 但我还是雇了他
I knew it, and I hired him anyway.
我还是不能留下来 哈维
I still can't stay, Harvey.
我知道
I know.
我只是不想再欺骗我爱的人了
I just want to stop lying to the people I love.
这份文件会表明傅滋曼的付款
This makes it look like Forstman's payment never
从未经过任何离岸账户
went to any offshore accounts.
这可是伪造
That's forgery.
那也比你犯下的罪行要轻
Which is less of a crime than what you did.
我没得选
I had no choice!
去你的没得选
Bullshit, you had no choice!
你可以在任何一个时点上说不
You could've said no at any goddamn point along the way.
有一件事是板上定钉的
One thing is for sure.
当一切结束之后 我会把你炒掉
When all this is over, I'm gonna fire the shit out of you.
我去找了罗伯特·赞恩
I went to Robert Zane
要他给路易一个职位
and I asked him to give Louis a job.
你想看看我能不能打破自己的合伙契约是吧
You want to see if I can break my partnership agreement?
假如你连这个都做不到
If you can't do that,
那你还算什么厉害人物
what the hell good are you?
路易不会去赞恩那里
Louis won't be going to Zane,
你也不会了
and neither will you.
我来请求你无论如何雇下路易
I'm here to ask you to take Louis anyway.
我为什么要雇他
And why would I do that?
你雇下他 我就欠你份情
If you do it, I'll owe you one.
迈克·罗斯过目不忘
Mike Ross doesn't forget anything.
他认不出这钥匙的原因
See, the reason he didn't recognize this
是因为他没上过哈佛
was because he didn't go to Harvard.
你从迈克·罗斯来的第一天就开始骗我
You've been lying to me since the day Mike Ross arrived.
-我是你朋友啊 路易 -不 你不是
- I am your friend, Louis. - No, you're not.
你再也不准对我说那样的话
And don't you ever say that to me again.
你还是直接说吧
So you might as well spit it out.
你曾经问过我想要什么 我告诉了你
You asked me what I wanted once before and I told you.
那时你说我不可能得到
And then you tole me I couldn't have it.
皮尔逊
Pearson.
斯佩克特
Specter
利特
Litt.
什么事那么重要
Want to tell me what was so important
还把我叫回来了
I had to get back here?
他知道了
He knows.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
唐娜怎么没告诉你
Why didn't Donna tell you?
我告诉你吧
I'll tell you why.
因为作为冠名合伙人 我的第一项命令
Because as my first official act as name as name partner,
就是叫她别告诉你
I told her not to.
什么
What?
没错
You heard me.
你爱盯着她看多久都行
You can look at her as long as you want.
她帮不了你
She can't help you.
因为我的名字明天一早就要挂上去
Because my name's going up there first thing tomorrow.
别做梦了
No, it isn't.
他没说错
Yes, it is.
但不能明天就做
But it won't be tomorrow.
我不能等着你...
I'm not waiting just so you can--
路易 我得给资深合伙人一个说得过去的理由
Louis, I have to sell this to the senior partners.
我不能突然就把你的名字甩上去
I can't just slap your name up there one morning.
你为他那么做过
You did it for him.
我可没在前一周辞职
I didn't resign the week before.
-我不管 -路易
- I don't care. - Louis.
够了
That's enough.
这事得慢慢来
This is going to take time,
在此期间 你不能对外透露情况
and while it does, you're going to keep this to yourself.
胡扯 你就是在争取时间 想摆脱困境
Bullshit. You're just trying to buy time so you can get out of this.
我没想争取什么
I'm not trying to buy anything.
我们已经说好了 这是为你好
We have an agreement, and this is for your own good.
那为了你好
Well, for your own good,
你最好记住如果让我等太久 我会做出什么事
you better remember what I'll do if this takes too long.
告诉我你是没有别的办法
Please tell me you had no other choice.
你很清楚我是没有
You know damn well I didn't.
我不清楚
No, I don't.
那是你没看见他的样子
That's because you didn't see him.
他自出生那一天起 就一直渴望
All he's ever thought about since the day he was born
得到这个
was getting this.
如果我要在满足他的心愿
So if I have to choose between giving it to him
和坐牢之间做选择
and going to jail--
他真威胁你了吗
He really threatened that?
他不止是威胁我
He didn't just threaten it.
他真打算那么做
He was going to do it.
那我们要怎么办
And what are we going to do?
我们要接受
We're going to take it.
我们满足他这要求 以后会有没完的要求
We give him this, it is never gonna end.
哈维 你再开口之前
Harvey, before you say another word to me,
好好想想
I want you to think about the fact
我刚刚咽下了多大的委屈
that I just ate a big bowl of shit
只因为你把那小子招进了我的律所
because you brought that kid into my house.
但我只能接受
And I had to take it,
所以你也得接受
so you're going to take it.
哈维
Harvey.
你不用说了
You don't need to say it.
我得说
Yeah, I do.
路易来找你 我不知道该怎么办
Louis came looking for you, and I didn't know what to do.
他本打算告诉希拉一切
He was gonna call Sheila and tell her everything.
我从没见过他那副样子
I'd never seen him like that before.
唐娜 这事不怪你
Donna, this is not on you.
就是怪我
Yes, it is.
他逼问我 我崩溃了
He pressed me, and I broke.
那无所谓 他已经知道了
It doesn't matter, because he already knew.
你怎么知道
How can you know that?
因为我了解路易和你
Because I know Louis, and I know you.
如果不是已经知道了事实
And he couldn't have broken you
他不可能逼得你崩溃的
unless he knew the truth already.
所以这不怪你
So this is not your fault,
你再也别说这话了
and I never want to hear you say that again.
我至少该在你回来之前提醒你一下
I should've at least warned you before you got here.
那只会更加激怒他
All that would have done was antagonize him even more
他会知道是你说的
because he would've known you did it.
你已经尽全力了
You did everything you could've done.
好吧
Okay.
我们得告诉迈克
We have to tell Mike.
不 现在先别说
No, we don't. Not now.
哈维
Harvey.
我明早告诉他
Look, I'll tell him in the morning.
我们刚刚打赢一场大仗
We just had a huge win,
我不想把他今晚毁掉
and I am not in the mood to ruin his night.
路易
Louis.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
他们还没告诉你
They didn't tell you.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
杰西卡让我做冠名合伙人了
Jessica made me name partner.
但是...
But, uh--
但是 但是
But? But?
但是什么
But what?
我之前引咎辞职了吗
I resigned in shame?
情况完全改变了 多亏了你
Well, that's all changed, and it's all because of you.
记得这个吗
Remember this?
不 你不记得
No, you don't,
因为你不可能记得没见过的东西
because you can't remember something you never knew.
到死都这么冷静
Cool to the end.
无所谓了 唐娜已经说了
Well, it doesn't matter, because Donna told me.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表