剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
瑞秋 我不在乎你怎样对待我 好吗
Rachel, I don't care how he treats me, all right?
我能忍♥受他 让他撒完气
I can take it until he gets over this.
可看看这些截止期限
But look at these deadlines.
没有你的帮助我根本不可能
There's no way I can get all of this work done
按时完成
on time without your help.
你需要我♥干♥什么都可以 可是 迈克
I will do whatever you need, but, Mike,
如果你不让他停手他是不可能撒完气的
he is not going to get over it until you make him get over it.
-瑞秋 拜托 -迈克
- Rachel, please-- - Mike.
我们在这里那件事的第二天
The day after what happened in here happened,
我甩了你
I shut you out.
可是一周后 你来到我门前
But then, a week later, you came to my door,
你说你不会不争取就轻易放弃
and you said you weren't gonna let me go without a fight.
那不一样
That is not the same.
我那时候是希望你爱上我
I wanted you to fall in love with me.
我当时已经爱上你了 这你很清楚
I was already in love with you, and you knew it.
是啊 可惜的是路易不管怎么样
Yeah, well, Louis is a lot of things,
可并不爱我
but he's not in love with me.
他曾经很爱你
He used to be.
你只是需要让他想起这一点
You just have to make him remember that.
好吧 可我们还是需要
Okay, the first thing we need to do
先完成这些工作
is finish all of this work.
好吧
Okay.
除非 你的提议还有效
Unless, of course, that offer still stands.
我不记得我说了什么提议
I don't recall making an offer.
你说我需要你干什么都可以
You did say whatever I need.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
然后你又说无论什么我都不许拒绝...
And then you said never take no for an answer, so...
把门锁上
Lock the doors.
-你是认真... -接受才是正确答案
- Are you serious-- - Take yes for an answer.
我马上锁门
I'm locking the door.
路易 你电♥话♥里说很紧急
Louis, you sounded urgent on the phone.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我告诉你发生什么事了
I'll tell you what's going on.
我重回皮尔逊-斯佩克特了
I'm back at Pearson Specter.
什么
What?
我不明白
I don't understand.
让我解释给你听
Let me explain it to you.
我刚刚成为了冠名合伙人
I just became name partner.
路易 这太棒了
Louis, this is amazing.
我真为你感到高兴
I'm so happy for you.
好 你可以继续为我高兴
Okay, well, you can keep being happy for me,
但你最好也为自己感到高兴
but you better start being happy for you,
因为我要雇你回来
because I'm bringing you back.
什么 我...
What? I--oh.
卡特里娜·阿曼达·班尼特
Katrina Amanda Bennett,
你愿意来给我做律师吗
will you be my associate?
路易·马洛·利特
Louis Marlowe Litt,
我愿意做你的律师
I will be your associate.
做回你的律师
Again.
你让我成为了这世界上最幸福的律师
You've just made me the happiest attorney on earth.
我们什么时候开始再续这段美好前缘
When do we consummate our new preexisting relationship?
等我的新职位一生效就开始
As soon as my new position is official.
等等 为什么还没有生效
Wait, why isn't it official?
我不能告诉你为什么
I can't tell you that.
路易 我还以为我已经证明自己值得信任了
Louis, I think I've more than proven you can trust me.
你开什么玩笑
Oh, are you kidding me?
你是我唯一信任的人
You're the only one I can trust.
不是因为那个 只是...
It's not that. It's just--
好吧 路易 你不用告诉我
Okay, Louis, you don't need to tell me.
但如果你不能告诉我 他们也不能公布
But if you won't tell me, and they won't tell the world,
那一定有事情不对劲
something's wrong.
卡特里娜 我自有分寸
Katrina, I know what I'm doing.
而杰西卡也自有分寸
And Jessica knows what she's doing,
她能把你玩弄在鼓掌之间
which is playing you for a fool.
哈维 我正想给你打电♥话♥
Harvey, I was just gonna call you.
不用你麻烦了
I'll save you the trouble.
我们让路易·利特回律所了
We're bringing Louis Litt back to the firm.
这改变不了什么
That doesn't matter.
因为我正要给你打电♥话♥告诉你
Because that call was to tell you
我决定雇佣他 所以你欠我的
I'm hiring him, and you owe me.
胡扯
Bullshit.
你说我撒谎吗
You calling me a liar?
我并没有说你
I'm not calling you anything,
但你这是在说外面的西尔维娅说谎
but you are calling Sylvia out there a liar.
不不 西尔维娅一个字都不会和你说的
Oh, no, no, Sylvia wouldn't tell you shit.
你错了
Wrong.
恭维一句她的头发
One compliment about her hair,
她就告诉了我 你一个小时前就拒绝了路易
and she told me you gave Louis the bad news an hour ago.
回见 罗伯特
See you around, Robert.
哈维 还有一件事
Harvey, one more thing.
你还是欠我一个人情
You do still owe me that favor.
你打的是什么算盘
What kind of math are you doing?
我说的是杰西卡·皮尔逊
The kind of math that says Jessica Pearson
重新雇佣路易·利特是个黑幕
hiring Louis Litt back adds up to shady.
如果你只有这点证据
If that's all you've got,
那每次我遭遇罢♥工♥你都能收集不少人情
you can collect your favor when the clock strikes kiss my ass,
因为合伙人从律所进进出出是常有的事
because partners leave firms and come back all the time.
也许吧 但他们的名字可上不了墙
Maybe, but they don't come back with their name on the wall.
看来他不应该告诉我
Ah, I'm guessing he wasn't supposed to tell me that.
可他说了
But he did,
而路易·利特可不是冠名合伙人的料
and Louis Litt is not name partner material,
这意味着他肯定有你的把柄
which means he must have something on you.
所以除非你想让我在城里
So unless you want me going around town
四处散播你的家门之丑
flapping my big mouth that something isn't right in your kitchen,
否则你在我需要时最好乖乖帮忙
you're gonna make good on that favor.
西尔维娅那不是说漏嘴 对吗
Sylvia didn't slip up at all, did she?
对 不是
No, she didn't.
你有你的得力助手 我有我的
You have your girl Friday; I have mine.
但你出去的时候还是可以告诉她
But you can still tell her how nice her hair looks
她的头发很美
on the way out.
我会找你的
I'll be in touch.
这就要放弃了吗
Oh, you're tapping out already?
我以为你挺有种的呢
I thought you'd have a lot more backbone than that.
我没有要放弃
I'm not tapping out.
我完成了全部工作
I finished all of the work...
我希望你一小时之前就完成的
Which I expected to be done an hour ago.
得了路易 你压根没想到我能完成
Come on, Louis, you didn't expect it to be done at all.
同样 你也没想到这个
Just like you didn't expect this.
什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
礼品券
It's a gift certificate.
干什么 想贿赂我吗
What, are you trying to bribe me now?
不是贿赂 是提醒
It's not a bribe, it's a reminder.
你看 这是彼得的牛排馆的礼券
Look, the gift certificate is from Peter's Steak House,
是你和我一起救下的那家牛排馆
the place that you and I saved together.
我们救下它之后
And after we saved it,
你跟我说 我们有共同之处
you told me that we had something in common.
是 可我不在乎
Yeah, I don't give a shit.
你在乎
Yes, you do,
因为我们的共同之处就是
because what we had in common
对法律的热爱
was a love of the law.
你要我当你的律师时 就是这么说的
You told me that when you asked me to be your associate,
路易 我还是当初那个人
Louis, and I am still the same person.
如果我发现 跟我合得来的女人
And if I found out a woman I had something in common with
其实是个男人 我可不会再跟她约会
was actually a man, I wouldn't keep seeing her.
好吧 可那跟我的事并不完全一样
Okay, what I did is not at all the same thing.
没错 你更糟
No, it's worse.
你说你很爱法律
You say you love the law so much,
可你染指的所有案子都被玷污了
but every single case you've ever touched is tainted.
你一旦被揭穿 彼得牛排馆就得被铲平
So you get exposed, Peter's gets bulldozed.
如果你我没有联手
It wouldn't even be there to get bulldozed
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表