剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
龙狮戴尔电子
Lionsdale Electronics,
三百万股
3 million shares,
由管理层收♥购♥
Bought out by management.
我的第一单融♥资♥并购
My first LBO.
我那时刚迈出校门
I was right out of school.
我只想要那个奖牌 因为那代表了
All I wanted was that first tombstone because it meant--
-你的第一笔交易 -破处了啊
- Your first deal. - Broke my cherry.
那感觉一定很好
Must have been nice.
确实很好
It was.
但你知道我们之间的差别在哪吗
But you know what the difference between you and me is?
我当时只是个分♥析♥员
I was just an analyst.
我是说 我确实做了所有的工作
I mean, sure, I did all the work,
但真正的功劳并不是我的
but I didn't do any of the work.
你懂吗
Know what I mean?
-乔纳森 -别谦虚
- Jonathan. - Don't be modest.
我知道我一直在跟你的案子
I know I've been on your case,
但事实上 你才是促成整个交易的人
but the truth is, you made this all happen.
到目前为止我还没促成什么事
I haven't made anything happen yet.
你确实还没
No, you haven't.
但是按规定不能这么早给你奖牌
And there's a rule against giving out tombstones too early.
别说太早 会有霉运的
You're not supposed to jinx it.
但这个没关系的
But there's no rule against this.
我们晚点再把内容印上去
We'll fill it in later.
谢谢你 乔纳森
Thank you, Jonathan.
不客气
You're welcome.
赶紧去把这件事搞定吧
Now go bring this bad boy home.
收到留言了吗
洛根·桑德斯
瑞秋 他们很喜欢那个提议
Rachel, they loved it.
我们一周内会对皮尔蒙特出击
We are gonna go after Piedmont in a week.
我们马上有的忙了
We're gonna have a lot of work to do.
上班以后给我个电♥话♥
Give me a call when you get in.
哈维 有什么能为你效劳的吗
Harvey, can I help you with something?
是的 你可以告诉我
Yes, you can help by telling me
你还需要多长时间
how much longer it's gonna take
才能找到让我竞买♥♥股票的方法
for you to find me a way to bid on that stock.
还需要一些时间
It's going to take as long as it takes.
最好别超过一天
Well, it better not be more than a day,
要不然就没用了
or I won't need it at all.
很高兴能听到从你嘴里说出来
It's so good to hear this from the horse's mouth.
这么说是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是下次你想让我违法的时候
It means the next time you want me to break the law,
至少有点勇气自己来跟我说
at least have the balls to ask me yourself.
勇气
The balls?
首先 杰西卡坚持要自己跟你说
First off, Jessica insisted on asking you herself,
我同意了 因为我们达成了共识
and I agreed with her, because we're on the same page.
而且没人让你违法
And nobody's asking you to break the law.
我们是让你迂回前进
We're telling you to sidestep it.
这不是我承诺的工作范围
That's not the job I signed on for.
你的工作范围
The job you signed on for
就是我们让你做的事情
is the job we tell you you signed on for.
这真是个扯淡的理由
Well, that's a bullshit justification,
你自己也知道
and you know it.
我知道的是
What I know is,
我们赚这些钱是有道理的
there's a reason we make the kind of money we do.
理由就是我们能想出办法把这种事情搞定
It's because we figure out a way to get things like this done.
所以说别再质疑我的人品了
So stop questioning my integrity
快去做好你的工作吧
and start doing your job.
哈维 有时间吗
Harvey, do you have a second?
我也只剩时间了
That's about all I have.
好吧 我在想假如...
All right, I was wondering if--
假如 也许 我有可能...
if maybe I could possibly just--
时间到
Time's up.
我能请一两天假吗
Could I get a day or two off?
一天还是两天
A day or two?
一天
A day.
我只需要缓一天
I just need one day away.
你确定你不需要别的了吗
Are you sure that's all you need?
确定
I'm sure.
你需要我帮你铺好床吗
Would you also like me to make your bed?
什么
What?
说不定我帮你铺床的时候
Maybe I can triple your salary
还能把你的薪水翻三倍呢
while we're at it.
这是 这样不...
No, that's not--
不 说真的 我还能做些什么
No, really, what can I do
来让你的生活更容易些
to make your life easier?
这样很不公平
That is not fair.
几个月来我一直在工作和学校之间来回跑
I have been juggling work and school for months now,
而我也没要求什么特殊待遇
and I-I haven't asked for any special treatment.
你现在就是在要求
You're asking now.
我又不是请假去汉普顿斯度假
I'm not asking for time off to go to the Hamptons.
汉普顿斯: 美国度假圣地
我这是在说法学院的事儿呢
This is law school I'm talking about.
你只说了请一天假
You said a day away.
又没提到任何关于法学院的事
You didn't say anything about law school.
好吧 是因为法学院的事
Well, it's for law school.
这儿就是你的法学院
Well, this is your law school.
就是此处
This, right here.
再说了 是我们在给你交学费
And by the way, we're paying you for it.
我知道 而且我也很感恩
I know, and I'm grateful.
假如你心怀感恩
If you're grateful,
那就别再抱怨你有多少工作要完成了
then you'll stop complaining about how much work you have to do,
而且你就会找出合理规划时间的最佳办法
and you'll figure out how to best manage your time,
但是至于请假 只要你还打算为我工作
but as far as getting time off, that's not gonna happen
这种事就不可能发生
if you still plan on working for me.
现在 你还要请一两天假吗
Now, you still need a day or two off?
我用了 我能应付
No, I can manage.
除了你应得的赔偿 你什么都不应得到
Thou shalt have nothing but the forfeiture
而那赔偿也要在巨大的风险下得到 犹太人
To be so taken at thy peril, Jew.
那么 就让恶魔帮了他吧
Why, then, let the devil give him good of it.
我退出法庭
I'll stay no longer question.
来啊 继续啊 这样很棒啊
Come on, let's go. This be-eth awesome.
你的剧本在哪里
Where's your script?
我不需要剧本 我可以脱稿
I don't need a script. I'm off book.
你是怎么做到的 你甚至都没有参演
How can you be off book? You're not even in the play.
因为我将莎翁所有的作品都铭记于心了
Because I know all of Willy's work by heart.
-所有的37部剧吗 -是啊
- All 37 plays? - Mm-hmm.
《特罗伊洛斯与克里希达》
Troilus and Cressida.
既要保持明智又要谈恋爱 非凡人能力所及
For to be wise and love exceeds man's might.
《泰特斯·安特洛尼克斯》
Titus Andronicus.
我心怀复仇之意 手握死亡之剑
Vengeance is in my heart, death in my hand.
血液和仇恨在我脑海中激荡
Blood and revenge are hammering in my head.
怎...怎么了
What--what's the matter?
你在逗我呢吗
Are you kidding me?
你把这人写下的每一句话都背熟了
You have every word this man's ever written memorized,
我一个半小时之后就要上场了
and I'm on in an hour and a half,
而我会出尽洋相的
and I'm gonna make a fool of myself.
唐娜 别管我那秉异的天赋了
Donna, forget about my extraordinary gift
把注意力集中在你身上吧
and focus on yourself.
我们已经把整部剧都过了一遍了
We have done this whole play.
你清楚自己那部分 会一切顺利的
You know your part. It will be fine.
-才不会顺利呢 -唐娜
- It's not gonna be fine. - Donna.
我几年没上过台了
I haven't been on the stage in years.
所以你只是紧张了
So you're nervous.
所有伟大的演员都会紧张的
All great performers get nervous.
紧张感会造就天才
It brings out the genius.
假如我不是天才怎么办
What if I'm not genius?
假如我连优秀都算不上呢
What if I'm not even good?
我曾经挺厉害的 路易
I was pretty damn good, Louis.
曾经
I was.
但我知道某些人成功的几率差不多为零
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表