剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我没有做犯法的事
but I did nothing wrong,
而不到万不得已我是不会和迈克·罗斯
and the last guy I'm getting in a room with
坐在一个房♥间里的
is Mike goddamn Ross.
你永远学不会敲门吗
Don't you ever knock?
洛根·桑德斯今早被带去问话了
Logan Sanders got taken downtown this morning.
肖恩·卡荷尔
Sean Cahill.
那混♥蛋♥在四处试探
Son of a bitch is throwing shit
寻找我们的把柄
at the wall to see what sticks.
-他找到什么把柄了 -韦克斯勒
- And what stuck? - Wexler.
洛根知道是我们买♥♥了股票了
Logan found out we bought that stock.
你告诉他为什么我们没和他说了吗
Did you tell him why we kept it from him?
-他好像根本不在乎 -好的
- He didn't seem to care. - All right.
无所谓了
Well, it doesn't matter
因为你现在该结束这场战斗了
because you're going to end this takeover battle now.
你以为我这一个月在干什么
What do you think I've been doing for the past month?
哈维 我觉得你没有明白我的话
Harvey, I don't think you understand what I'm saying.
这家伙已经在以合谋罪查我们了
This guy's already looking at us for collusion.
这件事情拖得越长
The longer this thing drags on,
他就越有可能因为买♥♥股票的事
the more likely he is to come after us
来找我们的麻烦
for buying that stock.
换句话说 把事情结束掉
In other words, end this thing?
不用换句话
Not in other words.
就是把事情结束掉
In those exact words.
我猜乔纳森不知道你出♥卖♥♥♥了他
So I guess Jonathan didn't know you sold him out.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know that?
因为如果他知道了
Because if he knew,
他就会去你的办公室
he'd have come by your office
把你碎尸万段了
and ripped you to pieces.
但你却没有来告诉我他不知道
Instead, you're out here enjoying a bagel
而是跑出来吃百吉饼
without the courtesy of coming by to tell me that he didn't know.
我错了
My bad.
现在我们该怎么做
So now what are we gonna do?
我们要去给某些人点颜色看看
Well, we're gonna kick some ass.
等等 你在说什么
Wait. What are you talking about?
证♥监♥会♥给西德威尔打电♥话♥
The S.E.C. called Sidwell,
我敢打赌他们也给洛根·桑德斯打电♥话♥了
and I guarantee you they also called Logan Sanders,
这就说明哈维不能使用那些股份了
which means Harvey can't use those shares,
轮到我掌控局势了
and I'm in the driver's seat.
-这就能解释通了 -解释什么
- Well, that explains it. - Explains what?
哈维刚刚打电♥话♥过来 他想和你见面
Harvey just called. He wants to have a meeting.
杰夫
Jeff.
你听说肖恩·卡荷尔今早干了什么吗
Did you hear what Sean Cahill did this morning?
听说了
I did. Yeah.
那你知道他在调查购买♥♥韦克斯勒股票的事
Then you know he's poking around the Wexler purchase.
由他去
Ah, let him.
你看起来不太担心
You don't seem very concerned.
我不担心是因为我在让律所免责方面
I'm not concerned because I did a damn good job
干得非常漂亮
protecting this firm from any liability.
是的 但问题是你确实让我们
Yeah, well, the question is did you protect us
免去了所有的责任吗
from all liability?
你有什么想问我的吗 杰西卡
Is there something that you want to ask me, Jessica?
我希望你一字一句的检查你的工作
I want you to go back over your work with a fine-tooth comb,
确定它真的无懈可击
and make sure it's airtight.
杰西卡 你让我买♥♥下股票 并且
Jessica, you're the one who asked me to buy that stock, and
如你所愿 我让它存在争议
I made it questionable, like you asked,
但如果肖恩·卡荷尔因为代购嫌疑查我们
but if Sean Cahill comes at us for attempting to park it,
那是你的事 不是我的
that is on you, not my work.
杰夫 我说了 去复查一遍
Jeff, just go back over everything like I said.
没什么好复查的
There's nothing to go back over.
我们不会出事的
We're as protected as we can be.
好吧 也许你没听懂
Okay, maybe you didn't hear me.
我要求任何一个合伙人复查工作
Every partner at this firm
他们就必须去复查
goes over their work if I say so.
你知道吗 杰西卡
And you know what, Jessica?
我跟他们可不一样
I'm not every goddamn partner.
信不信我随你
So either you trust me or you don't.
看看是谁来了
Hey, look what the cat dragged in.
表情这么严肃
Such a serious expression.
因为我们要讨论严肃的话题
It's because we need to have a serious conversation.
那就说吧
Well, let's get to it.
你说个数
I want you to come up with a number
我们把交易了结
that we can pay you to end this thing.
我为什么要这么做
And why would I do that?
肖恩·卡荷尔把洛根带去了证♥监♥会♥
Because Sean Cahill hauled Logan into the SEC.
这意味着你不能用
Well, all that means is that
从我这里偷来的股票
you can't vote the shares
发起投票了
that you stole from me,
那是你的问题
and that is a "You" problem.
迈克 两个人才称得上是合谋
Mike, it takes two people to make a case for collusion.
他如果要对付我们 也会来对付你
So if he's coming at us, he's coming at you,
所以这是我们的问题
which means it's a "We" problem.
是啊 随你怎么巧舌如簧
Yeah, you can try and spin it any way you want, but
我很满意我现在的处境
I'm happy right where I am.
看来你同意会面
I guess you agreed to this meeting
只是想浪费我的时间
just to waste my time, huh?
谁说我不想做交易了
Who said I don't want to deal?
别玩我
Don't play me.
我有个新交易
Here's the new deal.
不用你出钱让我退出
You don't buy me out.
我给你钱让你退出
I buy you out.
-什么 -我们试过洛根的办法了
- What? - We tried it Logan's way.
-现在该试试我的了 -迈克
- Now we're gonna try it mine... - Mike.
想要我和那家伙坐下来谈判的唯一可能
'Cause the only way I'd get in a room with that guy
是你保证将吉利斯工业交给我
is if you guarantee that I leave with Gillis Industries.
他不会同意的
He's not gonna agree to that.
那又是你的问题了
That's another "You" problem.
瑞秋
Rachel,
我想知道洛根·桑德斯是怎么回事
I need to know what's going on with Logan Sanders.
什么
What?
上周你和他一起加班二十个小时
You spent an extra 20 hours with him last week.
工资没算在收♥购♥案上
It wasn't billed to the takeover,
我想知道你们都干了什么
and I need to know what it's about.
我们在考虑接下来的交易
We were looking at future deals.
-"我们" -是的 我们
- "We"? - Yes, we.
他问我能不能
He asked me if I could help him
-帮他想几个点子 -为什么
- put together some ideas-- - Why?
-你什么意思 -我不知道
- What are you getting at? - I don't know
你是否清楚现在的情况
if you've been paying attention around here,
但我们得尽快把这事解决了
but we need to wrap this thing up,
我想知道你和洛根在做的事
so I need to know if whatever you and Logan were up to
能不能迫使他跟迈克妥协
can force him to end this thing with Mike once and for all.
-可以 -怎么说
- It can. - How?
洛根的董事会给他施压了
Logan is under pressure from his board,
如果他不尽快了结这桩收♥购♥案
and if he doesn't close this deal soon,
他可能会失去对公♥司♥的控制
he might lose control of his company.
杰西卡 我得说
Jessica, I must say
你中午突然请我吃饭
your impromptu lunch in the middle of the day
真是太合我意了
is exactly what the doctor ordered.
谢谢 路易斯
Thank you, Louis.
我必须承认
Now, I must admit that
我把你叫来 是因为有些事
I brought you here because I have something
我不想在办公室讨论
that I didn't want to discuss at the office.
如果你想炒了哈维 我可不搀和
If you're firing Harvey, I can't be in on it.
我刚送了他一个很棒的杯子
I just bought him an amazing mug,
我俩现在关系铁着呢
and we're in a really good place right now.
我为你高兴 但不是关于哈维的事
And I'm happy for you, but this isn't about Harvey.
是关于公♥司♥
It's about the firm.
我们最近购买♥♥了大量股票
We recently purchased a large block of stock
不曾想我们代理的客户
without realizing that we represent a client
也有相同的意向
with the same interests.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表