剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
他们却当着我的面
They looked me in the eye
告诉我他们想把它拆得七零八落
and told me they wanted to rip it apart.
你和他们一个德行
You're the same as them!
而你是一个幼稚的老头
And you're an naive old man having a tantrum
稍不如意就乱发脾气
because he's not getting his way!
这次扩张是我的梦想
That expansion was my dream.
我理解
I know.
但现在是梦醒的时候了
But now it's time to wake up.
拨款给养老基金吧 沃尔特
Fund the pension, Walter.
皮特·科瑞林会把票投给我们
Pete Kreeling's vote stays in our favor, and...
我们还有资本卷土重来
we live to fight another day.
《彗星美人》
不行
No.
我只是想感谢你 给我新办公室
I just wanted to thank you, you know, for the new office.
那是降级
It's a downgrade.
对我来说不是
Not to me.
我还想因为午饭感谢你
I also wanted to thank you for lunch.
午饭我没有出现
I didn't show up for lunch.
我知道 你以为你借此传达了一种讯息
I know.You thought you were sending me a message.
我就是在向你传达讯息
I was sending you a message.
并不是你想的那种讯息 杰西卡
Not the one you wanted, Jessica.
因为从我的角度看
You see, because what I heard is that
你没有信心在接近我的时候克制自己
you don't trust yourself around me.
如果我没有
If I didn't,
我就不会把你安排在我隔壁
I wouldn't have put you right next door.
杰西卡 随便你怎么说
Jessica, say what you will,
但你我都知道结局会是
but we both know where this is headed--
你和我一起看这部电影
you and me watching these.
你以为自己非常了解我
You think you know me that well?
就算不了解
Well, if I don't,
也快了
I'm about to.
邻居
Neighbor.
再过来一点 过来一点 好了
More. More. More. Ah, ah.
谢谢
Thank you.
乔迁贺礼
Happy corner office.
打开啊
Open it.
-这是... -我
- Is this... - Me.
扮演奥菲丽娅
As Ophelia.
但我以为你...
But I thought you--
是的 不过
Yeah, well,
有时候苦涩的回忆
sometimes bitter memories
会变得甘苦参半
become bittersweet
当你和朋友分享
when you share them with a friend.
你是来接瑞秋的吗
You here to pick up Rachel?
不是
No.
不 我是顺道过来感谢你的
No, I just came by to say thanks.
为了什么
For what?
为你没有给我退路
For not giving me a way out.
你们给养老金拨款了
You funded the pension.
没错
100%.
你刚刚花掉了你一半的战争基金
You just got rid of half your war chest.
可能吧
Maybe,
但我也做到了你以为我做不到的事
but I also did what you thought I couldn't do.
我把投票争取回来了
I got the vote back.
现在你大概能明白我的决心了吧
Maybe now you'll realize that I'm willing to go the distance.
你不过是坚持到了第二轮
All you did was make it to round two.
你以为
Oh, so you thought
这会像泰森前期的比赛
this was gonna be like one of those early Tyson fights,
只需45秒就一边倒结束吗
the ones that only lasted 45 seconds.
还记得第一次有人坚持过第一轮时
Remember what happened the first time
发生了什么事吗
someone made it out of round one?
詹姆斯·道格拉斯
第一个打败泰森的拳手 但只昙花一现
但道格拉斯最后又怎样了呢
And what ever did happen to Buster Douglas?
我不知道 但无论后来如何
I don't know, but wherever he is,
胜利永远摆在那里
they can't take that title away from him.
你在做什么呢
What you working on?
你知道我在做什么
You know what I'm working on.
想回家吗
You wanna go home?
哈维
Harvey.
我猜这意味着你要加班了
Guess that means you're gonna be working late, huh?
这要归功于我们的对手
Thanks to the guy we're up against.
事实证明他比所有人预想的要更强
He is proving to be much tougher than everyone expected.
所有人
Everyone?
不是所有人
Not everyone.
听起来这人是个十足的混♥蛋♥
He sounds like a real douche bag.
其实他也没那么强
You know, he's not that tough.
我可以明天接着干
I can work on this tomorrow.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
你真的要明天再工作吗
You really gonna work on that tomorrow?
不 我一会儿要继续
No, I'm going to work on it later tonight,
但至少是会家工作
but at least I'll be home.
你做完后能给我看一眼吗
Think I can take a look at it when you're done?
不可以
I think not.
只是帮你校对一下
Just a proofread?
还是不行
Ah, still no.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表