剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
你怎么不告诉我她这么辣
Why didn't you tell me she was hot?
因为那跟案件没关系
Because it's not relevant.
-对我来说有关系 -为什么
- It is to me. - Why?
因为她很辣
Because she's hot.
你肯定就是著名的哈维·斯佩克特了
You must be the infamous Harvey Specter.
-你一定是... - 伊凡·施密斯
- You must be-- - Evan Smith.
我得承认 看到你叫伊凡时
Have to admit, when I saw your name was Evan,
我以为你是男性
I thought you were a man.
我也得承认 看到你叫哈维时
And I have to admit, when I saw your name was Harvey,
我以为你是男性
I thought you were a man.
-我觉得我恋爱了 -我也觉得你是
- I think I'm in love. - I think you are too.
我们赶紧结束 开始正事吗
Okay, can we get this over with?
当然可以
We sure can.
我都不知道你们还能有什么问题
I don't even know how you have any questions at all,
上次会议已经那样了
given our last meeting.
只有几个问题
We just have a few.
麦金泰尔先生 在出轨事件前
Mr. McIntyre, before the derailment,
自♥由♥铁路进行了列车热传感器的检测工作
Liberty Rail conducted tests on the heat sensors on its trains.
是吗
Is that correct?
-当然 -为什么要做检测呢
- Of course we did. - And why was that?
我们整个系统都做了检测
We run tests on all our systems.
是常规检测
It's routine.
报告结果是
And the finding of that report
热传感器没有任何问题
is that there were no problems with the heat sensors.
你们是要抓着
Are you going to just ask questions
已经有答案的问题问下去吗
that you already know the answers to?
这是常规问题
It's routine.
传感器没有问题
There weren't any problems with the sensors.
-那你们是常规性地换了传感器吗 -对
- And do you routinely replace the heat sensors? - Yes.
我们每五年更换一次
We replace them every five years
那是我们定期维修的一部分
as part of our regularly scheduled maintenance.
那上次定期维修是什么时候呢
And when was the last regularly scheduled maintenance?
大约两年前
That would be two years ago.
你们不会修理没坏的东西 对吗
And you wouldn't fix something that wasn't broken, right?
当然
Of course not.
我做生意不是为赔钱 先生们
I'm not in the business of wasting money, gentlemen.
我有点疑惑
I'm a bit confused.
如果你做生意不是为赔钱
If you're not in the business of wasting money
传感器又没问题
and there was nothing wrong with those sensors,
那你们最近为什么要把它们全换了
then why did you just replace all of them?
他们没有全换
They didn't replace all of them.
我们希望你的客户来回答问题
I think we'd like your client to answer that question.
你有点为难啊 理查德
You're in a bit of a pickle, Richard.
你不知道说有还是没有好
You don't know whether to say you did or you didn't.
当然 你可以拿自己的命运摇骰子
Of course, you could roll the dice with your own life
就像你对待别人的生活那样
just like you did with other people's.
事实是 没关系
The truth is, it doesn't matter,
因为你已经在摄像机前说
because you already said on camera
你没有更换传感器
you didn't replace those sensors.
可我们有这个
And we have these.
你们从哪弄到这些的
Where'd you get these?
我告诉你我跟乔·亨德森说过的话
I'll tell you what I told Joe Henderson.
从哪弄到的不重要
It doesn't matter where they came from.
重要的是它们在这里
It just matters that they're here.
我得跟我的客户单独聊聊
I need to talk to my client.
好主意
That's a good idea.
你们得好好商量一下
You should discuss how many zeros
赔偿支票上得写几个零
you're gonna write on that check.
还有件事
And one more thing.
你们不只得写一张支票
You're not only gonna write a check.
还得写一份公开道歉信
You're gonna write a public admission
因为车祸里有人丧生了
because people died in that crash.
事情不是这么办的
That's not how this works.
今天它就要这么办
It's how it works today.
你真的要逼他们写公开道歉信吗
You're really gonna force them to make a public admission?
是的 当然
Damn right, I am.
-你是谁 圣雄甘地吗 -总得有人去逼
- Who are you, Mahatma Gandhi? - Somebody has to be.
你太着急赚钱了
You were too busy demanding a bunch of zeros.
我只是在帮你留心
Well, I was just looking out for you.
西装可不会自己付钱
Those suits don't pay for themselves.
对 是不会
No, they don't.
迈克 干得漂亮 你真的变强了
Mike, great job. You really stepped it up.
谢谢 哈维
Thanks, Harvey.
我觉得你也开始进入你的全盛时代了
I think you might be starting to come into your own too.
真的吗
Really?
每场比赛吗
Every single game?
不 只有季后赛
No, just the playoffs.
-两口吗 -两口
- Two sips? - Two sips.
-不多不少 -任何啤酒吗
- No more, no less. - Any beer?
不 不是任何啤酒
Oh, no, not any beer.
米勒淡啤
Miller Lite.
米勒淡啤 不是吧
Miller Lite? What?
但她是女王
But she's a queen.
能跟你说什么呢 她从她爸爸那里学来的
What can I tell you? She got it from her dad.
如果巨人队进入季后赛
Look, if the Giants are in the playoffs
杰西卡没有在他们每个初次进攻后
and Jessica doesn't take two sips of Miller Lite
喝两口米勒淡啤的话
after every single first down,
她就是觉得他们要输了
she thinks they're gonna lose,
完全没办法改变她的想法
and there's no talking her out of it.
经常发生吗 第一次进攻
And those happen a lot, right? First downs?
当然了
They sure do.
她喝醉的时候什么样子
So what is she like when she's drunk?
那下次再聊吧
Well, that's a conversation for another time.
我非常懂你了 老兄
I so feel you, bro.
我要说 路易
You know, I got to say, Louis,
我都快因为捉弄你而内疚了
I almost feel bad about pulling that prank on you.
别内疚
Don't feel bad.
那个恶作剧挺好的
It was a pretty good prank.
好吧
Okay.
再来一杯
One more?
除非你再跟说说杰西卡在家是什么样的
Only if you tell me more about what Jessica's like at home.
不 算了 我要你告诉我
No, screw that, I want you to tell me
皮尔逊·哈德曼时期 她是什么样的
what she was like back when it was Pearson Hardman.
成交
Done.
你要下班了吗
You're heading out for the night?
-再过几分钟 -想喝两杯吗
- In a few minutes. - Want to grab a drink?
庆祝一下吗
Celebrate?
-不行 -为什么不行
- I can't. - Why not?
跟你没关系
Not that it's any of your concern,
但我要跟伊凡·施密斯去喝酒
but I'm having drinks with Evan Smith.
什么 你拿到她的号♥码了吗
What? You got her number?
没有 她打电♥话♥给我了
No, she called me.
她问你要号♥码了
Oh, she asked for your number?
没有 也没必要 你给她的
No, she didn't have to. You gave it to her.
就在传票上
It was on that subpoena.
我知道你的传票上会写什么
I know what's gonna be on your subpoena.
-那是什么意思 -你知道那是什么意思
- What does that even mean? - You know what it means.
当然了
Sure as hell do.
-你想见我 -没错
- You wanted to see me? - I did.
我猜是因为你听说了自♥由♥铁路公♥司♥的事情了
I take it you heard about Liberty Rail.
-没错 -瞧瞧
- I did. - See?
没有伤害 没有犯规 也没有客户流失
No harm, no foul, no mass exodus of clients.
我很满意
I'm glad.
你在想什么 杰西卡 你看起来不...
What's on your mind, Jessica? You don't seem--
我知道你跟斯科特说过迈克·罗斯的事
I know you told Scottie about Mike Ross.
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
我也是刚刚才知道
I didn't till just now.
-杰西卡 -我不生气
- Jessica-- - I'm not mad.
我只想知道你为什么想告诉她
I just want to know what made you want to tell her.
那有什么区别
What difference does that make?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表