剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
What do you want, Harvey?
我想你撤销和路易·利特
I want you to undo the dirty deal
达成的违法交易
you made with Louis Litt.
违法交易 不像是我会做的事情
Dirty deal. Doesn't sound like me at all.
那监狱像吗
How does prison sound?
因为证♥监♥会♥会收到一份
Because the S.E.C. is gonna get a record
你做过的肮脏事的记录
of the shit you pulled tomorrow morning.
根本没有那样的记录 因为我什么都没做
There is no record, 'cause I didn't do anything.
是路易·利特来找我的
Louis Litt came to me,
也是他贪污了赃款
and he's the one who embezzled money.
你恨的不是路易
And your grudge isn't with Louis.
是我 放过他吧
It's with me, so let him go.
保全自己 择日再跟我斗
Live to fight me another day.
我放过他 就是放过了你
If I let him off, I let you off,
我不觉得我愿意那样做
and I don't think I want to do that.
那你就是逼我
Then you're forcing me to turn you in
检举你12年前做的事情
for what you did 12 years ago.
不可能 你不会的
No way. You're not gonna do that,
因为你也牵涉其中了 伙计
because you did it too, pal.
但你如果对路易那样做了
But if you did it to Louis
对我也那样做了
and you did it to me,
那你肯定也对很多人那样做过
you did it to a hundred others.
如果你不按照我说的做
And if you don't do what I'm asking,
我只需要在那很多人中
I'll just have to find the one in a hundred
找到一个愿意检举你的人
that's in a position to turn on you.
我愿意赌一把 哈维
I'll take my chances, Harvey.
现在 从我面前消失
Now, get out of my face.
让我好好享受我的雪茄
Let me finish my cigar in peace.
-你知道了 -我当然知道
- You know? - Of course I do.
-我从来没想过 -路易
- I never meant to-- - Louis...
我理解你为什么那样做
I understand why you did what you did.
-真的吗 -是的
- You do? - Yes.
你的出发点是好的
You went down a path with the best intentions,
但事情却演变的越来越糟
and then it just got worse and worse
直到一切都太迟了
until it was too late.
-我感觉糟透了 -你是该感觉糟糕
- Feel like shit. - And you should.
什么
What?
-但你刚刚还说 -说我理解 对
- But you just said-- - I understand? I do.
但我觉得你没明白
But I don't think you understand
以前你搞砸事情 都是失误
that every other time you screwed up, it was a mistake,
但这次 是你选的
and this time, it was a choice!
哈维就是这么说的
That's what Harvey said.
当然是哈维说的
Of course that's what Harvey said.
我能理解你
And just because I get what happened,
但那不意味着应该放你一马
it doesn't mean that you deserve to be let off the hook,
所以如果你又是来求我
so if you've come in here to ask me
和以前一样在他面前说好话 我
to go to him for the millionth time, I'm--
不 我找你不是为了这个
No, I'm not here for that.
那 那你来这干嘛
Then--then what are you here for?
我来问你我会不会被解雇
I'm here to ask you if I'm gonna get fired.
-什么 -我看到他的眼神了 唐娜
- What? - I saw how he looked at me, Donna.
我知道他信任你
I know he trusts you,
但我需要知道哈维是不是打算解雇我
but I need to know if Harvey's planning on firing me.
不 路易
No, Louis.
就我所知
To my knowledge,
哈维没打算解雇你
Harvey isn't planning to fire you.
谢谢你 唐娜
Thank you, Donna.
我就知道你靠得住
I knew I could count on you.
我都记不清上回在这见到你是什么时候了
Can't remember the last time I saw you in here.
我也记不清这家律所多久没被起诉了
I can't remember the last time this firm faced prosecution.
-我记得 艾娃·海辛顿 -那以后
- I can. Ava Hessington. - And after that,
我们曾说决不能再发生这种事
we said it would never come to this again.
到底是怎么搞的
How the hell did it?
因为我们的对手是查尔斯·傅滋曼
We stepped into the ring with Charles Forstman.
我猜他昨晚没改变主意
I'm guessing he didn't budge last night.
他没有
He didn't.
他把尾巴藏得很深
He sheltered himself,
宁愿冒着被证♥监♥会♥盯上的风险
and he'd rather laugh in my face
也要当面嘲笑我
than be 100% protected against the S.E.C.
你有备选方案吗
You have a plan "B"?
他没有 但我有
He doesn't, but I do.
那到底是什么
What the hell is it?
如果你是卡荷尔你会怎么做
What would you do if you were Cahill?
仔细调查这盒子里的每一个人
Go through every one of these boxes,
然后找我们取证
and start deposing us.
好 那如果他一开始行动
Okay, so what if while he's doing that,
我们就开始找他取证呢
we start deposing him?
你亲自来这里给我送文件吗
Did you come here to personally deliver my files?
我亲自来这里送这个
I came here to personally deliver this.
如果这是你生日会的邀请函
Well, if it's an invitation to your birthday party,
我想那天我没空
I think I'm busy that day.
可惜 我答应了孩子们会有小丑的
That's too bad. I promised the children a clown.
你这一定是在逗我
You've got to be kidding me.
你得到霍普金斯法官准许
You got Judge Hopkins to let you start depositions
针对你的狗屁诬告进行采证
on your malicious prosecution bullshit?
他可不觉得这是狗屁
He didn't think it was bullshit,
所以他才让我从你的小男友
which is why he's letting me start
埃里克·伍德尔开始
with your boyfriend Eric Woodall.
你是想分散我注意力 哈维
You trying to take my eye off the ball, Harvey?
这就是事情关键 肖恩
This is the ball, Sean.
而且是致命一击 准备接招吧
It's a wrecking ball, and it's headed your way.
路易 你到底去哪了
Louis, where the hell have you been?
那些文件要上交了
Those documents are on their way over.
卡特里娜 放松
Katrina, relax.
放松
Relax?
上回我见你的时候 你还在担心
The last time I saw you, you were worried
会不会进监狱
about going to prison.
你打算怎么做
What did you decide to do?
我去找了哈维和杰西卡
I went to Harvey and Jessica,
-告诉了他们一切 -什么
- and I told them everything. - What?
杰西卡说我犯了个错误
Jessica said that I made a mistake,
而他们在想解决的办法
and they're working on a way out.
路易 你看过黑♥手♥党♥电影吗
Louis, have you seen any mafia movie ever made?
其实我不太喜欢那种电影
I'm not really a fan of the genre.
我觉得这种电影有点冒犯意大利人
I find it to be a little offensive to Italians--
闭嘴 听着
Shut up, and listen.
她当着你的面 告诉你她会饶你一命
She's telling you to your face she'll let you live,
但背地里 她在计划狠狠搞你
but behind your back, she's making plans to whack you.
老天 我离死不远了
Holy shit, I'm living on borrowed time.
除非你解决这事 因为如果你没做到
Unless you fix this, because if you don't,
即使杰西卡保你免受牢狱之灾
even if Jessica manages to keep you out of prison,
她也会炒了你
she'll be coming to fire you.
杰西卡 我刚在想
Jessica, I was just thinking about
我们今晚吃什么 我想...
our dinner plans tonight, and I think that...
-怎么了 -我们在调查埃里克·伍德尔
- What's wrong? - We're going after Eric Woodall.
哈维加快了进度
Harvey moved up the time line.
既然现在这是哈维的案子了
And since this is Harvey's case now...
你和我说这个做什么
Why are you talking to me?
因为我需要你查出所有埃里克·伍德尔
'Cause I need you to find out every dirty thing
做过 知情或参与过的不法行为
Eric Woodall has ever done, condoned, or been part of.
杰西卡 要我不明原因
Jessica, I really don't feel comfortable
就参与勒索他人 我觉得不太舒服
participating in blackmail without knowing why.
这不是勒索
It's not blackmail,
这是采证 我会告诉你原因
it's evidence, and I'll tell you why.
因为在他有案底的情况下
Because malicious prosecution is easier to prove
我们指控他们诬告更有胜算
when there's a track record.
对 只是有一个问题
Yeah, there's only one problem with that.
就在昨天 我们同意交出全部文件
You see, just yesterday, we agreed to hand over our files
因为我们没什么好遮掩的
because we had nothing to hide,
而现在 你要我去调查证♥监♥会♥
and now, you want me to go after the S.E.C.,
-就意味着我们有不可告人的事 -杰夫
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表