剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
just bowed out, and it's just me and you now.
是啊
Right.
既然你看穿我的想法了 路易
Well, now that you've seen right through me, Louis,
我 我是很失望
I...I am disappointed.
你没事吧
Are you gonna be okay?
说实话 我现在觉得有些受伤
To be honest, I'm feeling a little raw right now.
可恶
Oh, shit.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你最好告诉杰西卡
Maybe it's best if you just told Jessica
还是需要她介入
that she needs to step back in.
-没错 -没错
- Yes. - Yeah.
没问题
Can do, yeah.
起来
Get up.
你是来找我打架的吗
You here to fight me?
我是不是应该等你转过身
Oh, should I wait for you to turn your back?
这好像更符合你的风格
That seems to be more your speed.
抱歉 难道你指望我事先通知你
I'm sorry, were you expecting me to give you a call?
不 我指望你会有点人性
No, I was expecting you to be a human being.
照我来看 我已经仁至义尽了
From where I'm sitting, I was a goddamn saint.
是吗 此话怎讲
Oh, yeah? How's that?
如果我不这么做 洛根就会
If I didn't do what I did, Logan was gonna hire
雇私♥家♥侦♥探♥把你的老底翻个遍
a private investigator to smear you up and down the block.
-那又怎样 -你知道会怎样
- So what? - You know what.
我朝你膝盖开了一枪
I shot you in the knees,
他才不会朝你脑袋开枪
so he wouldn't shoot you in the face.
-不用谢我 -你知道吗 哈维
- You're welcome. - You know what, Harvey?
我要跳过谢你这一步
I'm gonna take pass on the thank-you
直接跳到我叫你
and instead skip right to the part where I call you
混♥蛋♥的那一步
a piece of shit.
你知道吗
You know what?
这话我已经听腻了
I'm getting a little tired of hearing that.
你在餐馆威胁要提起
And what does that make you for threatening to bring
刑事诉讼又好到哪里去了
criminal charges in that restaurant?
你在餐馆的所作所为
You deserved criminal charges
就应该被起诉
for what you were doing in that restaurant.
7个月前我们对利兹的那个家伙这么做时
You didn't have a problem when we did it seven months ago
你可没有意见
to the guy from Leeds.
7个月前 你没有对别人诽谤我
Seven months ago, you weren't lying to somebody about me.
我说的是实话 而且7个月前
I didn't lie, and seven months ago,
你还在这里
you were goddamn here.
所以这才是问题的关键
So that's what this is about.
你不能容忍♥我离开了这里
You can't stand that I got out of here
而且没有你我也很成功
and that I'm succeeding without you.
没有我
Without me?
我造就了你
I made you.
没有我 你什么都不是
Without me, you're nothing.
就是这点
Right there.
你就是这样的人 所以我才离开
That's who you are, and that's why I left.
扯淡 别赖我身上
Bullshit. Don't lay that on me.
你离开是想满足你膨胀的自负
You left because you needed to feed that huge ego.
自负 自负
Ego? Ego?
你知道如果我待在这
If I stayed here, you know what would have been
我的余生都要提心吊胆
hanging over my head for the rest of my life.
所以我才让你
Which is why I told you to move somewhere
搬到没人认识的地方去
nobody ever knew you.
但你要留在这
But you stayed here,
所以你的威胁根本还在
so that thing is still over your goddamn head,
是我阻止了这一切
and I stopped it.
我不管你以为你阻止了什么
I don't care what you think you stopped.
你马上去找沃尔特·吉利斯
You're gonna go to Walter Gillis,
把你惹下的乱子弥补好
and you're gonna make this thing right.
这样就很好
It is right.
结束了 你输了
It's over. You lost.
什么都没结束
Nothing's over.
今天你才是输家
And you're the one who lost something today.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你搞人身攻击 我也来
You went personal. I went personal.
你父亲的唱片母带 在我手上
Your father's master tapes... I've got 'em.
那些带子跟这笔交易毫无关联
Those tapes have nothing to do with this deal.
现在有关了
They do now.
哈维
Harvey...
这是我造成的
I did this.
-什么 -那些带子
- What? - The tapes.
迈克是从我这里打听到的
Mike found out about them from me.
我和他一起喝过咖啡 只是因为
I've been meeting him for coffee just because I wanted
我想确认你们俩之间一切都好
to make sure that everything was okay between the two of you,
我从没想过他会做这种事
and I never, ever thought that he would do something like this.
非常 非常对不起
I'm so, so sorry.
这不是你的错 唐娜
It's not your fault, Donna.
-你打算怎么做 -什么都不做
- What are you gonna do? - Nothing.
那些带子不会影响这桩交易
The tapes have nothing to do with this deal.
如果我不这么想 我就完了
The second I believe they do, I'm done.
来得正好
Ugh, perfect timing.
你要我帮你拦住他吗
Do you want me to get rid of him?
我会处理的
I'll handle it.
"让迈克·罗斯一败涂地"这句话
What part of "Drag Mike Ross through the mud"
你是哪里没听明白
did you not understand?
我不懂你为什么像个有钱的
The part where you come off looking like a rich,
斗气的蠢货一样
vindictive douche bag.
这可轮不到你说
That's not your call to make.
就凭你那几年收♥购♥经验吗
Based on your years of experience in takeovers?
你在决定成人前 或许待在寄宿学校
Here's something they didn't teach you in snowboarding school
或者什么地方
or wherever the hell you went
那里大概没人教过你
before you decided to be a grown-up.
可以私下解决的事
Never destroy anyone in public
就永远别摆上台面毁别人
when you can accomplish the same result in private.
所以呢
Meaning?
我切断了迈克和尔特·吉利斯的联♥系♥
I severed Mike's ties with Walter Gillis.
都结束了
It's over.
你曾经和我说迈克·罗斯不是威胁
You know, you told me that Mike Ross wasn't a threat,
然后他申请到临时禁令让我们束手束脚
and then he handcuffed us with a T.R.O.
你也说过你一下就能把他掀翻在地
You said that you'd take him down with one blow,
然后他又卷土重来了
and then he got back up.
我在寄宿学校学到的一个道理
So here's something that I did learn in snowboarding school.
就是有人在夸口的时候 我要看到证据
When someone talks shit, I demand proof.
什么证据
Proof of what?
洛根 我们赢了 你不必
Logan, we won. You don't need--
不必什么
Need to what?
不必表现得像个有钱的 斗气的蠢货吗
Come off like a rich, vindictive douche bag?
我要他放弃竞标的证据
I want proof that he's giving up his bid,
如果今天上午没拿到
and if I don't get it by the morning,
我会找我的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm gonna call my private investigators,
做我一开始要做的事
and I'm gonna finish what I started.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你觉得呢
Where do you think I'm going?
去找迈克签放弃竞标的协议书
To get Mike to sign an agreement to give up his bid.
不行
You can't.
为什么
Why not?
因为你说得对
Because you were right.
他不会听你的
He's never gonna listen to you.
唐娜 我知道唱片带的事你不好受 但是
Donna, I know you're feeling bad about the tapes, but--
和那个无关
That has nothing to do with it.
那你是想说什么
Then what are you saying?
我很内疚我告诉了他
I feel guilty that I told him,
但他的所作所为是因为你
but what he did, that's on you.
他之所以不会听你的
And the reason he's not gonna listen to you
是因为你表现得像个混♥蛋♥
is because you acted like an asshole.
你说什么
Excuse me?
他来这里想要个解释
He came in here wanting an explanation
问你为什么要做这种事
for why you did what you did,
而你火上浇油
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表