剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Are you as turned on as I am right now?
一点都不好笑
You're not funny.
你怎么不先找我商量
Why didn't you come to me first with this?
要是我先找你商量
Because if I had come to you with this first,
你一定以为我是要利用我们的关系
you would have thought I was trading on our relationship.
-你不是吗 -不是
- Aren't you? - No.
如果我们没在一起
And if we weren't together,
我肯定会直接找你们两位
I would have gone to both of you, all right?
所以我就直接去找你们两个了
So I went to both of you.
事情也许的确办得差强人意
Now it may not have been perfect, but...
但也没什么万无一失的办法
there was no perfect way of doing it,
除非我不去做
unless I hadn't done it.
我觉得这个办法挺完美的
Now that sounds pretty perfect to me.
你到底在怕什么
What are you so afraid of?
还要我画幅画跟你解释吗
Do I have to draw you a picture?
有句老话说得好
I'm not the one that made up the saying
"吃饭的地方别拉屎"[工作的地方别恋爱]
"You don't shit where you eat."
我在你的画里是屎还是饭
Am I the shit or the food in this little painting of yours?
因为如果我们只是一时之欢
Because if we're just a fling,
我是否与你共事
then what difference does it make
又有什么关系呢
whether I work with you or not?
我没说我们是一时之欢
I didn't say we're just a fling.
那如果我们之间有机会
Then if there really is a chance for us,
为什么不两者兼得呢
then why not go for both?
因为我曾见过当合伙人关系破裂
Because I've seen what happens when things go south
会发生什么事
between partners,
而我不愿将我的事业置于险境
and I'm not willing to put my business in jeopardy.
你的事业
Your business.
对 我的事业
Yes, my business.
我曾不屈不饶守护下来的事业
The one that I have fought tooth and nail to keep together,
你却拿把猎枪溜达进来
the same business that you strolled into with a shotgun
说 嫁给我 不然我就开始扫射
and said, "Marry me, or I'll start shooting."
杰丝 如果你希望我
Jess, if you want me to apologize
为我要求的方式道歉 那我道歉
for the way that I asked, then I will.
但我只会要求我想要的东西
But I don't ask for things that I don't want.
而我想要的就是在皮尔逊-斯佩克特工作
And what I want is to work at Pearson Specter
而且和你在一起
and to keep seeing you.
这两者不能兼得
Those two things are not both gonna happen.
那么我想你必须决定
Then I guess you have to decide
什么对你更重要了
what's more important to you--
是我们的感情 还是你的事业
what we have or what you have.
迈克
Hey, Mike.
还有一个人想见你
There's another prospect here to see you,
但他迟到了 而且领带太粗了
but he's late, and his tie's too fat.
我要让他进来吗
Should I let him in?
你教她说这些废话的吗
You tell her to say all that garbage?
不必他教 粗领带男
He didn't need to, Johnnie Fat Tie.
我想我还有时间见最后一个人
Yeah, I guess I have time for one more meeting.
-迈克 我们得谈谈 -不过抱歉 先生
- Mike, I need to talk to you. - Although, I'm sorry, sir.
你错过甜点了 我可以帮你叫点
You've missed the pastries. I can call you some up.
听我说
Listen to me.
我来这里是因为我本想告诉你
I came down here because I wanted to tell you
如果你想赢得这场战斗
if you want to run through this wall,
我准备好和你并肩作战了
I'm ready to run through it with you.
很好
Good.
但我不能
But I can't.
什么
What?
我只能告诉你
What I can do is tell you
我准备好和你一起赢得另一场战斗了
I'm ready to run through another one.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
-我们有利益冲突 -扯淡
- We have a conflict. - Bullshit.
-是谁 -这不是扯淡
- Who is it? - It's not bullshit.
那到底是谁
Then who is it?
你知道我不能说
You know I can't tell you that.
不 我只知道昨天你才说
No, what I know is that it's very convenient
我的主意不够好
that you suddenly have a conflict
现在就突然有了利益冲突 真够巧的
the day after you tell me that my idea isn't good enough.
我不觉得有什么巧
I don't find it convenient at all,
但你把我们列入审查
but you put us in review,
所以我现在必须和别的客户合作了
and now I have to go with the other client.
我把你们列入审查是因为你拒绝入伙
I put you in review because you refused to get on board.
而我刚刚和你说了
And I just told you,
我想与你一起赢得另一场战斗
I want to run through another wall with you,
如果你放弃 我们还可以合作
and we still can if you drop this.
为什么我要是让步的那一个
And why should I be the one to drop it?
因为他们不会让步 而我必须与他们共进退
Because they're not going to, and I have to stick with them.
而且我告诉你 你不会赢
And I'm telling you, you're gonna lose.
为什么 就因为你站在那边了吗
What, because you're on the other side?
因为他们的方案更好
Because their plan is better.
狗嘴里吐不出象牙
Says the professional bullshitter
你满嘴屁话就是想说服我退出
who has a brand-new vested interest in me bowing out.
我就当我刚才什么都没听到
I'm gonna let that go.
而如果你不放弃
But if you don't let this go,
事情结束之前我不能当你们的律师
I can't represent you on anything until it's over.
那我们不用再说了
Then I guess we're done here.
你会做饭
You cook?
你回家在厨房♥见到这些
You come home to this in your kitchen,
就只问这个吗
and that's what you're going to ask me?
好吧 我本想问你
Well, I was gonna ask you
你怎么进到我公♥寓♥的
how the hell you got into my apartment,
但我知道你不会告诉我
but I knew you weren't gonna tell me.
你记得你说过
Do you remember when you told me
我也应该考虑找人开开晨会吗
I should think about taking some morning meetings?
我承认我曾经想过这事
I can't say that it's never crossed my mind,
但你真觉得这是个好主意...
but you really think it's a good idea--
杰夫·马龙
Jeff Malone.
他不是我的菜
Well, he's not my type.
你不是开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
你昨天怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me yesterday?
因为我昨天还不打算雇他
Because I wasn't gonna hire him yesterday,
所以不关你的事
so it was none of your business.
可今天我可能会 所以得告诉你
But today I might, so now it is.
你想知道我的想法
And you want to know how I feel about it.
你是我的合伙人嘛
You're my partner.
我已经告诉过你我的想法了
Well, I already told you how I feel about hiring him.
你和他的关系不会改变我的想法
This doesn't change that.
那就好
Good to know.
看来你还有别的顾虑
Seems like something else is on your mind.
他不只想一起工作
He doesn't just want to work together.
还想继续和我交往
He wants us to keep seeing each other.
而你不想冒失去的危险得到
And you don't want to risk the one to have the other.
对 我不想
No. I don't.
这事我有经验
I've been there.
我知道
I know.
那你就得想清楚哪个更重要
Then you need to figure out which is more important.
我觉得我心里有数
I guess I do.
这么说你们俩已经...
So you two have, um...
对
Yes.
他看过你没穿衣服的样子
So he's seen you naked?
这是必须的
That's usually how these things work.
你在想像我没穿衣服的样子吗
Are you picturing me naked right now?
或许吧
Maybe.
是的
Yes.
去洗手
Go wash your hands.
别在卫生间待太久
Don't spend too much time in that bathroom.
让我把这事理一理
Let me get this straight.
你带着杀手锏来找我
You come to me with a killer idea,
但突然间又不想干了
and all of a sudden you don't want to do it anymore
而原因只是失去了好基友吗
'cause you lost your bff?
我不想这么做是因为那不再是杀手锏了
I don't want to do it because it's not a killer idea anymore.
-为什么 -因为哈维有利益冲突
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表