你只需要说她同事帮了不少忙
You just said the guy she was working with was helping.
好吧 不过她原本可能是想杀了他
Yeah, but she could've killed him.
这案子还没定论
The case is still open.
你们准备追查她
You're going after her.
我们准备去追查是谁杀了这些人
We are going after whoever murdered these people.
不是她干得
It wasn't her.
过了这两天 你还这么说
After the last two days, how can you say that?
被证明有罪前都是无辜的
Innocent until proven guilty.
这是你教我的
You taught me that.
妈妈和爸爸也一样
Mom and Dad, too.
是啊 三年前
Yeah, three years ago,
当你告诉我我们是被收养的 一切都好说了
when you told me we were adopted, it all made sense.
这就是为什么我们是我们
It's why we are who we are,
你和我
you and me.
我们的家庭接纳了成员 帮助他们 虽然不可捉摸
Our family takes people in, helps them, sight unseen.
我需要你接受我
And I need you to accept me.
阳光 好运以及一切
Sunshine, unicorn farts and all.
这儿的炸薯条不错 但咖啡糟透了
This place has good fries, but the coffee's crap.
别跟Gibbs说这个
Do not say that to Gibbs.
别再想着保护我了
Stop trying to protect me.
我要坐今天最早的航♥班♥回家
I'm getting on a plane back home first thing tomorrow.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
你可能仍然处在危险之中
You could still be in danger.
Luca
Luca?
你和Eva相爱了吗
Are you in love with Eva?
求你别管这事儿
Please stay out of it.
也求你别再担心了
And please stop worrying.
我需要答案 尸体是我们最好的赌注了
Want answers. Body's our best bet.
不会这么简单 对吗
Can't ever be easy, can it?
是的
No.
那我想
Well, then I guess...
带给我吧
bring it on.
你需要的车已经在路上了
Van's already on the way to you.
我想我们最好坚持走乡村公路 医生
Think we better stick to country roads, Doctor.
是啊 对了 我们可以走几段高速
Yeah, well, we may have to take a couple of freeways.
真刺♥激♥
This is so exciting!
在夜幕隐蔽之下
Absconding to New Orleans
潜逃去新奥尔良
under the cover of night.
是啊 我们能决定的唯一一件事就是什么时候停下来喝杯茶
Yeah, the only thing we have to decide is when to stop for tea.
哇哦
Whoa!
医生
Doctor.
是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 我猜他们希望我们出去
That's Russian, I think they want us to get out.
观察敏锐啊 Palmer先生
Very observant, Mr. Palmer.
好吧 那啥 你不是非得用枪吧 是吧
Okay, hey, the guns are unnecessary, all right?
我完全是个战五渣
I am a complete physical coward.
你到底在找什么
What exactly are you looking for?
我-我不是什么威胁
I-I'm not a threat.
我的职责让我提醒你
It is my duty to inform you
这车是NCIS的财产
that this van is the property of NCIS,
而你正在阻挠联邦机构
and you're committing a federal offense
通过...通过调查
by... by searching...
我觉得他们不在乎 医生
I don't think they care, Doctor.
有点手腕啊
Diplomatic.
谢谢 我还试图用一个更谨慎的语气
Thanks, I was trying to strike a discreet tone.
不 Palmer先生 现在他们SUV车牌儿反映出点儿外交问题
No, Mr. Palmer, the plates on their SUV were diplomatic.
是啊 不得不说Jethro的小诡计是有用的
Yeah, fair to say Jethro's little ruse is working.
Bishop 我听说你来执行一项秘密任务
Bishop, I heard you were coming on a secret mission.
是啊 开车来着小镇真是荒唐
Yeah, this town is ridiculous to drive in.
怎么会没有左转弯道呢
What's up with the no left turns?
呃 运气不好
Well, it's bad luck.
不过你的运气不错 赶上了早餐
But yours is good, just in time for breakfast.
没空啊
No time.
你得带我去找Wade医生
You need to take me to Dr. Wade.
我送礼物来了
I come bearing gifts.
你可能只是带了面包
You could have just brought bagels.
谁说我没有
Who says I didn't?
? Boom, boom, boom, boom ?
? Bang, bang, bang, bang ?
? Boom, boom, boom, boom ?
? How, how, how, how ?
? Hey, hey ?
? You gotta come on. ?
Pavlenko恰好在新奥尔良
Pavlenko was just in New Orleans.
我要知道为什么
Need to know why.
Gibbs认为他的身体里有线索
Gibbs figures his body holds a clue.
所以你拐骗了他的尸体还开了整夜车
So you shanghaied his body and drove all night.
干得漂亮 bishop
That's badass, Bishop.
紧张死了
Nerve-racking.
我以为肯定会被公路巡逻队给拦下的
Sure I'd be pulled over by highway patrol.
我真不知道该怎么解释我车上有个死掉的俄♥罗♥斯♥外交官
Had no idea how to explain the dead Russian diplomat in my van.
这可能是他们见过的最诡异的事儿
Wouldn't be the weirdest thing they ever saw.
到了
Not by far.
你好 Wade医生
Hi, Dr. Wade.
Bishop探员 真是个惊喜啊
Special Agent Bishop, what a surprise.
嗯 没人提醒我今早有谋杀案发生
Uh, I wasn't alerted of any homicides this morning.
确切的说,他死在昨夜
Technically, he died last night.
好吧 虽然是个悲伤的消息 但这太反常规了
Well, sad news to be sure, but this is highly irregular.
这是法医的工作
It's a medical examiner's job
保存好尸体 从犯罪现场运过来
to secure the body, transfer it from the crime scene.
这是我理解的存送流程
Chain of custody to consider.
不过 这个尸体存送的流程现在并不适用
Well, chain of custody doesn't really apply here.
Dwayne知道这事吗
Does Dwayne know about this?
包裹收到了
Package has been received.
我们希望能尽快得到答案
We'll hopefully have some answers soon.
问题是
Problems?
Loretta并不激动
Loretta was not to thrilled.
主任怎么得到它的
How'd the director take it?
你不会想知道的
Oh, you don't want to know.
因为如果你真的告诉了他
'Cause if you did tell him,
他会要求通知俄方
he'd be required to inform the Russians.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人已经很生气了
Well, Russians are already pissed.
他们的专员不但死了 连尸体也消失了
Their attaché's not only dead but missing.
要是我 我也会生气
I'd be pissed, too.
我们现在进展如何了 Gibbs
So where does that leave us, Gibbs?
除了在引起国际事件的边缘
Other than on the brink of an international incident?
我们有五具尸体要弄清楚
Well, we got five bodies to consider...
Jenner Blye的飞机
Jenner Blye's airplane.
Pavlenko是我们唯一的线索
Yeah, Pavlenko's our only link.
他的尸体里也许有答案
His body might hold the answer.
在他死之前 他就在新奥尔良
And before he died, he was here in New Orleans
和我们的高科技亿万富翁Blye一起 出席了秘密会议
at a secret meeting with our tech billionaire, Blye.
然后他失踪了 有可能死了
And he's missing, and he's probably dead.
是啊
Yeah.
会议是关于Manta Ray的吗
Meeting was about Manta Ray?
国防部的高密项目
DoD compartmented project?
不再是了
Not anymore.
我与国防部长谈过
I spoke to SecDef.
他给了我权限
He read me in.
还有你
And you're next.
Bishop
Bishop?
嗨 Brody
Hey, Brody.
从停尸房♥回来了 正在做一些关于俄♥罗♥斯♥的调查
Had to come back from the morgue, do some Russia research.
哦 我坐在了你的桌子上 是吗
Oh, I'm sitting on your desk, aren't I?
没关系 舒服就好 你随意
That's okay, stay comfortable, make yourself at home.
我会 我会给你泡杯绿茶
I'll-I'll brew you a cup of green tea.
行 等等
Okay, hold on.
怎么了
What's up?
没什么
Nothing.
我去给你泡茶
I'm gonna make your tea.
好
Mm.
你知道了 是吗
You know, don't you?
你知道我离婚了
You know about my divorce.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表