End of the line, kids!
所有人趴下 趴下
Everybody get down, get down!
警♥察♥ 趴下
Police! Get down!
放下武器
Put your weapons away!
放下武器 放下武器
Drop your weapons! Drop your weapons!
趴下
Down!
放下武器
Hey! Drop your weapons!
我抓到向我开枪的人了
I got the one who shot me!
你跟我走
You're coming with me.
发现神剑导弹了
Found the Excalibur.
这是奇怪的地方
And here's what's odd.
这东西不可能以任何形式炸掉任何东西
This thing isn't in any shape to blow up anything.
不是开玩笑吧
No kidding.
Zed Hastings
Zed Hastings--
你最后一次看见他是什么时候
when's the last time you laid eyes on him?
在我冲进那间屋子之前
Before I rushed the house.
我们清点了所有人 Zed跑了
We got everyone else accounted for. Zed is gone.
利用一个死人的声誉
Use the reputation
就为了聚集人力来偷取
of a dead man in order to assemble
一件自己用不了的武器么
the manpower to steal a weapon you can't use?
我们遗漏了什么
What are we missing?
所以大桥上的爆♥炸♥从来都不是为了导弹本身
So the attack on the bridge was never about the missile itself.
是为了导弹里面的一枚芯片
It was about a chip inside the Excalibur.
具体来说 是一枚远程通信制导芯片
Specifically, a telematics guidance chip.
你还记得
You remember how we couldn't
我们没法追踪导弹是因为我们以为
track the missile 'cause we just assumed that the GPS system
GPS系统被关闭了 我不认为
had been taken offline? Well, I don't think
它是被关闭了 而是...
it was taken offline so much as it was...
-被偷了 -不见了
- Stolen? - Snuffleupagus.
那么没有导弹的芯片有什么用处那
Well, what good is the chip without the missile?
想象它是一部手♥机♥
Well, think of it like a cell phone,
好吧 如果你偷了我的手♥机♥
all right? If you steal my cell phone,
那么你就可以得到我所有的联♥系♥人
then you have access to all my contacts,
以及我在坐过山车时
as well as a bunch of horrifying selfies
拍的成堆骇人自♥拍♥照
I took on a roller coaster.
但如果这是美国海军
But if it was the U.S. Navy...
那么在芯片上的联♥系♥人
Then my contacts on the telematics
将能让你获得几乎所有
would give you access to the whereabouts and activities
我们的军队资产的位置和动向
of almost every military asset that we have.
如果把它卖♥♥给我们的敌人
It's a seven-figure windfall if you could
那将会是一笔几百万的横财
sell it to one of our enemies.
你认为芯片在Zed手上吗么
You think this Zed guy's got it?
不 Zed被困在了营地里
No. Zed was stuck in the compound,
吹嘘他要炸了海军
bluffing that he was about to bomb the Navy.
-所以他只是个幌子 -好让其他人
- So he's the diversion. - Allowing someone else to walk away
带走芯片
with the telematics chip.
其他人 谁呢
Someone else, like who?
牙医记录证实
Dental records confirm
院子里发现的那具尸体事实上是
the body found at the compound was in fact
"神父" Brant Boudreau
"The Father" Brant Boudreau.
死亡多久了
Dead how long?
根据标准腐♥败♥速度和湿度
Based on standard decomp rates, dampness,
我认为有一年
I'd say a year.
在招募活动开始之前
Before recruitment started.
死亡原因
Cause of death?
头部的枪伤
Gunshot wound to the head.
子弹从这里进入
Bullet entered here,
从右太阳穴穿出
exited at the right temple.
我取出了一块子弹碎片
I was able to retrieve a fragment of it,
Sebastian认为那是一枚点380ACP子弹
and Sebastian suggests it's a .380 ACP.
口径与Bersa Thunder手♥枪♥一致
That caliber works with Bersa Thunder.
我们最近见过这种手♥枪♥
And we've seen that weapon recently.
Nassau酒店600美元的房♥间
$600 room in a Nassau hotel?
谁付的钱
Who's paying?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Russians?
巴基斯坦人
Pakistanis?
找到了疑犯
Got our suspect.
还有我们的东西
And our asset.
坐下
Sit.
你是怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
你的朋友 Zed
Your friend Zed.
一个你如此畏惧的人
One you were so scared of.
买♥♥了张去巴哈马的机票
Had a ticket to the Bahamas.
但没有取票
Didn't pick it up.
我猜他逃跑了
My guess, he's on the run.
你抓不到他的
Well, you won't catch him.
抓到你了
Caught you.
要问一下
Got to ask.
他们会给你多少钱 Anna
How much were they gonna pay you, Anna?
你认为这是为了钱
You think this is about money?
我的前夫 他想要钱
My ex, he wanted money.
但你知道么
But you know what?
他从不相信从他自己嘴里说出来的话
He never even believed a word that came out of his own mouth.
这就是你杀了他的原因么
Is that why you killed him?
他太碍手碍脚了
He was in the way.
而且他看不见
And he couldn't see.
看见什么
See what?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人 巴基斯坦人
That the Russians, the Pakistanis,
伊♥斯♥兰♥圣♥战♥分子 我们都有一个共同的敌人
the jihadists--we all have a common enemy:
美国政♥府♥
the U.S. government.
他们让你们越忙
And the busier they keep you,
我们就越容易获胜
the easier it is for us to prevail.
这就是暴君的下场
Sic semper tyrannis.
运动也需要女性领袖
Movements have mothers, too.
不会吧
No!
你拿钱买♥♥了家酒吧
You took your money and bought a bar?
来点大动作 她告诉我的
Go big, she told me.
这房♥子需要装♥修♥一下
It's kind of a fixer-upper.
新的开始
New beginnings.
你要起什么名字
Well, what do you call it?
CFA
CFA.
"慈悲为怀
"Charity for all.
对任何人不怀恶意
"With malice toward none,
慈悲为怀
"charity for all,
让我们共同奋斗来完成我们投身的事业
"let us strive on to finish the work we are in,
去抚平
"to bind up
国家的创伤"
the nation's wounds."
那些想让国家分♥裂♥的人引用Booth的话
Those who want to tear us apart quote Booth.
我就引用林肯的
I'll quote Lincoln.
太直接了
It's damn straight.
你太幸运了 King 击中了我的防弹背心
Lucky for you, King,you hit me in the Kevlar.
太感谢你了
Thank you for that.
因为我在店里买♥♥到件优质的
'Cause I got a A in shop.
好
Okay.
我喜欢这儿
I like it.
这儿 这儿有点俗气
It's-it's kitschy.
"俗气" 是"丑陋"的意思么
"Kitschy." Is that "ugly"?
严格地说 "俗气"的意思是指一些
Technically, "kitschy" means something appealing
低俗的品位 但在这里 它表示棒极了
to lowbrow taste, but in this case, it means awesome.
本可以是匹性感的赛马
Could've been a sexy racehorse.
伙计们 Percy去哪儿了
Guys, where's Percy?
我让她采购去了
Oh, I sent her for provisions.
最好能给我报销
And I damn well better get reimbursed for it, too.
-当然 -我们会搞定的
- Absolutely. - Oh, we'll get right on that.
进来有点小脾气啊
Coming in with some attitude.
让我来给你减轻负担
Well, let me lighten that load for you.
我讨厌破坏派对气氛 但是我们需要谈谈
Hate to spoil a party, but we got to talk.
关于你
About you.
这儿没有秘密
No secrets.
在许多激进组织网站上发现的
Found on a dozen militant sites.
在营地里拍到的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表