Had something to do with some upsetting phone calls
有关系么
you were having.
那不关你的事
That's none of your business.
如果这跟想杀害你的人有关 那就关我的事了
It is if it has to do with why someone tried to kill you.
King 我很抱歉
King, you know, I'm sorry.
我不想继续聊下去了
I don't really feel like talking anymore.
我需要休息
I need to rest.
听你的 Danielle
I hear you, Danielle.
那么 如果你想好了 打电♥话♥给我 好吗
So, uh... call me when you're ready, all right?
-啊 -抱歉
- Aah. - Sorry, hon.
因为你的静脉萎缩
It's just these collapsed veins of yours.
扎针会有些困难
Just gonna be hard.
静脉萎缩
Collapsed veins.
跟Danielle刚被送进医院时 你看到的一样
Same thing you saw when Danielle was admitted.
怎么看
Thoughts?
根据她手臂上的疤痕
With the scarring on her arms,
最可能的解释就是静脉注射毒品
the most likely explanation is IV drug use.
你看
See?
这不像是最近的
That doesn't look like anything recent.
我见过不止一个厨师跟毒瘾作斗争
Though I've seen more than one chef struggle with addiction.
也许她又复吸了
Maybe she started using again,
想要摆脱它
trying to get out of it.
这就是她想联♥系♥DRC的原因
Why she was considering DRC.
难以相信我们说的姑娘
It's just hard to believe we're talking
跟我昨天见到的是同一个人
about the same girl I saw yesterday.
不顾一切要抓住嫌疑人
Hell-bent on catching a suspect.
当我告诉她 她是目标的时候 就变了
Something changed when I told her she was the target.
她就像是在保护什么东西
Like she's protecting something.
或者什么人
Or someone.
我可以找出Danielle的医疗记录进行毒品检测
I can pull Danielle's medical records for tox screens.
啊 等一下
Ah, hang on a sec.
哦 不是吧
Oh, come on.
这就是取消电工预约
This is the price you pay
要付出的代价
for canceling with an electrician.
要等六个小时
A six-hour window.
-什么 -难道他们不知道
- What? - Don't they know
人是要工作的吗
people need to work?
这是个大阴谋
It's a vast conspiracy.
这就是所谓的身兼数职
Juggling act is what it is.
工作 酒吧 还想时刻关注Laurel
Work, bar, trying to keep an eye on Laurel.
哦 我能理解
Oh, I can relate.
CJ有三个棒球联赛 Danny准备毕业
CJ with three baseball leagues, Danny getting ready to graduate,
我在这里工作
me here at the job.
-对 我们需要帮助 -嗯 不
- Yeah, we need help. - Um, no.
是你需要帮助
You need help.
但是亲自完成所有事会给你一种掌控感
But doing it all on your own gives you a sense of control.
填补内心的空虚
Fills the space.
好吧 听你的
Well, listen to you.
那我们该做点什么
So what do we do about it?
给对方个拥抱
Give each other a hug?
全身而退
Drop out?
去塔希提岛旅个游
Tahiti maybe?
不用再说了 我加入
Say no more. I'm in.
好的 Brody
All right, Brody.
有新消息就给我打电♥话♥
Yeah, call me when you know more.
-Merri还好吗 -是的
- Merri okay? - Yeah.
在Matthews上将的案子上有了点头绪
May have a lead in the General Matthews case.
与国安局取得联♥系♥
DHS connection.
我们在Danielle的案子上也有头绪了
Well, we may have a lead on Danielle as well.
毒品的猜想可能是对的
Drug theory might be right.
Danielle又复吸了吗
Danielle was using again?
到这里的那天早晨 她清空了自己账户里的一万五美元
Emptied her bank account of 15K the morning she got here
并且在她休假之前 给一个匿名手♥机♥
and called that burner phone three times
打过三个电♥话♥
before she took liberty.
这都没能告诉我们 是谁想杀了她
None of that tells us who tried to kill her.
我也许有线索
I might have something that could.
是Estes上校打来的
That was Captain Estes.
他用邮件发来了Danielle打给匿名手♥机♥的
E-mailed secure recordings of the calls Danielle made
通话录音备份
to that burner phone.
播放最近的一次通话
Play the most recent.
好的
You got it.
明天在新月市大桥下见我
Meet me under the Crescent City Bridge tomorrow.
即新奥尔良市
你弄到现金了吗
You have the cash?
是的 我会带去的
Yeah, I'll have it.
好的 别迟到了
Okay, all right, but just don't be late.
我可不想被抓
I don't want to get caught.
我闻到了老鼠的味道
I smell a rat.
Taylor
Taylor.
又有几个问题想问你了
Got a couple more questions for you.
卫生局已经跟我讲过了
Health Department already talked to me.
跟你的宠物无关 你这蠢货
It's not about your pets, you idiot.
是的 是关于你和Danielle的小会面
Nah, it's about your little meeting with Danielle.
这是你的东西吗
Is this your stuff?
你们这么做不用搜查令的吗
You don't need a search warrant for that?
不用 我已经允许了 因为你赌上的是
No, 'cause I gave him permission 'cause this is my property
我的资产和名声
and my reputation you're putting on the line here.
看看这是什么
Well, look at what we have here.
哦 宝贝 是糖和香料
Oh, baby, sugar and spice.
Taylor 站住
Taylor, stop!
Percy 我去开车
Percy, I'm in the truck!
进来
Get in!
他在哪
Where is he?
那里 巷子
There he is. Alley.
好的
All right.
好吧 他去哪了
All right, where'd he go?
不 我想我们跟丢他了
No, I think we lost him.
不 看看这个
Nah, check this out.
你这是在干什么
The hell are you doing?
我在用360度摄像头
Using the 360-degree camera.
好吧 我还是没看到他
Yeah, well, I still don't see him.
他一定在这里的某个地方
Yeah, he's got to be here somewhere.
垃圾箱底下有东西
Something under the dumpster there.
那看着像一只脚吧
Does that look like a foot?
你可以跑 但是你藏不了
You can run, but you can't hide.
抓到你了
Gotcha.
我们问了周围的人
So we asked around.
看来你和Danielle
It seems that you and Danielle
已经相识很久了
have known each other for a while,
曾经在Raul的店里一起下厨
used to cook at Raul's together back in the day.
对 我们一起工作过
Yeah, we worked the line together.
那又怎样
So what?
你曾经卖♥♥过毒品给她
So you used to deal to her.
你们为什么又为这个来找我
Why are you coming at me for this again?
因为你一直跟我们撒谎
Because you keep lying to us, all right?
你没告诉我们 你跟Danielle
You didn't tell us you met Danielle
在新月市大桥下见过面
under the Crescent City Connection,
她还给了你一万五美元的现金
and she gave you $15,000 in cash.
得了 Taylor
Come on, Taylor.
到底发生了什么
What happened, huh?
是什么让你背叛她
What made you turn on her?
她安全吗
Is she safe?
不 所以你才会坐在这里
Uh, no, which is why you're sitting here,
因为她受伤了
'cause she got hurt.
她在医院 对吧
She's at a hospital though, right?
所以那里有警♥察♥或者警卫之类的 对吧
So there's police or-or guards or something, right??
你到底想说什么 Taylor
What are you trying to say, Taylor?
听着 你们弄错了 好吗
All right, look, you got it wrong, okay?
没错 我曾经卖♥♥过毒品给Danielle
Yeah, I used to sell to Danielle.
但那是在她加入海军之前了
That was before the Navy though.
她现在已经戒了
Sh-She's clean now.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表