我有99%的把握能找出
and I'm 99% sure I can identify the person
那个该为玻利维亚屠♥杀♥负责的人
responsible for the massacre in Bolivia.
你找到看清杀手面部的角度了么
Did you get an angle on the killer's face?
没 但有更好的 我找到了一枚指纹
No, something better. I-I got a fingerprint.
从照片上么
From a photograph?
对 刚开始我找到了颈部的血指印
Yeah, first I found this bloody thumbprint on the neck.
然后我仔细观察它 并且放入指纹自动识别鉴定系统
Here I just zoomed in and I ran it through AFIS.
-成功了 -对 马上就出来了
- Get a hit? - Yeah, it's coming up now.
就是它
There it is.
这就是该负责的人
There's the guy responsible.
Christopher
Christopher.
Ryan Jansen军士长
Chief Petty Officer Ryan Jansen!
出来吧
Come out!
我们需要谈一谈
We need to talk!
你已经安全了
It's safe for you now!
我们知道不是你杀的Penn
We know that you didn't kill Penn!
也没有杀Granier
Or Granier!
我们只是不知道你为什么要逃跑
We just don't know why you're running!
我怎么知道你们不是派来杀我的
How do I know you weren't sent to kill me?
如果真是那样 你现在已经死了
If that was the case, you'd be dead by now.
射准一点
Give it your best shot.
借警♥察♥之手自杀吗
Suicide by cop?
这就是你想要的么
Is that what you want?
你们要做什么直接做
Just do what you're gonna do already.
好吧
Okay.
不如我们来谈一谈
How about let's talk.
-Percy你也放下枪 -没门
- You, too, Percy. - No way.
听着 我是你的训练探员
Look, I'm your training agent.
他手上还有枪 手册里可没有提到
He's still got a gun. There's nothing in the manual
可以在持有武器的亡命徒面前解除武装
about disarming myself in front of an armed fugitive.
现在的情况可不在手册里
This isn't in the manual.
Jansen 就像我说的
Like I said, Jansen,
我们知道你没有杀死Penn和Granier
we know you didn't kill Penn or Granier.
而且也有证据证明
And there's proof exonerating you
你和San Martel屠♥杀♥无关
from the massacre at San Martel.
但这不代表我就是无罪的
Doesn't mean I'm not guilty.
Sawback行动
Operation Sawback.
本应该是保护当地人和推♥翻♥人♥民♥军的统治
Mission was protect the locals, dismantle the PA.
-但意外发生了 -那场屠♥杀♥
- Something happened. - The massacre.
和我们进行合作的人被残忍♥的处决了
Men who were cooperating with us brutally executed.
第二天我和Granier被选出进行一个撤离任务
The next day Granier and I are pulled for an extraction op.
你们将谁撤了出来
Who were you extracting?
一个当地人 他们说如果他留下
Some local-- they said if we left him behind
也会像其他人一样遭到处决
that he'd get killed like the rest,
所以我们把他带到了安全的地方
so we got him to safety.
听起来任务圆♥满♥完成了
Well, mission accomplished.
是的 然而上周Penn打来了电♥话♥
Yeah. Then last week, Penn calls.
他在玻利维亚有线人
He's got sources in Bolivia.
发现了我们保护的人的真面目
Found out who we really extracted.
El Hacha
El Hacha.
人♥民♥军的领导人
Leader of the People's Army.
就是他在San Martel杀死了那些人
He killed those men in San Martel.
这个行动是谁下令的
Who ordered you to extract?
CIA的人么 叫Dalton
A guy named Dalton? CIA?
是的 是一个间谍 但我不知道他的名字
Yeah. Spook. I don't know the name.
我们已经抓到了他
Well, we got the guy.
你可以跟我们走 然后指认他
You come with us, you can identify him.
然后呢
And then what?
我就和自己释放了一个屠♥杀♥的凶手
Then I just live the rest of my life
并把他带到了这个国家这个事实
knowing that I freed a mass murderer?
共度余生么
Brought him to this county?
我该怎么处理这事儿
How do I deal with that?
怎么向Emily解释
Explain that to Emily?
所以你希望能重拾你的荣誉么
So you want to restore your honor?
你可以做到的
You can do that.
你需要和我们走
Just come in with us
并且把El Hacha捉拿归案
and bring El Hacha to justice.
你现在所要做的
All you have to do
就是放下你的武器
is drop your weapon.
嗨 还记得我么
Hey, hey. Remember me?
好了 我抓住他了
Okay. I got it.
Baco 你过去的脾气可不太好啊
Bad temper you've got there, Baco.
我猜那让你以前惹了不少麻烦
My guess is it's gotten you into trouble
比如在San Martel
in the past. San Martel, for instance?
你杀了七个人
The seven men you killed?
是不 El Hacha
Right, El Hacha?
好奇的问一句
Curious, what's the going rate
这年头贿赂一个CIA特工 要多少钱
to bribe a CIA operative these days, huh?
Dalton逼我的 我从没有要求过
Dalton forced me. I wanted none of it.
他逼我杀了那些人 都是他的错
He made me kill those men. It was all him.
Dalton刚刚对检察官也是这么说的
That's what Dalton's just told the U.S. Attorney about you.
看你俩狗咬狗肯定会很有趣儿
Gonna be fun watching you two eat each other alive.
现在还剩一件事
That leaves one more thing to do.
什么事
What's that?
比明信片更好的礼物
Better than a postcard.
背景音乐为美国乐队Primitive Radio Gods的Standing outside a broken phone booth with money in hand
你还好么
You all right?
嗨 Emily
Hey, Em.
动作要慢 记得么
Smooth motions, remember?
保持节奏
Keep a rhythm.
谢谢你
Appreciate you...
愿意谈论
wantin' to talk about, you know,
你所失去的那个人
the one you lost.
好吧
Okay.
至于Sheila
And as for Sheila,
你们所谓的银行女士
the banker lady
那是个错误
she's a goof.
我觉得可笑
Makes me laugh.
笑是个好事儿
Well, laughing is good.
现在对我来说 的确是的
It is for me, now.
好吧 准确的说
Well, for the record,
你也总是让我觉得可笑
you know, you make me laugh.
但仅仅因为你的长相 哈哈
But just 'cause of your looks. Ha, ha.
同检察官谈过了
Spoke to the U.S. attorney.
CIA把Dalton彻底解决了
CIA is wiping their hands clean of Dalton.
他将会消失很长一段时间
He's going away for a long time.
King 你给我们带了什么好吃的
What'd you bring us, King?
-首先是你的鲜虾三明治 -真好
- Well,shrimp po'boy for you. - Nice.
我也一样 然后是Sonja的至尊蔬菜堡
And me. Veggie deluxe for Sonja.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
吧台看上去真棒
That bar looks nice.
是啊 我♥干♥的可辛苦呢
Yeah, a little elbow grease.
你确定么
Seriously?
嗨
Hey.
那是Penn的文章么
That Penn's article?
是的 我把它发上了网
Yeah, I was able to get it online.
已经有了过千的点击
We've already got thousands of hits.
哪怕已死 人也仍能发声
Even in death, man has a voice.
对了关于你的那些照片
Oh. About your photos.
我还在处理 但我会搞清楚的
Uh, I'm still workin' on 'em, but, uh, I'll get there.
看见你为Penn所做的一切 我确信你会的
Well, after what you did for Penn, I have no doubt.
-谢谢你 Sebastian -不用
- Thanks, Sebastian. - Yeah.
怎么感觉我们根本不在路易斯安那州
Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Louisiana anymore.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表