All right, I'm with you, King.
那好 我跟你去 King
She said there's only room for two.
她说只有两个人的位置
Got to take Sonja.
得带上Sonja
She's got the explosives experience.
她有爆破物方面的经验
Well, I don't think that's a good idea. Excuse me?
我认为这不是个好主意 你再说一遍
Russo doesn't expect us to return.
Russo没想让我们回去
All right? It's too risky.
好吗 这太冒险了
For me, but not for you?
对我是冒险 对你就不是吗
Well, you know what I mean.
你知道我在说什么
I'm sorry, I don't.
抱歉 我不知道
This is my job
这是我的工作
as much as yours, Lasalle.
和你一样 Lasalle
Okay, all right, look,
好了 听我说
we don't have time to argue.
我们没时间争论
Russo's got a plan here.
Russo是有计划的
We still need to figure it out before that bomb goes off.
在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前 我们还是要弄清楚
You go on the cutter with Swanson,
你跟Swanson上接应船
and be our eyes.
帮我们盯着
That leaves Brody alone with Russo.
留下Brody单独面对Russo
Yeah, well, she'll get the evidence,
是的 她会找到证据的
contact DHS, call in the cavalry.
联♥系♥国土安♥全♥局♥ 让装甲兵待命
It's not perfect, Chris.
计划不完美 Chris
Best we got.
但这是最好的
Okay, Sebastian.
好吧 Sebastian
Uh, this doesn't look like much.
这个看起来不是很厉害
It's got special software that'll detect, decrypt,
里边有特殊软件可以侦测 破解
and download every byte of data
然后下载Russo手♥机♥里
on Russo's phone.
每一字节的数据
Great, what do I have to do?
很好 我要做什么
Just get close.
靠近他就可以了
I'm talking like Arrid Extra Dry close.
我说的是像"[品牌名]亚瑞止汗剂"那么近
There's not a lot of scenarios
很多情况下
where that kind of invasion of personal space
如此入侵私人空间
is going to be socially acceptable, okay?
是不能被社会接受的
Just-- trust me, I know.
相信我 我懂
There was one time in grad school where I went to a par--
我读研究生的时候 有一次去参加聚会
I've got it covered, Sebastian.
我能搞定 Sebastian
I just hate that he used you, you know?
我只是生气他利用了你 你知道么
The only thing I hate more is that you got to go
更让人生气的是你还得回去
back up there and pretend like he didn't.
装作他没利用你
I'll be okay. Oh, hey, wait, wait, wait.
我没事儿的 哦 对了 等一下 等一下
Take this, uh,
拿着这个
in case of emergency.
以防万一
Am I supposed to write for help?
这是要我写下救命两个字么
It's not a pen, it's a stun gun.
这不是一支笔 是眩晕枪
You just click the top, it packs 200,000 volts.
你只要按一下上面 它就会释放20万伏的电压
You know I'm armed, right? Oh, yeah.
你知道我是带了枪吧 我知道啊
So is Russo.
Russo也是
I'll be fine.
我会没事儿的
The Heritage Star's about a mile downriver,
"传承之星"号♥在下游约一英里[1.6km]处
moving at 14 knots.
以14节[25.9km/h]的速度行进
You got eyes on them?
你能看见里面的情况么
No visual yet, but we put a drone in the air
还看不到 但我们派了一台无人机在空中
and we hacked into
我们还黑进了
the Heritage Star's security cameras.
"传承之星"号♥的监控录像
We got two hostiles on the bridge...
驾驶舱里有两个敌方分子
And that's Garrett Layne,
那就是Garrett Layne
our kidnapped river boat pilot.
被绑♥架♥的内河领航员
Another hostile on the main deck,
另一个敌对分子在甲板上
fourth is below deck.
第四个在甲板下面
It's our South African suspects
是我们一直在找的
we've been looking for.
那些南非的嫌疑人
Got assault rifles, sidearms.
他们有突击步♥枪♥ 还有随身武器
That guy looks like he might have grenades.
那个家伙看起来可能有手榴弹
Detonator on any of these hostiles?
他们任何人身上有引爆装置么
Not that we've noticed.
我们没发现
All right, there's no room for error here.
好吧 现在不可有任何差池
All CG Vessels, this is CAPCON.
所有海岸警卫舰队请注意 这是海岸警卫队指挥中心
Boarding team en route.
登船小分队已在途中
Air Station is two minutes out.
空中支援还有两分钟到
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Can we talk for a second?
我们能谈谈么
Of course. About what?
当然可以 谈什么
I'm worried, John.
我很害怕 John
This interdiction,
这次海上封锁
if anything goes wrong, my whole team could be killed.
如果有任何的差错 我全部的队友都会死
I could lose them all
我可能会失去他们全部人
and I don't think I can handle that.
我觉得我承受不了
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
Listen to me: it's gonna be okay.
听我说 会没事的
We've got the Coast Guard
我们有海岸警卫队
and an army of federal agents on our side.
还有一队联邦探员在我们这边
I swear to you, I won't let anything go wrong.
我发誓 我不会让事情有任何纰漏
Okay.
好吧
Better get back out there.
我还是回去比较好
Yeah.
嗯
Thank you.
谢谢你
Anytime.
随时找我
Motor Vessel Heritage Star,
"传承之星"号♥轮船
this is the Coast Guard on channel 16.
这里是海岸警卫队16号♥频道
Stop your engines, drop your weapons,
关掉引擎 放下武器
heave to, and prepare to be boarded.
收帆停船 准备登船检查
Air Station coming in for diversion.
空中力量扰乱他们的注意力
Fire warning shots now.
开火警告 现在 开枪
Agent Pride, you're clear to approach
Pride探员 你可以
at the starboard aft.
从右舷艉翼安全靠近
Air Station, another burst of fire.
空中力量 再次开火
We'll take the bridge.
我们去驾驶舱
Get down below deck,
你到甲板下面
find the fourth hijacker.
找到第四个劫持者
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
Now!
立刻
Put your hands behind your head.
把手背到头后面
Grab the hostages.
去救人♥质♥
Where is the detonator?
引爆装置在哪里
We're pinned down, Chris.
我们受到火力压制 Chris
Hostiles in the aft section of the bridge.
敌方分子在驾驶舱的尾部
Port side.
左舷
Freeze!
别动
Bridge secure.
驾驶舱安全
Garrett Layne,
Garrett Layne
I'm Special Agent Dwayne Pride, NCIS.
我是海军罪案调查处的特别探员Dwayne Pride
You need to stop this boat right now.
请你马上停下这艘船
No, sir.
不行 先生
I can't.
我做不到
Pride...
Pride
the fourth hijacker is in custody,
第四名劫持者已收押
and I found the explosives, but no sign of the detonator.
我找到了爆♥炸♥物 却没看见引爆装置
Think we just found it.
我们刚刚发现了
Detonator's connected to the GPS, Chris.
引爆装置连接着导航系统 Chris
If the tug's diverted from its heading,
如果驾驶转弯过猛
or slows, bomb goes off.
或者减速行驶 都会爆♥炸♥
Special Agent Percy's trying to defuse it.
特别探员Percy正在试图卸除
Patton. Cracked the SIM card
Patton 破译了Russo手♥机♥上的
on Russo's phone. We hit the mother lode.
SIM卡 我们找到关键证据了
The data files confirm
数据证实
that he detonated the warehouse bomb this morning.
他今早引爆了仓库的炸♥弹♥
Does he have the capability of setting off the bomb
他能引爆那艘拖船上的
on that tug boat?
爆♥炸♥装置么
I'm afraid so.
恐怕可以
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表