Luca
Luca,
离她远点
step away from her.
Luca 趴下 趴下 快趴下
Luca, down, down! Get down!
散开 趴下 趴下
Move! Down! Down!
Brody Lasalle 你们能看见枪手吗
Brody, Lasalle, you got eyes on the shooter?
能确认他的方位吗
You got a location?
能 他在廊台上 黑帽子
Yeah, he's on the balcony, black hat.
Pride 是Huxley
Pride, it's Huxley.
我看到他了
Yeah, I got him.
Eva 停下
Eva, stop!
? ?
Huxley
Huxley!
把枪放下
Put it down.
该跟我走一趟了 Eva
Time to come in, Eva.
你能解释一下 为什么Blake Huxley
Can you explain why Blake Huxley,
Jenner Blye的警卫队长要杀你
Jenner Blye's security chief, was trying to kill you?
其实他真正要杀的是Luca
Technically, he was trying to kill Luca.
因为Luca是唯一参加过在Jenner Blye的
Because Luca was the last person alive
房♥子里的秘密会议还活着的人
who attended a secret meeting at Jenner Blye's house--
那个关于你的人偷我们的技术的会议
a meeting about your people stealing our technology.
我没有人了
I have no people anymore.
这点你证明过了
You proved that
通过杀死三名俄♥罗♥斯♥特工
by killing three Russian security agents.
那也是Huxley干的
That was Huxley, too.
Luca也许会相信你只是一个受害人
Luca might believe you're just a casualty here;
但我需要更多的证据
I'm gonna need convincing.
我知道这扇玻璃后面是谁
I know who's behind that glass.
如果我告诉你了 她会以叛国罪把我关起来
And if I talk to you, she puts me away for treason.
如果我什么都不说
And if I don't talk...
我会以间谍罪将你关进监狱
I put you away for espionage.
一个没有祖国的女人
A woman without a country.
但不是没有朋友
But not without friends.
用信仰战胜恐惧 对吧
“Let your faith be bigger than your fear,” right?
Luca为了你冒了很大的险
Luca risked a lot for you.
他在你孤立无援的时候支持你
He supported you when no one else would.
最起码
At the very least,
你应该想要得到他的认可
you might want to earn his high regard here.
Pavlenko是我的导师
Pavlenko was my mentor.
他教我我们的工作比间谍游戏要有意义的多
He taught me that our work was more than just spy games.
人命关天
Human lives on the line.
哦
Oh...
所以他让你引诱Luca
So he had you seduce Luca...
为了拯救生命
gather intelligence on Jenner Blye,
收集Jenner Blye的情报
for human lives?
是的 就是这样
Yes, actually.
Pavlenko得知我们的政♥府♥偷到了
Pavlenko learned that our government had stolen
蝠鲼计划
the Manta Ray designs.
我正在做确认
I was confirming it.
行动事与愿违
The operation backfired.
开始有人因此丧命
People started dying.
但是你没有逃走
But you didn't run.
我要知道是谁杀了Pavlenko
I needed to learn who killed Pavlenko,
为他报仇
make it right.
但是他们盯上我了 无时不刻
But they were on me, every moment.
你
Well, you, uh...
你也许该考虑换个牙医
you might want to consider getting a new dentist.
发讯器
Transmitter.
19号♥下牙
Mandibular 19.
这就是我的一生
This is how I've lived my entire life.
不是作为一个人 而是一个工具
Not as a person, but as a tool.
但是Luca对我不一样
But Luca sees me differently.
所以你用Luca做诱饵
So you used Luca as bait.
对
Yes.
为了救他的命
In order to save his life.
不然的话 最后Huxley也会杀了他
Otherwise, eventually, Huxley would have murdered him.
为什么
Why?
为什么Blake Huxley要啥所有人灭口
Why did Blake Huxley want everybody silenced?
他也为俄♥罗♥斯♥人干活
He serving the Russians, too?
他是为某个人工作
He's serving somebody.
Blye先生
Mr. Blye.
特别探员Lasalle
Special Agent Lasalle.
能借用你点时间吗
Spare a moment of your time?
我仍然在学着拖着左半边麻♥痹♥的♥身体走动
Still learning to move with the paralysis in my left side.
如果我停下 我就会摔倒
If I stop, I might topple over.
我来扶你
Lean on me.
根据你的飞行证明
According to your flight manifest,
你要去委内瑞拉
says you're heading to Venezuela.
那里有正在发展的航运业 新的市场
They have a growing shipping industry, new markets.
还有与美国之间复杂的引渡程序
And a complicated extradition to the States.
Pavlenko来找你和你的人
Pavlenko came to you and your people,
提醒你们俄♥罗♥斯♥人骗你们
warning that the Russians tricked you
把蝠鲼计划卖♥♥给他们
into selling them Manta Ray.
但那不是一个骗局 对吗
But it wasn't a trick, was it?
说话小心点
Watch yourself.
你刚指控我叛国
You just accused me of treason.
同时指控你命令你的人Huxley
Also accusing you of ordering your man Huxley
犯下了至少六起谋杀
to commit at least six murders.
你要逮捕我吗
Are you arresting me?
我是一个病人 需要医疗照顾
I'm a sick man, need medical attention.
那是因为你自己给自己下毒了
That's 'cause you poisoned yourself.
你希望我们在那个小屋里发现你
You wanted us to find you in that cabin.
你到底想怎么样
What do you want?
除了你彻底坦白认罪
Other than a full confession?
蝠鲼计划在哪
How to locate the Manta Ray.
你还好么
You okay?
嗯 只是看起来严重
Yeah. It looks worse than it is.
他们允许我走之前跟你告别
They're letting me say good-bye before I go.
你应该逃走
You should run.
她不应该 Luca
She should not, Luca.
谢谢你相信我
Thank you for believing in me.
我一直会的
I always will.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
给你姐姐打电♥话♥
Call your sister.
Luca Abby
Luca. Abby.
你在哪 你为什么不
Where are you? Why haven't you...
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我猜我可以走了
Assuming I'm free to go.
是的 Paulina
You are, Paulina.
你是不是忘了什么
Aren't you forgetting something?
我不这么认为
Don't think so.
我的同胞
Hmm? My compatriot, huh?
她在这
There she is.
我要带走她
She is coming with me.
等等
Uh, hold up.
也许有个小小的误会
Uh, might be a slight misunderstanding.
她不能跟你走
She can't go with you just yet.
国防部要先给她录口供
DoD needs to debrief her.
估计要几个月
Could take a couple of months,
或者更久
maybe longer.
你知道官僚机构什么样
You know how bureaucracy is.
我甚至不会装作我很惊讶 Dwayne
I won't even pretend to be surprised, Dwayne.
既然这样
Well...
下次见
Until next time.
她说什么
What she just say?
我不知道 她说话那么小声
I don't know. She was whispering.
别看我 我听不懂俄语
Don't look at me. I don't speak Russian.
谢谢你
Thank you.
Sonja会把你带到华盛顿去
Sonja's gonna get you up to DC.
去见特别探员Gibbs
Meet with Special Agent Gibbs.
远离是非
Stay out of trouble.
Gibbs
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表