我以为自己永远不会被录取
I mean, I thought I'd never get in.
我基本算是那种
I'm pretty much the last person
别人觉得最不可能上大学的人
that anyone thought would go to college.
这话说得不能更对了
Truer words have never been spoken.
没错 但不知什么原因 他们还是要了我
Yeah, man, but for some reason, they want me.
我将在秋季入学
I'm enrolling in the fall.
考虑选英语专业
Thinking about a major in English.
你也可以直接把几十万美金
Or... you just could put a couple hundred grand
放进垃圾桶 然后放火烧掉
in a trash can and light it on fire.
别动 先生们
Help you gentlemen?
-哇哦 哇哦 -现在
- Whoa, whoa... - Now.
离开那辆车
Move away from the car.
别冲动 朋友 好吗
Easy, fella, all right?
Troy回购
Troy's Repo.
因未付款或未付清全款而回收汽车
我跟那些混♥蛋♥说过 我会付钱的
I told those bastards I'd make the payment.
我明白
I understand that,
但你得把钱给到他们
but you're gonna have to take that up with them.
我从12岁起 就想要一辆宝马
I've wanted a Beemer since I was 12 years old.
你真的以为我会让你
You really think I'm gonna let you
在我眼皮底下 把车弄走吗
just sneak it out from under my nose?
我们非常尊重你的感受 好吗
We totally respect your feelings, okay?
但是 现在中枪对我来说真的太不是时候了
But, uh, this is a really bad time for me to get shot.
所以你是不是可以放下枪...
So if you could just lower the gun...
我的天啊
Good God.
海军罪案调查处: 新奥尔良 第二季第十三集
哦
Oh.
一个自己准备晚餐的男人
A man working for his dinner.
任何牛排薯条都值得拥有
Any steak frites worth having
合适的法式香草奶油酱
demand a proper béarnaise.
不是因为寂寞
Not for the weak of spirit.
你要把这些薯条也放进鸭油里炸
Hey, you gonna fry these potatoes in that duck fat too,
-对么 -你说对了 哥们
- right? - I got your back, buddy.
噢
Ooh-wee.
这食物看起来不错
Man, this food look good.
我想拍张照
I want to take a picture.
马上回来
Be right back.
得去通知下我的心脏病医生
Got to put my cardiologist on alert.
搞定了吗
Did you get it?
拜托 伟大的祖国 只要你派我上战场
Come on, Big Country, you know you send me into battle,
我就会带着战利品回来
I'm coming back with a scalp.
哦 这有点严肃
Ooh, it's kind of intense.
我想展现的是Pride更柔和的一面
I was looking to show Pride's softer side.
不不 这你就错了
No, no, see, that's where you're wrong.
"严肃"正是NolaMingle网站上的女人想要的
“Intense” is what the women on NolaMingle want.
NolaMingle:剧中虚构的一个婚恋网站
肯定的
By all means.
我现在都能听到她们在网上议论的声音了
I can hear them cooing on the Interweb right now.
我这到底是听到了什么
Okay, what exactly does that sound like?
也许我们应该让Sonja也加入这事
You know, maybe we should get Sonja to chime in on this.
哦 她成"失踪宝贝"了
Oh, she “gone baby gone.”
《失踪宝贝》2007年电影
说是有私人的事 要请假几天
Said she had personal business, needed a few days.
好吧 要是她在这儿
Okay, well, if she were here,
她会说这是个非常烂的主意
she would say this is a very bad idea.
我觉得Pride不想让我们给他安排约会
I don't think Pride wants us setting up his dates.
我很喜欢King 但这个男人并不总是
Look, I love King, but the man doesn't always
清楚自己要什么 好吗
know what he wants, all right?
要我提醒你么 朋友
Need I remind you, mate,
那个从澳洲内陆来的性感侦探
the sexy detective from the outback?
Parsons探员
Agent Parsons.
出现在第二季第五集
是 现在她回澳大利亚去了
Yep, now she's back in Aussieland.
错失的机会
Missed opportunity.
-没错 这不会再发生了 -好
- Yeah, which will not happen again. - Okay.
好 我正式推出
Okay, I'm officially out.
晚餐得等会儿了
Dinner's gonna have to wait.
在阿尔及亚发现死亡的海员
Dead sailor in Algiers.
那好吧
All righty then.
有需要就喊我
Hey, holler if you need me.
他怎么了
What's with him?
哦 我不知道
Oh, I ain't got a clue.
死者是Mateo Ortega中士
Victim is Petty Officer Second Class Mateo Ortega.
据目击者称
According to witnesses,
中士从高架桥上
the petty officer took a nosedive
急速直下坠落
straight off the overpass.
这地方因跳桥者而出名
Spot is notorious for jumpers.
可能是自杀
It could be suicide.
他们看见他跳了么
They see him jump?
没有 只看见了撞击
They did not. Only saw the crash.
看来我们要...
Sounds like we should...
访问更多的目击者 查看监控录像 马上去办
Canvass for more witnesses, look at security cams, I'm on it.
Loretta
Loretta.
这车被撞得不轻
Man, this car took a beating.
不幸的是 这位中士也一样
Unfortunately, so did our petty officer.
他尸体的几乎每个地方
He has massive contusions
都有严重的挫伤
on almost every area of his body.
这和高处坠落是吻合的
It's all consistent with a fall from a great height.
闻起来好像有人喝酒了
Smells like someone's been drinking.
应该是 波旁酒
Bourbon, I believe.
像在酒里泡过一样
Like he took a bath in it.
有没有迹象表明这不是自杀
So is there any indication this isn't suicide?
在这片混乱中 很难理出头绪
It's hard to sort out much of anything in this mess,
但等我有头绪了 我会第一个告诉你
but when I do, you'll be my first call.
没有比Mateo更好的了
Didn't get much better than Mateo.
大概是我见过的最努力的员工
Maybe the hardest worker I ever saw.
操作专员
Operational specialist,
帮忙维护作战情报中心
helped maintain the Combat Information Center.
极其勤奋
Diligent to a fault.
我想 不会错的
Had to be, I suppose.
怎么说
Why's that?
Mateo生于洪都拉斯
Mateo was born in Honduras.
洪都拉斯(中美洲国家)的城市
一穷二白
Came from nothing.
还是个危险的地方
Dangerous place.
他的家人在美国获得庇护身份
His family got asylum status in the U.S.,
某些不能或不愿回国的人在美国被接受为难民或受庇护者,一年后可申请移♥民♥
然后他通过国家利益征兵计划进入了海军
and he found his way into the Navy through MAVNI.
MAVNI:Military Accessions Vital to the National Interest
移♥民♥征兵计划
Immigrant recruitment program.
我们给合法移♥民♥提供一条获得公民身份的路
We give legal immigrants a pathway to citizenship.
但我们不是什么人都收的
And we don't accept just anyone.
只有最好最出色的人
Best and brightest.
我猜 当你听到"自杀"这个词的时候
I'm guessing when you heard the word “suicide,”
一定非常惊讶
must have been a big shock.
说实话 但愿如此
Honestly, wish it was.
最近有些事不太对劲
Something recently had just been off.
怎么了
How so?
他看起来压力很大
He just seemed stressed.
迟到 暴躁
Arriving late, losing his temper.
有一天 我还看见他在哭
One day, I even saw him crying.
我们有提供帮助的途径
And we have ways to help.
咨♥询♥师团队一直都在
A team of counselors are always there,
但昨天他甚至没有到岗
but yesterday he didn't even show up for duty.
不得不上报他擅离职守
Had to report him UA.
Unauthorized Absence
知道发生什么事吗
Any idea what was going on?
不知道 但有个人你应该和他聊聊
No, but one person you should talk to
他弟弟Victor
is his brother Victor.
他是我们一个承包商旗下的电工
He's an electrician for one of our contractors.
应该在这儿的某个地方
Should be around here somewhere.
得问你点问题
Need to ask you a few questions
关于你哥哥 他生前过得怎么样
about your brother, how he had been doing.
据我所知 还不错
As far as I knew, he was fine.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表