I can see why you'd go there.
Babish达到了0.15
Babish clocked in at .15.
每分升血液中含0.15 g酒精,达到醉酒状态
如果他当时这么醉了
Well, if he was that drunk,
就能解释他为什么没看见公交车过来了
it would explain why he didn't see the bus coming.
没错
It could.
你们就能简单地以一起交通事故结案
And you could easily write this incident off as an accident.
但是 我决定进一步深入调查
But I decided to dig a little deeper.
你有什么发现
What you find?
在抓痕里有不明身份的DNA
Unidentified DNA inside the scratches.
它们不是撞车造成的
They weren't from the collision.
这些是手指甲的抓痕
These were fingernail scratches.
都是新形成的
They were fresh.
而且 在Babish的指甲里也有相同的DNA
And that very same DNA was also under Babish's nails.
有人抓住了他的手腕 他试图反抗挣脱
So someone grabs his wrists, he tries to fight them off?
这个人还在公交车开过来的时候
And the same person pushed him into the street
把他推到马路上
as the bus was coming?
从而伪装成一起交通事故
To make it look like an accident.
这种情况不是第一次遇见了
It's not the first time we've seen that.
你有什么要说吗
Are you offering something?
呃 没有
Uh, no.
我只是想提醒一下
I just wanted to note that this isn't
这种事情不是第一次发生了
the first time something like this has happened.
我要打给Babish的指挥官
I'm gonna call Babish's commanding officer.
看他知不知道Babish没有报到的原因
See if he has any idea why Babish missed his check-in.
我稍后去找你
I'll catch up with you later.
没事吧
Everything all right?
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey, um, - Hey.
我们现在都在想同一件事吗
are we both thinking the same thing right now?
-我想是的 -我们是不是疯了
- I think so. - Are we being crazy?
-我不知道 -好吧 你先说
- I don't know. - All right, you talk first.
好的 首先 Babish的工作
Okay, uh, first of all, there's Babish's work.
《休斯顿全球报》的新闻记者
Newspaper reporter, Houston Globe.
跟我姐姐一样
Just like my sister.
"前线"小组
Forefront team.
跟我姐姐一样
Just like my sister.
都是被汽车撞死
Both killed by vehicles.
死亡都被伪装成意外
And both deaths were made to look like they were accidental.
Sebastian 你认为这个案子
Sebastian, do you think this case
跟我姐姐的谋杀案有关系吗
is connected to my sister's murder?
从统计学上来说...
I mean, statistically speaking--
不 我说的是 你的直觉
No, I mean, I mean, your gut.
我觉得有可能
I think maybe.
是
Yeah.
就是说 如果我们是对的
That means if we're right,
并且我们破了Babish的谋杀案...
and we solve Babish's murder...
也许也能破了我姐姐的谋杀案
Maybe we can solve my sister's, too.
Evan Babish准尉
Warrant Officer Evan Babish,
38岁 海军档案优秀
38 years old, stellar Navy record.
但三年前 他需要一次短期休假
But three years ago, he needed a break.
在《休斯顿全球报》找到了新的目标
Found new horizons at The Houston Globe.
昨天他本应该回去继续服役
Now, yesterday he was supposed to return to service,
但他没有出现
but he didn't show up.
他的指挥官不知道原因
The C.O. had no idea why.
苏打面包
Soda bread.
Babish的家人也不知道
Neither did Babish's family.
虽然他们住在阿♥拉♥巴马
Now, they live in 'Bama,
但他们是在拉菲特把Babish养大的
but they raised Babish in Lafitte.
他们在那儿还有一所房♥子
They still have a house there.
说他可能会回去看看
Said maybe he went there to check it out?
有件事情我们不能确定
There's one thing we do know for sure,
就是Babish在死前两分钟 打过一个电♥话♥
and that's Babish made a phone call two minutes before he died.
对 打给Jessica Levy
Yes, to a Jessica Levy.
她是他在《全球报》的同事
Now, she's a fellow employee at The Globe,
从"脸书"能看出来他们正在交往
and Facebook says they're in a relationship,
也许我们应该去问问她
so maybe we should ask her.
除此之外 我们别无所获么
Other than that, we got nothing?
我可能有发现
I may have something.
是什么
What is it?
你们来看看这个
You guys need to see this.
好了 请听我说完 我就直说了
OK, just hear me out. Let me just say it.
我认为我姐姐的死
I think my sister's death
可能和Babish的案子有关联
may be connected to Babish's case.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你们知道Emily是被
You know that Emily was run over
一个醉酒司机Edward Lamb撞死的
by a drunk driver named Edward Lamb.
你们也知道
And you know
我收到了这些照片
I was sent these photos.
你们不知道的是 每张照片
What you don't know is that each one of them
都隐含一个数字
contained a hidden number,
组成了一个IP地址 我和Sebastian由此
which formed an IP address, which led me and Sebastian
访问到一个悬案网站上的Emily的页面
to Emily's page on an unsolved murder site.
如果她的死不只是一起交通事故呢
What if her death wasn't just an accident?
如果她是被蓄意杀害的呢
I mean, what if she was targeted?
仔细想想
Think about it.
她和Babish都在
Both she and Babish worked
同一家报纸的同一个团队工作
at the same paper on the same team,
二人的死法也类似
and they died in a similar way.
我们...
I mean, we...
我们可能会有所发现
we could have something here.
我们得把这事讨论清楚
We need to talk this out.
我们知道Lamb当时开着那辆
We know that Lamb drove the car
撞死你姐姐的车
that killed your sister.
你有发现他和Babish之间的关联吗
Have you found some connection between him and Babish?
还没有 我本来想讯问Lamb
Not yet. I wanted to question Lamb,
但他失踪了 半年前从监狱放出来的
but he's MIA, released from prison six months ago.
自那以后就无影无踪了
He's been off the grid ever since.
好吧 除了那些照片 你找到什么证据证明
Well, have you found evidence other than these photos
Emily的死不是一起交通事故
that Emily's death was not an accident?
相信我 我努力过了 但这是件八年前的老案子
Believe me, I have tried, but it is an eight-year-old case.
我们现在要重新调查这个案子
It's not exactly easy for us to open it up
不是那么容易的
for reinvestigation.
你和Sebastian么
You and Sebastian?
对
Yeah.
我不想这么说
Well, I hate to say it,
但是我想大家都知道他有阴谋论的倾向
but I think we all know he's prone to conspiracy theories.
我没有
Well, I'm not.
而且我知道什么时候该放下
And I know when something is off.
你也许是对的
And you may be right.
Emily也许是被人谋杀的
Emily may have been murdered.
但Babish准尉确定是被谋杀的
But we know Warrant Officer Babish was.
我要去拜访一下《全球报》
I'm gonna pay a visit to The Globe.
也就是Babish工作的地方
That's where Babish worked.
那儿才是我们要去寻找他的线索的地方
That's where we'll learn things about him.
在此期间 你们都待在这儿
In the meantime, you all stay here.
调查任何一个
Track anything
Babish到城里来的可能原因
that Babish might've been up to here in town.
Pride
Pride.
如果Emily和这事有关联
If there is any connection to Emily,
我在这儿是发现不了的 我能跟你一起去吗
I will not be able to spot it from here-- can I come with you?
-听着 Brody -听着
- Look, Brody - Listen.
我的注意力会放在Babish案上
My focus will be on Babish.
我保证
I promise.
行
Okay.
拿好你的东西
Get your stuff.
没事吧
Doing all right?
嗯 没事
Yeah, I'm good.
Brody
Brody?
你想要的答案
Answers you want--
我见过很多悲痛中的人追逐同样的东西
I've seen a lot of grieving people chase the same thing.
他们穷追不懈
And they chase it...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表