你是他们犯下的
You're counsel of record
大量重案的正式出庭律师
on a dozen of their outstanding cases.
包括Troy Spooner 和三个跟他一起跑路的人
Including Troy Spooner and the three men he's on the run with.
每个人都有权辩护
Everyone is entitled to defense.
这是什么
What am I looking at?
目标人物 无辜的人
Targets. Innocent men.
很可能正在被你的那些当事人追杀
Likely being hunted by your clients right now.
那就逮捕我的当事人
So arrest my clients.
不知道他们在哪
Don't know where they are.
你帮我们找到他们
You're gonna help us find 'em.
我拒绝 即使我想帮 我也会被取消律师资格的
Even if I wanted to, which I don't, I'd be disbarred.
我们没有把你当成律师
We're not talking to you as counsel.
而是把你当成从犯 在跟你谈话
We're talking to you as an accessory.
你为Troy Spooner做不在场证明
You alibied Troy Spooner out
说我女儿遭袭的那个早晨 他跟你在一起
the morning my daughter was attacked, said he was with you.
你在那天早上到他店里去了
You arrived at his shop that morning,
进了他的办公室 但是我们有目击者称
went into his office, but we have a witness
Spooner压根不在店里
who says Spooner was never there.
谁跟你们说的
Who told you that?
这可远不止取消律师资格了
This is more than disbarment.
你在协助及助长被通缉的逃犯
You're aiding and abetting wanted fugitives.
十年牢狱 最少
That's ten years federal time, minimum.
这些人现在处境危险
These men are in danger.
你可以救他们
You can save 'em.
对
Yeah.
那谁来救我呢
And who's gonna save me?
他们也对我做了同样的事
They're doing it to me too.
几个月前 Spooner的案子通过法律援助被分配给了我
I was assigned to Spooner through Legal Aid months ago.
政♥府♥或某机构向需要帮助的人提供费用,使其能够寻求法律咨♥询♥或聘请律师
他的同伙出现在我的办公室
Others showed up at my office.
他们盯上了我
They got their hooks in me.
他们逼着我撒谎 不然就杀了我
They forced me to lie, or they'll kill me.
你知道他们现在在哪吗
Do you know where they are now?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但是他们绝对知道我在哪
But they definitely know where I am.
我想我有所发现 从远处看
Okay, well, I think I've got something here. From a distance,
他们看起来和普通人一样 对吗
these look like regular guys you'd see on the street, right?
是 比正常人毛发多点 但我明白你的意思
Yeah, a little hairier than most, but I see what you mean.
好的 但是你放大这些照片后
Okay, but then you zoom in a little closer...
你可以看到手腕上的表
you see a watch on a wrist...
胳膊上的纹身 衬衫的标志
tattoo on an arm... emblem on a shirt.
对 他们是海军
Yeah, they're Navy.
没错 除此之外 正如你所说的 他们留着大胡子
Yeah, except, like you said, they've got beards,
他们的发型也不同寻常
and their haircuts are definitely not regulation.
是的 像是过去的六个月
Yeah, kind of like they've been in the woods
-他们待在丛林里 -他们像是被训练成了
- for the past six months. - Like they've been trained
这副模样
to look this way.
-特种部队么 -是海豹突击队
- Special Forces? - SEALs.
这就是为什么面部识别不起作用
That's why facial recognition didn't work.
他们的身份都是绝密的
Their identities are compartmented.
但民兵组织知道他们的身份
The Militia knows who they are.
他们似乎想置他们于死地
They seem to want them dead.
没错 有人在幕后操控着这一切
Yeah, well, somebody's pulling strings around here,
而且我敢保证 这个人不是Troy Spooner
and I guarantee it is not Troy Spooner.
没错 他是个马前卒 而非总指挥
Yeah, no, he's a foot soldier, not a field commander.
是时候去拜访下那位首领了
Time to pay a visit to the general.
民兵组织真是繁忙啊
Militia's been busy.
监视我 我的团队
Surveilling me, my team,
这六位 像是海军的人
these six men, who appear to be Navy.
我建议你老实交代
I would suggest you start talking.
为了腐♥败♥的政♥府♥拿起武器
Take up arms for a corrupt government--
比如这些人 比如你
like these men, like you--
你们会付出代价的
a price will be exacted.
我会让你付出代价 Zed
I can exact a price from you, Zed.
我已经要在监狱度过余生了
I'm already in prison the rest of my life.
拜你所赐
Thanks to you.
也就意味着 我无路可退了
Which means all bets are off.
你跟踪了我的女儿
You went after my daughter.
这是战争
Well, this is war.
怎么都不为过
All's fair.
顺便问下 Laurel还好吗
How is Laurel, by the way?
我可以把你送到比这个监狱更糟的地方
There are worse places than this prison I can send you,
一个让你的余生都看不到阳光的地方
where you won't see daylight for the rest of your life.
我的心中自有明灯
Oh, man, I got a light inside of me,
而且特别明亮
and it shines bright.
尽管来吧
Do your worst.
让我们看看最后如何发展
We'll see how it all shakes out in the end.
刚刚检查完他的牢房♥
Just finished searching his cell.
在一卷挖空的厕纸里发现了这个
Found this inside a hollowed-out roll of toilet paper.
两天前收到过一条信息
Received a text two days ago.
没有文字 只是图片
No message, just a photo.
Nelson Peal士官
Petty Officer Nelson Peal.
贝尔查斯入室盗窃案中失踪的海员
Our missing sailor from the Belle Chasse break-in.
现在很可能已经沉到河底了
Most likely at the bottom of the river by now.
照片就是死亡证明
Photo's proof of death.
我们调查Nelson Peal的案子好几天了
We've been working the Nelson Peal case for days.
实际上 Laurel遇袭后 你就停止调查了
Actually you stopped working it moment Laurel was attacked.
民兵组织想让我从这件案子中分心
Militia wanted to distract me from this case.
但是从贝尔查斯偷来的硬盘中
Yeah, but the hard drives that were stolen from Belle Chasse
并没有关于他们的任何绝密资料
didn't have any classified material on them.
没有
No.
但是Peal士官是名电脑技术人员
But Petty Officer Peal's a computer technician,
拥有最高的涉密等级
All right? Top secret clearance.
他负责网络和几个基地的维护工作
He does maintenance on networks and several bases,
包括斯坦尼斯航♥天♥中心
including the Stennis Space Center.
隶属美国航♥天♥局,位于新奥尔良东北88km处的汉考克郡
是的 正是海豹突击队的训练基地
Yeah, where the SEALs train.
对 Peal有权读取
Yep, Peal had access
海豹突击队的个人资料
to the SEALs' personnel files.
所以 民兵组织抓了他
So, what-- Militia grabs him,
逼他交出他的登录信息
forces him to give up his login information?
正是如此
That's exactly what happened.
Peal士官昨天登录过系统
Petty Officer Peal's login was accessed yesterday.
下载了大量绝密文件
Bunch of top secret files downloaded.
差不多有上千份
Like, thousands of them.
都是关于
All concerning
一个在叙利亚的绝密任务
a top secret mission in Syria,
在那儿 六名海豹突击队员除掉了一名佣兵头领
where six SEALs took out a mercenary leader.
你能找到这些海豹突击队员的服务记录吗
You got the service records on these SEALs?
和民兵组织的目标是同一群人
Same men the Militia targeted.
这算是对叙利亚的袭击
Was this some kind of retribution
实施的报复吗
for the attack in Syria?
只要找到这些海豹突击队员 并将他们保护起来
Yeah, we'll find out as soon as we locate the SEALs
我们就能知道真♥相♥
and get them protected.
海豹突击队员应该会在
The SEALs are due to appear
一个表彰他们勇气的
at a secret awards ceremony
秘密受勋典礼上现身
to receive commendations for their bravery.
那就是民兵组织要袭击的地方
That's where the Militia's gonna strike.
典礼在什么时候
When's that ceremony?
今天下午
This afternoon.
被搪塞了
Getting the runaround.
海豹突击队的指挥官告诉我
SEAL commander's telling me
颁奖典礼在一个秘密地点
the medal ceremony's at a classified location.
必须知道具体地点 找到一个JSOC的人
Have to be read in. Got to find a JSOC.
联合特种作战司令部
-可能会有帮助 -Patton
- Might be able to help. - Patton?
我仔细看了会儿 民兵组织偷来的
I've been scanning Navy documents the Militia stole
海军文件
for a while.
地点就写在文件里的某个位置
Location's in there somewhere.
我们已经没有时间了 我们现在就要知道
We're running out of time here. We need to know now.
你可以很确定Spooner和民兵组织知道
You can be damn sure Spooner and the Militia know
典礼的确切位置 而且他们正打算袭击那里
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表