Get it to Sebastian, see if he can find
交给Sebastian 看看他能否找到
any traces of arsenic.
砒霜的痕迹
Find any prints?
有发现指纹吗
Checked doors, desk, water coolers.
检查了门 办公桌 饮水机
No prints.
没有指纹
All wiped clean.
都被擦干净了
Well, someone else was in there before us.
有人抢先去过那里
I've got a list of the people who have access to the building.
我拿到一份有权进入楼内的人员名单
All right, let's check 'em out.
很好 把所有人检查一遍
Hey.
嘿
You and Pride okay?
你和Pride还好吧
I want to bring General Matthews in for questioning, all right?
我想把Matthews上将叫来问话
He disagrees.
但他不同意
Typical politics.
典型的政♥治♥原因
Sounds like you've been down this road before?
听起来你好像之前遇到过类似的事情
Yeah, I had a case once with NOPD.
是 我在新奥尔良警局办过一个案子
Double homicide.
双重命案
All right, high-profile suspect.
也是一个知名的嫌疑人
Pillar-of-the-community business type.
社会栋梁企业家之类的
Guy had guilt written all over him.
这个人全身上下都是疑点
Our bosses wouldn't let us touch him.
我们老大就是不让碰他
Afraid of exposure.
怕被曝光
Red ball case.
高关注度的案子
Rules change.
规则就变了
Yeah, we were told
是啊 我们被要求
to bide our time.
等待时机
Three months later, “pillar” struck again.
三个月后 这位"栋梁"又作案了
Finally able to put him away
第三个受害人死后
after the third person died.
才终于能把他送进监狱
That victim's on me.
因为我又多了一个受害者
Doesn't work like that.
不该是这样的
Yeah, well, you see what I see?
是啊 你看见我看的那个人了吗
Guy checking pallets?
那个检查货盘的人么
Been watching us since we got here?
从我们到这里 就一直在看我们
NCIS.
海军罪案调查处
May, uh, we help you, sir?
需要帮忙吗 先生
Uh, hey there.
你好
No.
没事
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Uh, I guess I was curious.
我只是有些好奇
You're here about Becca?
你们来这儿是为了Becca的事么
I saw you coming out of her office.
我看见你们从她办公室出来
And you are?
你是
Uh, Walt Jeffries.
Walt Jeffries
I have a facilities contract here.
我在这儿有份设施合同
Look, I work with Becca.
我和Becca一起工作
I haven't seen her lately, getting worried.
我最近都没有见到她 有些担心
It's a Navy matter.
这是海军的事
Nothing good, I assume.
不是什么好事 我猜
All the people going in and out of her office today.
今天所有人都在进出她的办公室
Someone else was here?
之前有人来过么
Couple hours ago.
几个小时前
Man in uniform.
穿着制♥服♥的人
Was inside for a while.
在里面待了一会儿
Is this the guy you saw?
这是你看见的那个人吗
Uh, no, not him.
不 不是他
But the guy did have a military haircut like that.
但是那人确实留着这种部队头
If that helps.
希望有所帮助
This guy?
是这个人吗
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I'm on my way to a meeting.
我正要去开会
Gonna be late.
肯定会迟到的
You've been playing me, Sam.
你一直在耍我 Sam
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You were in Rebecca's office today.
你今天去Rebecca的办公室了
Well, I was acting on behalf of CID.
我是代表陆军调查部去的
You were covering up for your boss.
你是在包庇你的老大
Destroying fingerprints, his prints, right?
毁掉他的指纹 对吧
And we're not talking as friends right now.
现在我们不能再像朋友一样交谈了
Choose your words carefully.
想清楚再说
He's my superior officer.
他是我的上级
He gives me orders, I execute them.
他下令我执行 仅此而已
You call it following orders,
你管这叫执行命令
I call it obstruction of justice.
我管这叫妨碍司法公正
Lieutenant Peterson was poisoned in that office.
Peterson上尉是在那个办公室中毒的
You destroyed evidence.
而你毁灭了证据
When you were young,
你年轻的时候
you dreamed of joining the Army,
梦想加入陆军
serving with honor, distinction.
为荣耀和名誉而战斗
This isn't who you are.
你不是这样的人
I don't have the answers that you want.
我没有你想要的答案
I hadn't even heard of Rebecca Peterson before last night.
昨晚之前 我都没听说过Rebecca Peterson这个名字
I have to bring the general in.
我必须带走上将
That is not a road you want to go down.
你不会想顺着这个方向走下去的
No choice.
我没得选择
Whatever happened to Rebecca, he's a part of it.
不管Rebecca发生了什么 他都与此有关
I'm trying to protect you, Dwayne.
我是想保护你 Dwayne
Believe it or not.
信不信由你
The general is...
上将他
he's a force of nature.
他的能力几乎通天
Yeah, well...
好吧
consider me warned.
我收到你的警告了
Thank you for coming in, General.
感谢你的到来 上将
Go ahead and have a seat.
过来坐下吧
Please.
请
You told me you hadn't seen Rebecca in years.
你说过 你多年未见过Rebecca了
But according to the hotel staff,
但是根据酒店员工的说法
she visited every time you were in town.
每次你来这里 她都会去找你
And often late at night.
通常是在深夜
And you didn't see Rebecca
而且你不只是在新奥尔良
just in New Orleans.
跟Rebecca见面
You met in Miami.
你们在迈阿密见过
You have a question here? Because I don't know
想问什么就直说 因为我不知道
where this is leading. Pattern of behavior.
你想暗示什么 作风问题
Secret meetings with a subordinate female officer.
跟女性下属秘密会面
Your friend's daughter.
还是你朋友的女儿
Let me be extremely clear.
我郑重声明
I wasn't sleeping with Rebecca Peterson.
我没有跟Rebecca Peterson睡觉
Rebecca was poisoned with arsenic
Rebecca昨天早上
at her office yesterday morning.
在她的办公室被人用砒霜下毒
You're not just accusing me of fraternization but murder, too?
你不仅指控我关系过密 还要指控我谋杀吗
You were there during that time.
那段时间你在那儿
That's why you ordered Colonel Nilsen
所以你才会命令Nilsen上校
to wipe her office clean of prints.
除去她办公室的指纹
That's quite a conspiracy you're building.
你现在说的完全是个阴谋论
He already admitted it.
他已经承认了
You gonna sell out your own man?
你连自己的下属也要出♥卖♥♥♥吗
How dare you question my loyalty.
你怎么敢质疑我的忠诚
Loyalty to who?
对谁忠诚
Colonel Nilsen?
Nilsen上校么
Rebecca's father?
Rebecca的父亲么
Rebecca? You have no right to judge us.
还是Rebecca 你无权评判我们
Picking through our private lives, looking for dirt.
对我们的私生活指指点点 查找污点
You're a trashman.
你就是个垃圾工
I'm done here. Sit down, General.
我要走了 坐下 上将
I don't answer to you.
我不用听从于你
In this room, your stars mean nothing.
在这个房♥间里 你的将星毫无用处
I'm in charge.
我说了算
Now sit down.
现在 坐下
Let me be clear.
我把话说清楚
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表