Your career is in my hands.
你的前途在我的手里
I got more than enough to bring you up on charges.
我掌握的东西足够起诉你了
Is that a threat?
这是威胁吗
No, General.
不 上将
It's a forgone conclusion.
这是无法改变的结论
Unless you tell me why you were seeing Lieutenant Peterson.
只要你告诉我为什么会见Peterson上尉
I didn't hurt Becca, I was helping her.
我没有伤害Becca 我是在帮她
She'd discovered a discrepancy at the port,
她发现港口有问题
financial fraud, millions of dollars.
金融诈骗 涉及几百万美元
Something to do with the contractors she oversaw.
跟她监管的承包商有关
We'd meet.
我们因此见面
Talk about the issue.
讨论这个问题
There was so much red tape for her.
她遇到很多官场上的阻碍
But you could cut right through it.
但是你可以扫清这些障碍
She didn't have clearance for the documents she needed,
她没有权限去查阅她需要的文件
wasn't getting traction from her superiors.
她的上级没有帮她
You gave her access to classified material?
你给了她机密资料的权限么
Sensitive material.
敏感资料
“For official use only.”
"仅供官方使用"
Nothing illegal.
没有违法
But unethical.
但违背道德
Whatever you want to call it.
随便你怎么说
It helped.
但帮到她了
I went by her office yesterday.
我昨天路过她的办公室
She couldn't talk, said she'd found something,
她不方便说话 只说她发现了一些事情
something big.
很严重的事情
She was going to tell me at the hotel.
她本打算在酒店告诉我的
She could have been killed for what she found out.
她被杀可能是因为她所发现的事情
Thought the poison was for me, not Becca.
我以为毒药是想毒死我 而不是Becca
I need to see those files.
我需要看这些文件
What I did
我做的事情
was to help.
是为了帮忙
If this comes out...
如果这事泄露了
There'll be repercussions.
会引起巨大反响
And not just for me.
不仅是我
For you, too.
你也一样
And I assure you
我向你保证
that's no threat,
这不是威胁
Special Agent Pride.
Pride特别探员
That's a forgone conclusion.
这也是无法改变的结论
These files the General shared with Rebecca Peterson,
上将给Rebecca Peterson阅览的文件
it's not exactly the Pentagon Papers.
并不是国防部文件
No. But it's likely Rebecca was killed over something
是的 但Rebecca遇害很可能是因为
inside of them.
里面的内容
Yeah, I can't imagine what.
是啊 我想不出会是什么
Background checks on Navy contractors,
对海军承包商
their subcontractors, and the subcontractors' principles.
分包商以及分包商守则的背景调查
Mmm. My head is spinning, too.
嗯 我的脑袋也很晕
That's 'cause you didn't get any sleep.
那是因为你没怎么睡觉
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说
Well, that's your fourth cup of coffee this morning,
这是你今早第四杯咖啡了
and you came in with an energy drink.
你进来的时候还带着一瓶功能饮料
I smell you, Nancy Drew.
我感觉你像"少女妙探"
Happen to have experience in this area.
恰好有过类似的经历
It's easier to go out than to stay at home
比起待在家里想那些复杂的事情
thinking about the hard stuff.
到外边转转会轻松一些
Used to be my sweet spot.
曾经是我最敏感的地方
I would stay up all night, stewing over Emily's death.
我会整晚睡不着 为Emily的死而烦恼
And now I know what happened to her, and...
现在我知道她发生了什么事
I still can't sleep.
但我还是睡不着
You want to talk about it?
你想聊聊吗
I know where to find you.
如果我想 我会去找你的
So, are you buying
你相信
the General's line that he and Rebecca were just friends?
将军声称他和Rebecca只是朋友这种说法吗
Well, I don't know what to think.
我不知道该不该信
But he stuck his neck out on the line either way.
但不管怎样 他把自己放在了很危险的境地
He'll be brought up on charges.
他会被起诉的
This could be the end of his career.
这可能成为他事业的终点
Could be the end of ours, too,
也可能是我们事业的终点
just like Pride said.
就像Pride说的
He and Nilsen are out takin' a walk,
他和Nilsen正在外边散步
sussing out damage control.
考虑如何控制损失
We've been aboveboard.
我们一直是正大光明的
Doesn't matter with men like the general.
对上将那样的人来说不重要
He can be vindictive.
他可能会恶意报复
Retribution-- that's no bueno.
打击报复 这可不是好事
Totally worth it though.
完全值得报复
The way Pride took him on in there.
Pride在里面那样对待他
Sebastian.
Sebastian
He's excited about something.
看来有什么事让他很兴奋
Go. I will take a turn with these super boring files.
去吧 我来接手这些超级无聊的文件
Thank you much.
非常感谢
I never meant to put you in a jam, Dwayne.
我不是有意让你陷入困境的 Dwayne
Whatever happens,
不管发生了什么
I just... I need you to know, please,
我只是 我想让你知道
that I... I never wanted to play you.
我从来没想要戏弄你
Yeah, but you did.
是 但你这么做了
You put me and my team in a bad situation.
你把我和我的队伍置于不利的境地
Well... I had no idea about the files
我完全不知道什么文件
or the meetings with Lieutenant Peterson.
也不知道和Peterson上尉的会面
Any chance we can fix it?
我们能和好吗
Won't be part of a cover-up.
我不会参与掩盖真♥相♥的
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
No more stalling or discretion.
别再说什么拖延和慎重的话了
We submit an official report.
我们将递交一个正式报告
I know. Dwayne,
我知道 Dwayne
I know.
我知道
I talked to Chief of Staff this morning.
我今早跟幕僚长谈过了
Told him to expect your call.
让他等你电♥话♥
There'll be fallout for you.
这会波及到你的
No matter how this plays out, man, my days are numbered.
不管这事结果如何 我剩下的日子不多了
But it's the right thing to do.
但这么做是正确的
That's what matters.
这才是最重要的
As... someone recently reminded me.
就像 某人最近提醒我的那样
Whoever that was
听上去那个人
sounds wise. Pride,
是明智的 Pride
I think I found something.
我想我有所发现
The files have info on contractors
这些文件有一些
that do business with the Navy.
海军承包商的信息
Tugboat companies,
驳船厂
container suppliers, et cetera.
集装箱供应商 等等
A handful of these businesses
很多这类企业
seem to do nothing at all. They just exist.
看起来什么都没做 只是存在而已
Shell companies?
皮包公♥司♥么
They all have addresses,
它们都有地址
background checks, but no obvious purpose
有背景审查 但是没有明显的用途
except to invoice the Navy a ton of money.
除了给海军开出巨额发♥票♥
And where are these companies located?
这些企业的位置在哪
The Port of New Orleans,
新奥尔良港
where Lieutenant Peterson worked.
Peterson上尉工作的地方
Can't be a coincidence.
不可能是巧合
Let's check 'em out.
我们去查清楚
Anything?
有什么发现
Two empty offices.
两个空壳公♥司♥
Third one with exactly one employee.
第三个公♥司♥只有一个雇员
Secretary who gets paid to sit by the phone
是个拿了钱 坐在电♥话♥旁
and watch a lot of Netflix. You?
看片的秘书 你呢
Same story.
差不多
Bored temps playing video games.
几个无聊的临时工在玩视频游戏
All these companies running the same scam.
这些公♥司♥都在进行着同一个骗局
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表